If Elizabeth Warren is the best Democrats can come up with then...

I'm one of those weirdos that likes candidates that have fleshed-out plans and policies.
I too like the fact that she has plans and talks details. I just don’t agree with all her plans and don’t think she has the personality to be POTUS. She’s a bit too wired and neurotic for my taste. More power to her though

What are her plans and proposals?

Free health care for everyone?

Free college tuition for everyone?

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

...Democrats are in big trouble.

I see no reason at all why I, or anyone I know, would vote for Elizabeth Warren.
warren would:
try to end washington corruption.
rebuild middle class
strengthen democracy
The only thing Trump has is pocahontas slur.
LLl3pfn.jpg

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.
Nobody thinks her goofy plans have a prayer of being passed.

The economy would tank so quickly and so hard the Great Depression would look like a vacation.

I'm one of those weirdos that likes candidates that have fleshed-out plans and policies.
I too like the fact that she has plans and talks details. I just don’t agree with all her plans and don’t think she has the personality to be POTUS. She’s a bit too wired and neurotic for my taste. More power to her though

I see, and what qualifications does she bring to the table? Hillary had plans and her plans were stupid.

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

No, only for ILLEGAL ALIENS, LGBT and BLACK PEOPLE.

I like policy nerds. If a candidate cannot get hip deep into the nuts-and-bolts of geopolitics, economics and regulation they have no business being there. Charisma is of secondary importance

I see no reason at all why I, or anyone I know, would vote for Elizabeth Warren.
warren would:
try to end washington corruption.
rebuild middle class
strengthen democracy
The only thing Trump has is pocahontas slur.
LLl3pfn.jpg
How would Warren end Washington corruption when she is corrupt herself?

She lied about her race to get a job at a university.

That's fraud.

I like policy nerds. If a candidate cannot get hip deep into the nuts-and-bolts of geopolitics, economics and regulation they have no business being there. Charisma is of secondary importance
Sounds like you want the President to be a policy wonk.

Candidates like that rarely win, and if they win, they make bad Presidents.

She's not a policy nerd. She's an idiot. That's not the same thing.

Her plans have zero chance of passing because they have zero chance of working.

If you think her place are serious, your not too bright.

I don't even know why shes still running around free. After her Indian fakery and fraud she should either be in jail serving a term for for fraud or hiding out fromthe would in disgrace under her bed.
I agree.

If she runs against Trump, he will play up the fact that she is a fraud by calling her "Fauxcohantas".

What's her response?

She has none.

I don't even know why shes still running around free. After her Indian fakery and fraud she should either be in jail serving a term for for fraud or hiding out fromthe would in disgrace under her bed.

Or at the business end of a Tomahawk!

I see, and what qualifications does she bring to the table? Hillary had plans and her plans were stupid.
Great argument... “her plans were stupid.” Haha, Ok.

Liz has fine qualifications, she knows the law and has been a legislator for almost 10 years. Again, I don’t think she’s cut out for prez so I’m not a supporter. I’m not the best person to ask to defend her

Forum List

Back