If crimes "begin and end with the criminals who commit them,"....

Because people need something to be outraged about.

Today it's guns.

Tomorrow it's... who knows.

That's a good point.

Though, my point is more about the duplicity of Palin. Today, when the fingers are pointed at her, she wants a narrow brush. A few months ago when she was pointing her bony fingers, she had a broad brush.

Funny that.

than why the outrage over the Mosque at Ground Zero?

For the same reason the local Glock dealer would not open up a store in the same strip mall where 20 people got shot, 6 killed.

It's the decent and respectful thing to do.

You are somehow equating the religion of a set of perpertators to a henous crime...that seem right to you, in the land of the free?

For the same reason the local Glock dealer would not open up a store in the same strip mall where 20 people got shot, 6 killed.

Does it hurt your back to twist this way? Didn't you just spend four days complaining that my suggestion that violent rhetoric was bad for us was quashing free speech?

Does it hurt your back to twist this way? Didn't you just spend four days complaining that my suggestion that violent rhetoric was bad for us was quashing free speech?

If American Imans were decent and respectful, they would build it elsewhere.

You are somehow equating the religion of a set of perpertators to a henous crime...that seem right to you, in the land of the free?

The Glock dealer was no more a perpetrator than the American Imam.

The Glock dealer would not think to open up a store on the site of a mass murder. Nobody would defend the decency of his decision to do that, including me.

The American Imam, he doesn't have the same decency and respect.

The Glock dealer would not think to open up a store on the site of a mass murder. Nobody would defend the decency of his decision to do that, including me.

So just how far is the standoff from Ground Zero to the point where you want to afford Americans their constitutional rights?

So just how far is the standoff from Ground Zero to the point where you want to afford Americans their constitutional rights?

There are hundreds of mosques in NYC, and several offers of alternate sites.

It's not an issue of Constitutional rights, it's an issue of the lack of decency and respect shown by American Imams.

Seriously, doesn't this hurt?

Forum List

Back