If crimes "begin and end with the criminals who commit them,"....

They killed another Christian in Egypt today. How many think it would be cool for us to fly airplanes into the pyraminds and erect a big Christian Church on the site? Raise your hand!

So now you're comparing one of the eight wonders of the world with the twin towers? More worryingly, you are comparing a 3rd world shithole's morals/mores/norms with that of the USA. How does that feel?

The site of the WTC is hallowed ground, just like where the USS Arizona sunk. There are remains of Americans brutally killed in both of those places.

It deserves the same reverence, decency, and respect.

No it's not. It's mainly commercial real estate. And you can't walk on any ground in New York City..someone hasn't croaked on.

They killed another Christian in Egypt today. How many think it would be cool for us to fly airplanes into the pyraminds and erect a big Christian Church on the site? Raise your hand!

Egypt was responsible for 9-11?

Hot damn! We invaded the wrong country.

Or when you say "they" do you mean "them" as in: "I lump them all together."

Cool. Using that logic, if some Christian goes postal in some small town in America, we'll demolish the church....

:cuckoo:

Impossible. Christianity has never been responsible for any atrocities throughout the history of mankind.

/sarcasm

Who are the Christian clerics stepping forward to claim they ordered these atrocities, as Muslim Imams always do?

Ever read about the Crusades? What about the Spanish Inquisition? What about the Conquests?

So now you're comparing one of the eight wonders of the world with the twin towers? More worryingly, you are comparing a 3rd world shithole's morals/mores/norms with that of the USA. How does that feel?

The site of the WTC is hallowed ground, just like where the USS Arizona sunk. There are remains of Americans brutally killed in both of those places.

No 100 percent sure, but I think you'll find the mosque isn't being built on ground zero, but nearby....

You're a MORON. I asked you a question. Would it be cool for us to fly airplanes into the pyramids and then build us a Christian church there? Simple yes or no.. can you handle it?

You know, when bodies get mixed up at Arlington, the military haters are out in force with all of their "respect for the dead" lip service.

When you ask them for a little decency and respect in a place where human tissue was flying out of destroyed aircraft on the buildings below as far as far as jet parts, they can't deal with that.

9-11-plane-crash-twin-towers-new-york-2.jpg

No 100 percent sure, but I think you'll find the mosque isn't being built on ground zero, but nearby....

pete and re pete. It's disrespectful.

I agree.

This location is two blocks away.

You're a MORON. I asked you a question. Would it be cool for us to fly airplanes into the pyramids and then build us a Christian church there? Simple yes or no.. can you handle it?

You logic is flawed twice over.

Are you trying to make a point about a country, when no country was directly responsible for 9-11.

Or are you trying to make a point about Islam by offering to desecrate shrines to a religion that has absolutely nothing to do with Islam?

The proposed site is about as far away from "ground zero" as the Mosque that now is already there.

You know, when bodies get mixed up at Arlington, the military haters are out in force with all of their "respect for the dead" lip service.

When you ask them for a little decency and respect in a place where human tissue was flying out of destroyed aircraft on the buildings below as far as far as jet parts, they can't deal with that.

You ready to call for the United States to quit the Middle East?

So, how much stand off does Ground Zero get?

And do we limit any new buildings (short of a monument) or just the religions that offend us personally.

than why the outrage over the Mosque at Ground Zero?

I am not sure I understand the context overall.... but I'll give it a whirl.

I saw that as a twitter btw, in any event if 20 guys like this guy went out and committed the same crimes, then there is most probably a common causality, here this isn't the case, he appears unbalanced and....the end of him is the end of this singular event via his madness that drove him to it. I think the mosque and what we see as motivating factor behind Khobar towers, the embassies, the Cole, 911, Hasan are linked, it doesn't disappear with just 20 Terrorists.

So, how much stand off does Ground Zero get?

And do we limit any new buildings (short of a monument) or just the religions that offend us personally.

If a legitimate group of survivors families asks for respect, then a religion of peace should honor that.

If they don't, then they're offensive assholes.

They are not asking to clear out all of lower Manhattan of mosques.

Forum List

Back