If heaven is real what language do they speak?

What do they eat? Can you drink beer and smoke cigarettes in heaven ?

I've always gotten the impression that you have no physical body in heaven, so eating, drinking, and smoking are probably right out. :p
You have a physical body, but it will be one that is incorruptible, perfect, will not falter, age, or sicken.

What if your soul was really a boy..?

Now that would be a weird thing to explain and vise versa in heaven
I'm not too worried about it.

Kosher girl I don't want to sing songs for a million years ...I wonder what hell would be like..couldn't be worse then trump and hillary

Revelation 21:8 NIV

8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Humankind got way off the track once religion(s) arose which envisioned a male dominator god. From then on humanity departed from spirituality based upon responsibility toward a religious perceptual reality based upon guilt, sin, blame, fear, doubt, and insecurity.
Departed from WHAT ?? Confucius ??

Portuguese. Because it caresses the ear like a lover.

I thought that was Italian? I work with Portuguese it sounds like crap

From where? It's gotta be proper Carioca.
Idk let me ask tomorrow..what the one maintenance guy tells me he is only making the equivalent to $14 bucks an hour and don't get per diem..ridiculous...

Ask him to pronounce the name of "Rio de Janeiro". If the R doesn't come out like a cross between an English H and a French uvular R, he's disqualified. :eusa_snooty:

The "funny" comment should really be disabled. I made a serious statement about what I believe as a Christian, and guno just shat upon it with a "funny." Why should that be allowed? If guno has something to say, he should say it. But these "drive by" attack on posts using "funny" should be disabled. It does nothing to promote serious discussion.
You can delete the post. There's a time limit though.

Report his stupid ass for violating the rules of the forum.

I've always gotten the impression that you have no physical body in heaven, so eating, drinking, and smoking are probably right out. :p
That does not explain why Jesus ate fish after his resurrection.

You should actually read the Bible more often instead of ass-u-me-ing so much.

I'm going to go out on a limb right now and say "I don't know."

There'll be an endless shitfest over it unless "christians" act a whole lot differently there than here.
The early "Christians" spoke Aramaic.

Got you there !!
The early Christians spoke a variety of languages. Christ spoke Aramaic. Many of the first Christians spoke Greek and Hebrew and whatever the Romans were speaking. There were Ethiopian Christians, and who knows what else.

Arabic ...... :cool:
Arabic was not invented until the Arabs invented it.

They did not invent it until Hagar brought her son out of Canaan.

Hagar spoke Egyptian NOT Arabic.

Ergo it cannot be Arabic.

Arabic was not invented when Moses spoke to God in Midian.

There'll be an endless shitfest over it unless "christians" act a whole lot differently there than here.

Got you there !!
The early Christians spoke a variety of languages. Christ spoke Aramaic. Many of the first Christians spoke Greek and Hebrew and whatever the Romans were speaking. There were Ethiopian Christians, and who knows what else.
Southern Baptists too.

Got you there !!
Southern Baptists too.
Southern Baptist is not a language, however.

You thought what was Italian ???

You have an antecedent problem.

Nobody can tell what your antecedent for "that" is.

Try again.

Subject, verb, and object.

Proper nouns.

Arabic ...... :cool:
Arabic was not invented until the Arabs invented it.

They did not invent it until Hagar brought her son out of Canaan.

Hagar spoke Egyptian NOT Arabic.

Ergo it cannot be Arabic.

Arabic was not invented when Moses spoke to God in Midian.

The question was what is the language of heaven. That's got nothing to do with when and with who it originated.

The "funny" comment should really be disabled. I made a serious statement about what I believe as a Christian, and guno just shat upon it with a "funny." Why should that be allowed? If guno has something to say, he should say it. But these "drive by" attack on posts using "funny" should be disabled. It does nothing to promote serious discussion.
BUT we need a "dumbsh!t" box to check as well. Not for you, but for some of the other dumbsh!t comments here like "Arabic".

You thought what was Italian ???

You have an antecedent problem.

Nobody can tell what your antecedent for "that" is.

Try again.

Subject, verb, and object.

Proper nouns.

It refers to the previous post. :rolleyes:

We know God spoke Aramaic to Peter, James, John, and John The Baptist.

We know Jesus ate broiled tilapia. And he changed water into wine.

We know the temple had an incense burner in it.

Got any more really brilliant questions ??

How do you know they don't speak japeness or Chinese?
Because Japanese are Jap Shinto's and Chinese are Gook Buddhists, and neither of those religions claims there is a god.

Shinto is ancestor worship.

And Buddhists just hum in one single note all day long. They don't need to talk to God. God does not need to talk to them. They have nothing in common with each other.

That's how I know.

Deductive reasoning.

Got you there !!
Southern Baptists too.
Southern Baptist is not a language, however.

You ever hear them talk? Hell ya

Forum List

Back