If Dems refuse to denounce incitement to harassment and murder, make them own it

[
""""" Punch him in the face I'll pay the legal bills """
the pos trump said that

The difference being of course that you're lying - as always, we are not..

Trump had once offered to pay the legal bills of a man who was attacked by paid Nazicrat thugs

{

"Guess what happened?" Trump said as he criticized an allegedly violent heckler. "Our people started swinging back."

Trump repeatedly returned to that theme, talking about violence or threats of it at his events as both overhyped and, at the same time, justified.

"Sometimes we talk a little bit tough," he said. "When I see somebody out swinging his fists, I say, 'Get 'em the hell out of here.' We're a little rough."

Journalists "hate to hear that," he said. "'Why did you act so viciously toward that young person that was really protesting?' See he wasn't protesting. He was swinging. He was vicious. And you know what? They took him out. That was OK that day."

}

As always, you Nazis attacked and the Americans responded. HAD criminal charges been filed against the American (they did charge the Nazi either - why is that?) then Trump said he would pay the legal bills.
UNcensored Do you lie all the time or just most?
Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay ...

www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-campaign-protests-20160313-story.html

Mar 13, 2016 - When Donald Trump said Sunday that he might pay the legal fees of a ... Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. ... his audience, 'Go ahead and punch someone in the face and I'll pay your legal bills.

Videos
8:09
Donald Trump: I will consider paying legal fees for rally-goer who ...

Face the Nation
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016
1:03
Trump Tells His Crowd He Would Pay For Their Legal Fees If They ...

Wochit Politics
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016
1:4
3:50
Trump: Knock The Crap Out Of Them, I'll Pay For Lawsuits

The Young Turks
YouTube - Feb 1, 2016
Trump offers to pay legal fees for a supporter who punched someone ...

kricket58
YouTube - Mar 15, 2016
1:13
Trump to pay legal fees for man who hit protester?

CNN
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016
1:12
Donald Trump: I may pay legal fees for man who punched protester ...

The Guardian - Mar 14, 2016
1:52
Trump gives supporters permission to be violent with protesters

Raw Story
YouTube - Mar 4, 2016
1:21
Will Donald Trump Pay Supporter's Legal Fees?

NBC News - Mar 13, 2016
0:15
160201 Trump Knock The Crap Out Of Them, I'll Pay For Lawsuits

pol pol
YouTube - Jul 15, 2016
Web results
Donald Trump on paying legal fees for punch-thrower - Business Insider

TRUMP: I'll consider paying legal fees for the man who allegedly threw a sucker punch at one of my rallies

Mar 13, 2016 - Trump said his campaign is looking into what happened between a protester and a ... TRUMP: I'll consider paying legal fees for the man who allegedly threw a ... "Just knock the hell — I promise you, I'll paythe legal fees.".
FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies?

https://www.snopes.com › Fact Check › Politics

Claim: A viral cartoon accurately reproduces statements made by Donald Trump on the presidential campaign trail.
Claimed by: Multiple Sources
Fact check by Snopes.com: True

So these people were just minding their own business and Trump started trouble with them?

These people were exercising their Constitutionally protected right to protest a political candidate. So yes, they were minding their own business, and Trump didn't like it that these people had rights so he encouraged his followers to beat them up.

and yes when conservative groups go exercise these very same rights, anti-fa comes around to make it a war.

never once have i seen you speak out against them doing that. then again you're usually on ignore so link me up if i just missed your outrage here.

Why would I bother to "link you up"? And since I'm on usually on your ignore list, how would you know if I did?

This is typical leftist thinking: "I'm going somewhere to start trouble, and when I get into trouble, I'm going to blame the people I started trouble with."

See why we don't want people with your mentality running this country?

Mentality?

Your childlike emotions and irrational fears don't allow you to reconcile the difference between shouting and violence.

Exactly the kind of person who should never be armed.

Well my state happens to feel otherwise. But this is yet another reason to keep your people out of power; they think just like you.

Your state is my state, dope. I have lived here most of my life. I know of no one in my life who has ever felt the need to be armed.

I had no idea WTF you lived dope. I’m one of the few on here that has the guts to list my location. If you do live here, then check out how many people have their CCW’s in Ohio and in some places, a waiting line to get into a class. Think everybody you know would tell you if they have a license and if they regularly carry?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I know I have never felt the need to be armed. Then again, I'm not frightened by people who are different than me.

If you feel no need, then don't carry a gun. But don't criticize others that want to. As we say, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Funny that neo-Nazi Republicans follow a scumbag who says bash his head in.
Punch him in the face.
I’ll pay for your legal fees.

People that kidnap nursing babies.

People that applaud someone shooting an unarmed teenager.

People that defend a guy, a Nazi at a rally, who drove his car through a crowd committing murder.

And these nasty and disgusting people called Democrats threatening and dangerous. I don’t get it?

Maybe because you are actually starting to believe you own lies.

Mentality?

Your childlike emotions and irrational fears don't allow you to reconcile the difference between shouting and violence.

Exactly the kind of person who should never be armed.

Well my state happens to feel otherwise. But this is yet another reason to keep your people out of power; they think just like you.

Your state is my state, dope. I have lived here most of my life. I know of no one in my life who has ever felt the need to be armed.

I had no idea WTF you lived dope. I’m one of the few on here that has the guts to list my location. If you do live here, then check out how many people have their CCW’s in Ohio and in some places, a waiting line to get into a class. Think everybody you know would tell you if they have a license and if they regularly carry?

I know I have never felt the need to be armed. Then again, I'm not frightened by people who are different than me.

If you feel no need, then don't carry a gun. But don't criticize others that want to. As we say, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

They say that about a defibrillator, too, and you're likelier to need it.

[
the pos trump said that

Trump had once offered to pay the legal bills of a man who was attacked by paid Nazicrat thugs

{

"Guess what happened?" Trump said as he criticized an allegedly violent heckler. "Our people started swinging back."

Trump repeatedly returned to that theme, talking about violence or threats of it at his events as both overhyped and, at the same time, justified.

"Sometimes we talk a little bit tough," he said. "When I see somebody out swinging his fists, I say, 'Get 'em the hell out of here.' We're a little rough."

Journalists "hate to hear that," he said. "'Why did you act so viciously toward that young person that was really protesting?' See he wasn't protesting. He was swinging. He was vicious. And you know what? They took him out. That was OK that day."

}

As always, you Nazis attacked and the Americans responded. HAD criminal charges been filed against the American (they did charge the Nazi either - why is that?) then Trump said he would pay the legal bills.

Mar 13, 2016 - When Donald Trump said Sunday that he might pay the legal fees of a ... Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. ... his audience, 'Go ahead and punch someone in the face and I'll pay your legal bills.

Videos

Face the Nation
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

Wochit Politics
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

The Young Turks
YouTube - Feb 1, 2016

kricket58
YouTube - Mar 15, 2016

CNN
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

Raw Story
YouTube - Mar 4, 2016

NBC News - Mar 13, 2016

pol pol
YouTube - Jul 15, 2016
Web results

TRUMP: I'll consider paying legal fees for the man who allegedly threw a sucker punch at one of my rallies

Mar 13, 2016 - Trump said his campaign is looking into what happened between a protester and a ... TRUMP: I'll consider paying legal fees for the man who allegedly threw a ... "Just knock the hell — I promise you, I'll paythe legal fees.".

Claim: A viral cartoon accurately reproduces statements made by Donald Trump on the presidential campaign trail.

So these people were just minding their own business and Trump started trouble with them?

These people were exercising their Constitutionally protected right to protest a political candidate. So yes, they were minding their own business, and Trump didn't like it that these people had rights so he encouraged his followers to beat them up.
They have no right to trespass on a private political gathering, moron.

They say that about a defibrillator, too, and you're likelier to need it.

Apparently you're not aware of the violent crime in this country? What country do you live in?

Trump is calling for violence, dope.

That you are a fucking liar does not alter reality, Nazi.

It's right there in the video, dope.
True, the fact that Trump is talking about people who are trespassing against his rallies or who committed acts of violence themselves is right there in the video.

The fact is, Trump is calling for violence.

You can try to spin it but nothing changes that fact.
And if hurt badly someone can sue the orange anus
None of them have. Why do you suppose that is?

In every case, Trump is talking about people who are trespassing against his rallies or who committed acts of violence themselves, like throwing tomatoes.

True, the fact that Trump is talking about people who are trespassing against his rallies or who committed acts of violence themselves is right there in the video.

Trump is defending himself. If someone punches you, and you punch back, are you guilty of "violence?" Those people had no right to be there, and if they refuse to leave, then Trump has the right to use force to make them leave. That's the law, asshole.

[
the pos trump said that

{

}

Videos

Face the Nation
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

Wochit Politics
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

The Young Turks
YouTube - Feb 1, 2016

kricket58
YouTube - Mar 15, 2016

CNN
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

Raw Story
YouTube - Mar 4, 2016

NBC News - Mar 13, 2016

pol pol
YouTube - Jul 15, 2016
Web results

These people, these Nazis, were violently attacking people at Trump campaign rallies in an attempt to create terror in hopes of driving people away from voting for fear that they would be assaulted or murdered by roving mobs of democrats.

Videos

Face the Nation
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

Wochit Politics
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

The Young Turks
YouTube - Feb 1, 2016

kricket58
YouTube - Mar 15, 2016

CNN
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

Raw Story
YouTube - Mar 4, 2016

NBC News - Mar 13, 2016

pol pol
YouTube - Jul 15, 2016
Web results

and yes when conservative groups go exercise these very same rights, anti-fa comes around to make it a war.

never once have i seen you speak out against them doing that. then again you're usually on ignore so link me up if i just missed your outrage here.

You're now talking about the Nazi marches, where they had torchlight marches and chanted "The Jews will not replace us". And right wingers attacked and killed left wing protestors. My three brothers fought in a war to end Naziism and now fools like you defend these assholes. Anti-Fa should be protesting. Someone should.
i'm talking people using their rights as any of us have.

ann cloutier being shut down and antifa out there being violent. so no - i'm not talking nazi marches so stop with the fucking over-dramafication that you extremes love to do. i'm talking about right wing people simply wanting to gather and talk and antifa coming out to try and be violent but more often than not getting their asses handed to them.

so forgive me if i fail to give a flying fuck about your enhanced concern over 1 side of rights while you have zero issue with taking them away from others.

Remember the Nazis at Berkeley Kristalnachting to silence Milo? It is how democrats are, they are Nazicrats.

Funny that neo-Nazi Republicans follow a scumbag who says bash his head in.
Punch him in the face.
I’ll pay for your legal fees.

People that kidnap nursing babies.

People that applaud someone shooting an unarmed teenager.

People that defend a guy, a Nazi at a rally, who drove his car through a crowd committing murder.

And these nasty and disgusting people called Democrats threatening and dangerous. I don’t get it?

So deantard, you fucking Nazi pile of shit, show us where someone defended the scumbag who ran that Stalinist woman down? As I recall, virtually ALL of the right called for the death penalty for him.

But you're just a fucking liar, as Nazis like you tend to be.

[
the pos trump said that

{

}

Videos

Face the Nation
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

Wochit Politics
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

The Young Turks
YouTube - Feb 1, 2016

kricket58
YouTube - Mar 15, 2016

CNN
YouTube - Mar 13, 2016

Raw Story
YouTube - Mar 4, 2016

NBC News - Mar 13, 2016

pol pol
YouTube - Jul 15, 2016
Web results

They have no right to trespass on a private political gathering, moron.

They certainly have no right to hit and kick people there. These Nazi democrats kept assaulting people at Trump rallies, until the Americans had enough and started fighting back.

Trump is defending himself. If someone punches you, and you punch back, are you guilty of "violence?" Those people had no right to be there, and if they refuse to leave, then Trump has the right to use force to make them leave. That's the law, asshole.

No one punched Trump, dope.

They trespassed on his private political rally, dumbass. The law gives him the right to use force to eject such people. You do believe in obeying the law, don't you?

Nope, just octogenarians at his rallies. You Nazis are real tough guys.

Then the men started fighting back and you Nazis called them "violent," they are violent because they won't let you beat the elderly unopposed.

{
New York City

A 74-year-old man was assaulted and thrown to the ground by a 23-year-old female Black Lives Matter activist named Shacara McLaurin outside of Trump Tower during a protest. His attack occurred after he shouted “All Lives Matter.” The assailant, an anti-bullying activist, was arrested.}

Here’s A List Of Completely Substantiated (And Underreported) Attacks On Trump Supporters

You Nazis are violent, evil fuckers. BUT you only attack the weak. That's why groups like the Proud Boys arose, the counter you violent fuckers.

Forum List

Back