If I Were Catholic.....

... In 1943 25% of the members of the SS were people without German citizenship. And what you call "jewish collaboration with the Nazis " was not a collaboration with the Nazis, it was a collaboration with other Jews. But some Jews made the mistake to underestimate the Nazis until it was to late.

Nah. the camps had Jewish 'Kapos' doing most of the labor, not guards or officers.

That's not collaboration. In my answer I thought about people who worked together with the Nazis after they were conquered. In most cases such collaborations are without any problem for the people. In France for example lots of people did not like to fight against Germans and some worked together with Germans. This is normal in all wars, because war or not war: Life has to go on.

In case of Kapos (=foremen) the situation is not comparable with anything what ever had existed in the world before the Nazis played their totally perverted games. Do you know for example what a "Muselmann" (=verbally "Muslim") was for the Nazis? A prisoner who moved his head like a suffering elephant or his body like a Muslim when he prays. If a human being reaches this level of humiliation, torture and absoute hopelessness no one is able to save such a human being any longer. A so called "Muselmann" will unevitably die. That's why we don't use this word any longer in the German language for Muslims.

If you like to understand a phenomenon like this or what are reason for the behavior of "Kapos" then it is the best to try to study psychology at a serious university.

No shortage of Jews willing to toss others in ditches or herd them into gas chambers. Too well documented to get away with lying about it any more.

I also don't need the historical review, but thanks anyway.

Okay. Perhaps it's better to shoot you down. What exactly is the reason for your blind antisemitism? Education? Stupid comrades? ...

Couldnt have been nazi uprise without the help of the banking oligarchs and Wall Street. The nazis didnt lose the war, they simply relocated under Operation Paperclip using the Vatican ratlines to whitewash their background. The Vatican not only knew what was going on, they approved of it.

28priestssalutehitler.jpg

What do you see here? ... I don't see Catholics on this picture. ...

What's the story of this picture? In the moment I think it could have to do with the Nazi organisation "Deutsche Christen", "German Christians". They "believed" fro example Jesus was the son of a German soldier of the Roman army. In their "belief" he fought with a sword in his hand against Jews. Crazy people. "Aryans". Racists. Antisemites. ... Such people believed for exampole also - no joke - the sun is an iceberg. ...

Last edited:
... In 1943 25% of the members of the SS were people without German citizenship. And what you call "jewish collaboration with the Nazis " was not a collaboration with the Nazis, it was a collaboration with other Jews. But some Jews made the mistake to underestimate the Nazis until it was to late.

Nah. the camps had Jewish 'Kapos' doing most of the labor, not guards or officers.

That's not collaboration. In my answer I thought about people who worked together with the Nazis after they were conquered. In most cases such collaborations are without any problem for the people. In France for example lots of people did not like to fight against Germans and some worked together with Germans. This is normal in all wars, because war or not war: Life has to go on.

In case of Kapos (=foremen) the situation is not comparable with anything what ever had existed in the world before the Nazis played their totally perverted games. Do you know for example what a "Muselmann" (=verbally "Muslim") was for the Nazis? A prisoner who moved his head like a suffering elephant or his body like a Muslim when he prays. If a human being reaches this level of humiliation, torture and absoute hopelessness no one is able to save such a human being any longer. A so called "Muselmann" will unevitably die. That's why we don't use this word any longer in the German language for Muslims.

If you like to understand a phenomenon like this or what are reason for the behavior of "Kapos" then it is the best to try to study psychology at a serious university.

No shortage of Jews willing to toss others in ditches or herd them into gas chambers. Too well documented to get away with lying about it any more.

Okay. Perhaps it's better to shoot you down. What exactly is the reason for your blind antisemitism? Education? Stupid comrades? ...

Couldnt have been nazi uprise without the help of the banking oligarchs and Wall Street. The nazis didnt lose the war, they simply relocated under Operation Paperclip using the Vatican ratlines to whitewash their background. The Vatican not only knew what was going on, they approved of it.

What's the story of this picture? In the moment I think it could have to do with the Nazi organisation "Deutsche Christen", "German Christians". They "believed" fro example Jesus was the son of a German soldier of the Roman army. In their "belief" he fought with a sword in his hand against Jews. Crazy people. "Aryans". Racists. Antisemites. ... Such people believed for exampole also - no joke - the sun is an iceberg. ...

Why are you so obsessed with Nazis?

Shut up, Nazi.

It's more the machinations of 'evil genuis' Taz

~S~

Again: What do you see in this picture? Nowhere in the internet seems to exist a description what this picture shows, but every idiot is using it for stupid hate propaganda against Catholics.

Here two pictures of the German "bishop of the empire" (Reichsbischof) of the Nazis, not Catholics but "German Christians":

highres_30006045%20copy1.jpg

© Bildarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz / Heinrich Hoffmann

KIrche-Christen-udn-NS-ludwig-m%C3%BCller-1934-nordelbisches-kirchenarchiv-uz-36-4a-1.jpg

Foto: Nordelbisches Kirchenarchiv

You can see very clear the common element between this picture of "German Christians" (not Christians but a Nazi organisation) and the picture you use for hate propagada against Catholics.

Here your picture again:

...(1)...............(2)...............(3)...............(4)...................(5)................(6)...........(7)

Why are this people not Catholic priests? Some Reasons:

a) Person (1): no cassock
b) Person (3): wrong collar
c) Person (4): no cross
d) Person (5): wrong cassock
e) Person (3),(4),(5),(6): cross over the heart like a military order
---
=> this people are not Catholics

e) is typical for "German Christians".

The problem: Everyone has to trust only in the own abilities to find out what's right or wrong in this case - but you don't use your own abilities.

------------

Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed nonage. Nonage is the inability to use one's own understanding without another's guidance. This nonage is self-imposed if its cause lies not in lack of understanding but in indecision and lack of courage to use one's own mind without another's guidance. Dare to know! (Sapere aude.) "Have the courage to use your own understanding," is therefore the motto of the enlightenment.

Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large part of mankind gladly remain minors all their lives, long after nature has freed them from external guidance. They are the reasons why it is so easy for others to set themselves up as guardians. It is so comfortable to be a minor. If I have a book that thinks for me, a pastor who acts as my conscience, a physician who prescribes my diet, and so on--then I have no need to exert myself. I have no need to think, if only I can pay; others will take care of that disagreeable business for me. Those guardians who have kindly taken supervision upon themselves see to it that the overwhelming majority of mankind--among them the entire fair sex--should consider the step to maturity, not only as hard, but as extremely dangerous. First, these guardians make their domestic cattle stupid and carefully prevent the docile creatures from taking a single step without the leading-strings to which they have fastened them. Then they show them the danger that would threaten them if they should try to walk by themselves. Now this danger is really not very great; after stumbling a few times they would, at last, learn to walk. However, examples of such failures intimidate and generally discourage all further attempts.

Thus it is very difficult for the individual to work himself out of the nonage which has become almost second nature to him. He has even grown to like it, and is at first really incapable of using his own understanding because he has never been permitted to try it. Dogmas and formulas, these mechanical tools designed for reasonable use--or rather abuse--of his natural gifts, are the fetters of an everlasting nonage. The man who casts them off would make an uncertain leap over the narrowest ditch, because he is not used to such free movement. That is why there are only a few men who walk firmly, and who have emerged from nonage by cultivating their own minds.

It is more nearly possible, however, for the public to enlighten itself; indeed, if it is only given freedom, enlightenment is almost inevitable. There will always be a few independent thinkers, even among the self-appointed guardians of the multitude. Once such men have thrown off the yoke of nonage, they will spread about them the spirit of a reasonable appreciation of man's value and of his duty to think for himself. It is especially to be noted that the public which was earlier brought under the yoke by these men afterwards forces these very guardians to remain in submission, if it is so incited by some of its guardians who are themselves incapable of any enlightenment. That shows how pernicious it is to implant prejudices: they will eventually revenge themselves upon their authors or their authors' descendants. Therefore, a public can achieve enlightenment only slowly. A revolution may bring about the end of a personal despotism or of avaricious tyrannical oppression, but never a true reform of modes of thought. New prejudices will serve, in place of the old, as guide lines for the unthinking multitude.

Immanuel Kant

-----

Last edited:

---

Yeah sure, sooner or later your list of fashion faux paus will work it's way down to 'lil 'ol ladies wearing the wrong rosary to mass

kreepsville_hail_satan_rosary_necklace_2.jpg

First, if I were Catholic with all this sex abuse and cover up going on, I probably wouldn't remain a Catholic to be honest. But if I were convinced to my soul that Catholicism were the way to go (for whatever reason), I would not give one thin dime to the organization until it had convinced me it had cleaned up its act.

Not one thin dime, Catholics. Being an advocate for children of many years' duration, I urge you to STOP ALL GIVING until they have cleaned up this massive stench of corruption.

Celibacy destroyed the Catholic Church but Jesus married Mary Magdalene. I turned celibate twenty years ago because women kept me broke and celibacy never made me a sexual predator of any kind. What do I do when my balls ache? Jack Off.

Jesus did not marry Mary Magdalene.

First, if I were Catholic with all this sex abuse and cover up going on, I probably wouldn't remain a Catholic to be honest. But if I were convinced to my soul that Catholicism were the way to go (for whatever reason), I would not give one thin dime to the organization until it had convinced me it had cleaned up its act.

Not one thin dime, Catholics. Being an advocate for children of many years' duration, I urge you to STOP ALL GIVING until they have cleaned up this massive stench of corruption.

This report has been rehashed, I am a RC and I will remain. How about all the scout leaders and their pedophilia, how about Moore, how about all the Protestants. I come from a long line of RC and a large family and married into a large RC family, never has anyone been sexually molested, and I have known a lot of altar boys.

and here's another How about the Hasidic in NY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't the jewish DA write an article about the Hasidic Jews in NY. It about time they pay.

I also think the non denominations like the Evans and fundies have a lot of pedophilia preachers.

First of all, it's the Church Bureaucracy that is being criticized, and they documented this activity themselves, yet kept it hidden and let it go, so yes, they do need to clean up their act, and the Church needs to stop being a political party and become a real Church again. Snivel about the others in a thread about them.
lol@Churches not being a political party. They shouldn't be but that's the way it is nowadays and its sad. The weakening of the separation of church and state is a huge problem.

Liberals do not understand that the USA is not a SECULAR state. It just means that we are neutral--we do not take a position. That is all.

As for the 'German Catholics manned the ovens' rubbish, the fact is only the Nazi officers were German, most of the guards were Ukrainians and other Slavs, not German soldiers, and they were aided by Jewish collaborators.

In 1943 25% of the members of the SS were people without German citizenship. And what you call "jewish collaboration with the Nazis " was not a collaboration with the Nazis, it was a collaboration with other Jews. But some Jews made the mistake to underestimate the Nazis until it was to late. Let me say: From the years 1933 -1938 nearly the whole world collaborated with the Nazis. Somtimes even Germans who tried to kill Hitler had to make a break because of the worldwide popularity of Hitler. The Nazis were excellent liars - and Hitler was the best liar at all. Seems he believed even into his own lies.

If anybody is really interested in the Nazi Party's views on Christians, they can find a Hitler Youth Primer over at archiveorg that goes int detail about hwy they were an 'obstacle' that needed to be removed from German society, jut like their fellows the Communists did when they assumed power anywhere, along with mass murders as well.

"Unerbitterlich ist im Verlaufe des vergangenen Winters der Entschluss des Führers geworden, die christlichen Kirchen nach dem Sieg zu vernichten."
Joseph Goebbels May / 24th / 1942

Germans explaining the Holocaust seems to be a new theme. Anyone catching on to it?

Shut up, Nazi.

Admit it, you are obsessed with Nazis. I bet you keep a copy of Mein Kampf under your pillow.

---

Yeah sure, sooner or later your list of fashion faux paus will work it's way down to 'lil 'ol ladies wearing the wrong rosary to mass

What exactly do you like to know from me?

Last edited:

---

What exactly do you like to know from me?
Why you love Nazis so much.

Shut up, Nazi.

Admit it, you are obsessed with Nazis. I bet you keep a copy of Mein Kampf under your pillow.

Shut up, Nazi.

As for the 'German Catholics manned the ovens' rubbish, the fact is only the Nazi officers were German, most of the guards were Ukrainians and other Slavs, not German soldiers, and they were aided by Jewish collaborators.

In 1943 25% of the members of the SS were people without German citizenship. And what you call "jewish collaboration with the Nazis " was not a collaboration with the Nazis, it was a collaboration with other Jews. But some Jews made the mistake to underestimate the Nazis until it was to late. Let me say: From the years 1933 -1938 nearly the whole world collaborated with the Nazis. Somtimes even Germans who tried to kill Hitler had to make a break because of the worldwide popularity of Hitler. The Nazis were excellent liars - and Hitler was the best liar at all. Seems he believed even into his own lies.

If anybody is really interested in the Nazi Party's views on Christians, they can find a Hitler Youth Primer over at archiveorg that goes int detail about hwy they were an 'obstacle' that needed to be removed from German society, jut like their fellows the Communists did when they assumed power anywhere, along with mass murders as well.

"Unerbitterlich ist im Verlaufe des vergangenen Winters der Entschluss des Führers geworden, die christlichen Kirchen nach dem Sieg zu vernichten."

Germans explaining the Holocaust seems to be a new theme. Anyone catching on to it?

?

Last edited:

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Catholics loved Nazis as well. is that why you're a Catholic?

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Catholics loved Nazis as well. is that why you're a Catholic?

Shut up, Nazi.

Celibacy destroyed the Catholic Church but Jesus married Mary Magdalene. I turned celibate twenty years ago because women kept me broke and celibacy never made me a sexual predator of any kind. What do I do when my balls ache? Jack Off.

Jesus did not marry Mary Magdalene.

According to the scripture, who ever Jesus was, a rabbi at 30 would probably be married and have kids or he was a crazy person. Lots of Jesus's in the first half of the first century. Mary of Magdalen

Pretty much like Americans explaining the Iraq war.

~S~

Again: What do you see in this picture? Nowhere in the internet seems to exist a description what this picture shows, but every idiot is using it for stupid hate propaganda against Catholics.

Here two pictures of the German "bishop of the empire" (Reichsbischof) of the Nazis, not Catholics but "German Christians":

KIrche-Christen-udn-NS-ludwig-m%C3%BCller-1934-nordelbisches-kirchenarchiv-uz-36-4a-1.jpg

You can see very clear the common element between this picture of "German Christians" (not Christians but a Nazi organisation) and the picture you use for hate propagada against Catholics.

Here your picture again:

...(1)...............(2)...............(3)...............(4)...................(5)................(6)...........(7)

---

The problem: Everyone has to trust only in the own abilities to find out what's right or wrong in this case - but you don't use your own abilities.

------------

Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed nonage. Nonage is the inability to use one's own understanding without another's guidance. This nonage is self-imposed if its cause lies not in lack of understanding but in indecision and lack of courage to use one's own mind without another's guidance. Dare to know! (Sapere aude.) "Have the courage to use your own understanding," is therefore the motto of the enlightenment.

Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large part of mankind gladly remain minors all their lives, long after nature has freed them from external guidance. They are the reasons why it is so easy for others to set themselves up as guardians. It is so comfortable to be a minor. If I have a book that thinks for me, a pastor who acts as my conscience, a physician who prescribes my diet, and so on--then I have no need to exert myself. I have no need to think, if only I can pay; others will take care of that disagreeable business for me. Those guardians who have kindly taken supervision upon themselves see to it that the overwhelming majority of mankind--among them the entire fair sex--should consider the step to maturity, not only as hard, but as extremely dangerous. First, these guardians make their domestic cattle stupid and carefully prevent the docile creatures from taking a single step without the leading-strings to which they have fastened them. Then they show them the danger that would threaten them if they should try to walk by themselves. Now this danger is really not very great; after stumbling a few times they would, at last, learn to walk. However, examples of such failures intimidate and generally discourage all further attempts.

Thus it is very difficult for the individual to work himself out of the nonage which has become almost second nature to him. He has even grown to like it, and is at first really incapable of using his own understanding because he has never been permitted to try it. Dogmas and formulas, these mechanical tools designed for reasonable use--or rather abuse--of his natural gifts, are the fetters of an everlasting nonage. The man who casts them off would make an uncertain leap over the narrowest ditch, because he is not used to such free movement. That is why there are only a few men who walk firmly, and who have emerged from nonage by cultivating their own minds.

It is more nearly possible, however, for the public to enlighten itself; indeed, if it is only given freedom, enlightenment is almost inevitable. There will always be a few independent thinkers, even among the self-appointed guardians of the multitude. Once such men have thrown off the yoke of nonage, they will spread about them the spirit of a reasonable appreciation of man's value and of his duty to think for himself. It is especially to be noted that the public which was earlier brought under the yoke by these men afterwards forces these very guardians to remain in submission, if it is so incited by some of its guardians who are themselves incapable of any enlightenment. That shows how pernicious it is to implant prejudices: they will eventually revenge themselves upon their authors or their authors' descendants. Therefore, a public can achieve enlightenment only slowly. A revolution may bring about the end of a personal despotism or of avaricious tyrannical oppression, but never a true reform of modes of thought. New prejudices will serve, in place of the old, as guide lines for the unthinking multitude.

Immanuel Kant

-----

upload_2018-10-7_11-20-7.jpeg
images

you needn't focus only on german catholics as they were embedded with mussolini, catholic italy who in the photograph is signing an allegiance with the pope - christianity has never throughout its history ever not supported the tyrannical leaders during their time of reign and have always been at the forefront to persecute and victimize the innocent.

~S~

Here your picture again:

---

------------

Immanuel Kant

-----

View attachment 221025 .
images

you needn't focus only on german catholics as they were embedded with mussolini, catholic italy who in the photograph is signing an allegiance with the pope - christianity has never throughout its history ever not supported the tyrannical leaders during their time of reign and have always been at the forefront to persecute and victimize the innocent.

No most were evangelicals. What does it matter , they just do as their leaders tell them. Like when Americans went into Iraq, Vietnam , NK and slaughtered many. Actually many Catholics priests were killed, and the Vatican helped jews.

This report has been rehashed, I am a RC and I will remain. How about all the scout leaders and their pedophilia, how about Moore, how about all the Protestants. I come from a long line of RC and a large family and married into a large RC family, never has anyone been sexually molested, and I have known a lot of altar boys.

and here's another How about the Hasidic in NY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't the jewish DA write an article about the Hasidic Jews in NY. It about time they pay.

I also think the non denominations like the Evans and fundies have a lot of pedophilia preachers.

First of all, it's the Church Bureaucracy that is being criticized, and they documented this activity themselves, yet kept it hidden and let it go, so yes, they do need to clean up their act, and the Church needs to stop being a political party and become a real Church again. Snivel about the others in a thread about them.
lol@Churches not being a political party. They shouldn't be but that's the way it is nowadays and its sad. The weakening of the separation of church and state is a huge problem.

Liberals do not understand that the USA is not a SECULAR state. It just means that we are neutral--we do not take a position. That is all.

upload_2018-10-7_11-25-4.jpeg

we are neutral ...

sweet sue, whoever fails to see the truth through your thin veil of lies and decide can only be one of your own kind, christian.

Forum List

Back