If heaven is real what language do they speak?

Do they have cable? It would be really embarrassing if your deceased wife's and family members get to see all the stuff you do

Lol

Asking what language they speak in heaven is like asking any other question about heaven. The answer is not only unknown, it is unknowable. We can't imagine what heaven is like, our imaginations are too limited. We know we will see the face of God, and that experience will bring us joy beyond anything we can ever possibly understand while we live here on Earth, though many of us have experienced just a taste of that joy while at prayer, or at church, or in the woods walking and thinking about God.
Or after a bong hit...

What do they eat? Can you drink beer and smoke cigarettes in heaven ?

Portuguese. Because it caresses the ear like a lover.

I thought that was Italian? I work with Portuguese it sounds like crap

From where? It's gotta be proper Carioca.
Idk let me ask tomorrow..what the one maintenance guy tells me he is only making the equivalent to $14 bucks an hour and don't get per diem..ridiculous...

No beer and cigarettes, but if you're in heaven, you won't want those things anyway.

We will all speak the same language, and a lot of our time will be consumed with singing the praises of God.

I've always gotten the impression that you have no physical body in heaven, so eating, drinking, and smoking are probably right out. :p
You have a physical body, but it will be one that is incorruptible, perfect, will not falter, age, or sicken.

What if your soul was really a boy..?

Now that would be a weird thing to explain and vise versa in heaven

No beer and cigarettes, but if you're in heaven, you won't want those things anyway.

We will all speak the same language, and a lot of our time will be consumed with singing the praises of God.

That sounds so boring...zzzzz6zzzz

I've always gotten the impression that you have no physical body in heaven, so eating, drinking, and smoking are probably right out. :p
You have a physical body, but it will be one that is incorruptible, perfect, will not falter, age, or sicken.

--- or get fat. Don't leave that out.
I want my continuous stream of eggplant parmigiana, scallops and sang ka ya.

I'm not too worried about it.

We know God spoke Aramaic to Peter, James, John, and John The Baptist.

We know Jesus ate broiled tilapia. And he changed water into wine.

We know the temple had an incense burner in it.

Got any more really brilliant questions ??

I'm not too worried about it.

Kosher girl I don't want to sing songs for a million years ...I wonder what hell would be like..couldn't be worse then trump and hillary

Just going out on a limb here....:tongue:...but may be a telepathic language is used?

From mind to mind ....so to speak.... just thought transmission:dunno:
Why would God speak Hebrew to Moses and Aramaic to Peter, James, John, and John The Baptist, but then telepathetic to everybody else ??

Does not compute.

We know God spoke Aramaic to Peter, James, John, and John The Baptist.

We know Jesus ate broiled tilapia. And he changed water into wine.

We know the temple had an incense burner in it.

Got any more really brilliant questions ??

How do you know they don't speak japeness or Chinese?

The "funny" comment should really be disabled. I made a serious statement about what I believe as a Christian, and guno just shat upon it with a "funny." Why should that be allowed? If guno has something to say, he should say it. But these "drive by" attack on posts using "funny" should be disabled. It does nothing to promote serious discussion.
You can delete the post. There's a time limit though.

I assume it is that "shamala hadiddy hominy balonamey momminy" nonsense that people who "speak in tongues" say.
Why would those Protestant Holy Rollers deserve any special treatment ??

If they can't learn Hebrew or its sister language Aramaic they will probably be out of luck with their jibberish.

Forum List

Back