If I Were Catholic.....

German Catholics manned the ovens.
`
Link (proof) please.
60% of Germans are Catholi,

A little less than 25% of the Germans are Catholics.

so it's shows that some of them who were manning the ovens must have been Catholics.

The Catholic regions of Germany and the people in Berlin (Lutherans), gave in average less votes to the Nazis than all other regions. Nevertheless indeed some people became Nazis, although they were born as Catholics. Hitler for example. But no one saw him in a church since he was not a child any longer. And the Nazi-ideology (forms of contempt for mankind including sick forms of elite formation and nationalism and a wrong understanding of Darwin and Nietzsche) was not compatible with anyhting what's essential for Catholics. Then idea bishops had continously amused themselve in the head quarters of Hitler is as funny as to call Germans "Aryans". I don't know why so many people are irreal and believe in totally stupid forms of political propaganda. What is your intention TAZ? Why are you doing what you are doing? What is going on in the black world in your black box? Shines a black sun there?
So you agree that some Catholics must have manned the ovens. Good for you.

I'm a German. I have Jewish ancestors. Lots of my family members died in the Holocaust. I'm a Catholic.

What about to start to think, before you say something, Nazi? Oh sorry: My mistake! You start to think, before you say something, Nazi.

Today is by the way our 4th of July. You are not welcome.

So you celebrate the fact that we liberated you all from the Nazis? Good for you.

The common element between your and our national day is freedom and unity.

Maybe you had some distant relatives that manned the ovens. How can you be sure?

And again you made the crime to try to make victims of a genocide responsible for this genocide, Nazi.

Actually, some prisoners helped do the dirty deeds for fear of being killed themselves. Try learning some German history.

The problem is: no one needs a gun pointing at your head to teach you the perverted logic of the Nazis, Nazi.

Last edited:

I'm a German. I have Jewish ancestors. Lots of my family members died in the Holocaust. I'm a Catholic.

What about to start to think, before you say something, Nazi? Oh sorry: My mistake! You start to think, before you say something, Nazi.

So you celebrate the fact that we liberated you all from the Nazis? Good for you.

Maybe you had some distant relatives that manned the ovens. How can you be sure?

And again you made the crime to try to make victims of a genocide responsible for this genocide, Nazi.

Actually, some prisoners helped do the dirty deeds for fear of being killed themselves. Try learning some German history.

The problem is: no one needs a gun pointing at your head to teach you the perverted logic of the Nazis, Nazi.

That doesn't even make any sense. Please try again.

Bye

Last edited:

Bye

You'll be back, you just can't quit me. :biggrin:

Hitler signed a concordance with the pope. The S S was structured like the jesuit order. Catholicism is a cult.

Bye

You'll be back, you just can't quit me. :biggrin:

I know your amusement about all people who suffer traumata from the Holcoaust. Nevertheless you are amusing yourself to death.

First, if I were Catholic with all this sex abuse and cover up going on, I probably wouldn't remain a Catholic to be honest. But if I were convinced to my soul that Catholicism were the way to go (for whatever reason), I would not give one thin dime to the organization until it had convinced me it had cleaned up its act.

Not one thin dime, Catholics. Being an advocate for children of many years' duration, I urge you to STOP ALL GIVING until they have cleaned up this massive stench of corruption.

This report has been rehashed, I am a RC and I will remain. How about all the scout leaders and their pedophilia, how about Moore, how about all the Protestants. I come from a long line of RC and a large family and married into a large RC family, never has anyone been sexually molested, and I have known a lot of altar boys.

and here's another How about the Hasidic in NY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't the jewish DA write an article about the Hasidic Jews in NY. It about time they pay.

I also think the non denominations like the Evans and fundies have a lot of pedophilia preachers.

First of all, it's the Church Bureaucracy that is being criticized, and they documented this activity themselves, yet kept it hidden and let it go, so yes, they do need to clean up their act, and the Church needs to stop being a political party and become a real Church again. Snivel about the others in a thread about them.

Okay first, I think you're parsing a bit here by limiting the abuse to "pedophilia". Abusing 12, 13 and 14 year olds is equally heinous, don't you think? And why wouldn't you expect the priest abuse rate to be substantially LOWER than the general population, not keeping pace with it--especially after years and years and years--with cover ups??

Pederasty is just as bad, I don't think much of the hair splitting, personally.

First, if I were Catholic with all this sex abuse and cover up going on, I probably wouldn't remain a Catholic to be honest. But if I were convinced to my soul that Catholicism were the way to go (for whatever reason), I would not give one thin dime to the organization until it had convinced me it had cleaned up its act.

Not one thin dime, Catholics. Being an advocate for children of many years' duration, I urge you to STOP ALL GIVING until they have cleaned up this massive stench of corruption.

This report has been rehashed, I am a RC and I will remain. How about all the scout leaders and their pedophilia, how about Moore, how about all the Protestants. I come from a long line of RC and a large family and married into a large RC family, never has anyone been sexually molested, and I have known a lot of altar boys.

Why doesn't the jewish DA write an article about the Hasidic Jews in NY. It about time they pay.

I also think the non denominations like the Evans and fundies have a lot of pedophilia preachers.

First of all, it's the Church Bureaucracy that is being criticized, and they documented this activity themselves, yet kept it hidden and let it go, so yes, they do need to clean up their act, and the Church needs to stop being a political party and become a real Church again. Snivel about the others in a thread about them.
lol@Churches not being a political party. They shouldn't be but that's the way it is nowadays and its sad. The weakening of the separation of church and state is a huge problem.

lol@Churches not being a political party. They shouldn't be but that's the way it is nowadays and its sad. The weakening of the separation of church and state is a huge problem.

Nah. It just looks that way to assorted neurotic deviants and commies, is all. Just because some dorks run around trying to make political causes around sicko sexual fetishes and baby murdering doesn't suddenly prevent churches from speaking out against them, that's just mindless stupidity working its wonders on dope-addled perverts.

I am a RC and I will remain.
And, your point is what?

You support abortion and do not support,
the roles of men and women, as God commanded

Nah. It just looks that way to assorted neurotic deviants and commies, is all. Just because some dorks run around trying to make political causes around sicko sexual fetishes and baby murdering doesn't suddenly prevent churches from speaking out against them, that's just mindless stupidity working its wonders on dope-addled perverts.
To be fair you shouldn't label all church's like this, it's mostly the evangelicals.

...Hitler signed a concordance with the pope. The S S was structured like the jesuit order. Catholicism is a cult.

(1) The Catholic church made a concordate with Germany in 1933. Similiar concordates were made with all nations in Europe. It had to do with the separation of state and church. The church gave up political might and tried to find with the new national states a new modus vivendi.

(2)The SS had what? For sure the SS had absolutely nothing to do with Jesuits or with the christian religion at all. The SS was a private army of the NSDAP. Their religion was "Heinrich Himmler" - an absurde summary of religious nonsense. Heinrich Himmler was not only the boss of the SS he was also the boss of all policemen in Germany under Hitler. I never heard about any comparable might and power concerning internal politics. It's said Heinrich Himmler knew everything about any member of the SS.

(3) I don't know what you like to say with the words "Catholicism is a cult". I guess this has to do with the respect of Catholics for traditions.

Last edited:
As for the 'German Catholics manned the ovens' rubbish, the fact is only the Nazi officers were German, most of the guards were Ukrainians and other Slavs, not German soldiers, and they were aided by Jewish collaborators.

If anybody is really interested in the Nazi Party's views on Christians, they can find a Hitler Youth Primer over at archiveorg that goes int detail about hwy they were an 'obstacle' that needed to be removed from German society, jut like their fellows the Communists did when they assumed power anywhere, along with mass murders as well.

Forum List

Back