If heaven is real what language do they speak?

Just going out on a limb here....:tongue:...but may be a telepathic language is used?

From mind to mind ....so to speak.... just thought transmission:dunno:

I assume it is that "shamala hadiddy hominy balonamey momminy" nonsense that people who "speak in tongues" say.

Humankind got way off the track once religion(s) arose which envisioned a male dominator god. From then on humanity departed from spirituality based upon responsibility toward a religious perceptual reality based upon guilt, sin, blame, fear, doubt, and insecurity.

Asking what language they speak in heaven is like asking any other question about heaven. The answer is not only unknown, it is unknowable. We can't imagine what heaven is like, our imaginations are too limited. We know we will see the face of God, and that experience will bring us joy beyond anything we can ever possibly understand while we live here on Earth, though many of us have experienced just a taste of that joy while at prayer, or at church, or in the woods walking and thinking about God.

What do they eat? Can you drink beer and smoke cigarettes in heaven ?

I've always gotten the impression that you have no physical body in heaven, so eating, drinking, and smoking are probably right out. :p
We will be reunited with our bodies after the Second Coming of Christ, and the Final Judgment.

Would that be in heaven or on earth? Or is earth after the second coming heaven? I can never keep this stuff straight. ;)

What do they eat? Can you drink beer and smoke cigarettes in heaven ?

I've always gotten the impression that you have no physical body in heaven, so eating, drinking, and smoking are probably right out. :p
We will be reunited with our bodies after the Second Coming of Christ, and the Final Judgment.

That's gonna be like finding your car in the mall parking lot at Christmas, times 20 billion!

Everyone will speak their native language. God will just talk really slowly and loudly.

The "funny" comment should really be disabled. I made a serious statement about what I believe as a Christian, and guno just shat upon it with a "funny." Why should that be allowed? If guno has something to say, he should say it. But these "drive by" attack on posts using "funny" should be disabled. It does nothing to promote serious discussion.

I assume it is that "shamala hadiddy hominy balonamey momminy" nonsense that people who "speak in tongues" say.

I have a neighbor who stands on her porch and does that.

You know why they do it, right?

It's to fill the space so nobody with a rational mind can get a word in edgewise.

Forum List

Back