If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Just wondering what your opinions are on this hypothetical that wont happen.

What is the GOP's focus on problems faced by black Americans?

That's easy.

Stay in school and graduate.
Don't have children until you are married and can afford them.
If possible, go to college or trade school and learn a career.
Stay out of trouble with the law.
Don't get involved with recreational narcotics.

Hey! Wait a minute! That's the key to most anybody's problems. You see unlike Democrats that treat minorities like a herd of cattle, the solutions to their problems are the same as anybody else. They are not different people, the Democrats just try to make them different people.

That's easy.

Hey! Wait a minute! That's the key to most anybody's problems. You see unlike Democrats that treat minorities like a herd of cattle, the solutions to their problems are the same as anybody else. They are not different people, the Democrats just try to make them different people.

Even when you do that as a Black you get to endure more searches, more harassment, and let’s not forget the cops planting drugs to seize the cars of the blacks.

It takes less than a second to pull out a a weapon to kill a police officer. It happens all the time in this country.

Freeze does not mean put your hands in your pockets. Freeze does not mean pull your hands out of your pockets. Freeze does not mean stop running and turn towards a police officer. Freeze does not mean get the baggie of dope out of the front of your pants to dispose of it. Freeze means stop and don't move a muscle until otherwise instructed.
No question it is a tough job
An officer has to make life or death decisions. It could be his own life or an innocent suspect
There will be times in every stop when a suspect becomes confused, can't hear, doesn't understand English

It is not grounds to kill them

Every stop? Not once did a police officer have to guess what I was up to when I was stopped. Even if you don't know the language, when an officer pulls out a gun and begins yelling, there is only one thing to do.

Lucky for you, you are white
You get the benefit of the doubt

No, lucky for me I'm white because my parents taught me to respect authority. unlike many parents in the black community that teach their children the police are their enemy.

I'm white too
I haven't been pulled over by the cops in twenty years. Black engineers I work with tell me they get pulled over all the time

Did you ever see how many of the blacks drive? With the exception of us truck drivers, the police don't pull you over for no reason at all.

Last edited:

That's easy.

Even when you do that as a Black you get to endure more searches, more harassment, and let’s not forget the cops planting drugs to seize the cars of the blacks.

Which are fairy book stories. Police cannot search anything unless they get permission from the person they are searching, have reasonable suspicion, or have a court order.

How is it that anyone, including police, gets ingrained about young black males their attitudes?

Think it might have anything to do with their dress, speech, music, TV hero's, people whom they admire?

What happened in the cases of a wrong shooting by the police?
Doesn't excuse killing unarmed innocent people

Juries excuse killing unarmed people. Our laws excuse killing unarmed people. Why is the left so obsessed with unarmed people when being unarmed has nothing to do with our laws?

Being unarmed has to do with the actual threat you pose to a police officer

Police Officers have a difficult job to do and their judgement is critical to both their own survival and the survival of suspects

Unarmed people can be very dangerous.

You knew that right?

Generally not when going up against someone who is armed

Don't kid yourself. In my younger days, I was trained five different ways to kill a man in three moves or less. Unless somebody has a weapon already drawn, it's not too unreasonable to say that an unarmed person can do serious harm to an armed person.

That's easy.

Which are fairy book stories. Police cannot search anything unless they get permission from the person they are searching, have reasonable suspicion, or have a court order.

That is hilarious. You actually believe that.

The cops lie and say the search was consensual. They lie and say the evidence dropped out of the baddies pocket. And people like you are silly enough to believe them.

Rare 'Perry Mason' moment in court wins dismissal for defendant, desk duty for 5 police officers

How did five cops from two different departments manage to tell the same lie?

Being unarmed has to do with the actual threat you pose to a police officer

Police Officers have a difficult job to do and their judgement is critical to both their own survival and the survival of suspects

You knew that right?

Generally? Well as we are talking about a very small percentage of police/civilian interactions,

saying "generally not" fits that bill pretty nicely.

Because every now and then, the unarmed person is still dangerous.
Yea.......that's why you need to shoot first and ask questions later when dealing with an unarmed suspect

He looked at me funny

Nope, you can't shoot somebody for the way they looked at you. You can shoot if you tell them to freeze and they start digging inside of their pants or pockets.

I felt threatened

Case closed

That's easy.

I always love that on Cops
The cop asks permission to search the car and finds a gun or drugs
If you have guns or drugs why would you give permission for a search?
How stupid is that?

That's easy.

How stupid is that?

Did you ever watch the show C.O.P.S.? When the police suspect something is up, they ask the suspect for permission to search. If the suspect refuses, the police inform him (her) that they will radio in for a court search warrant, but it may take a few hours to get. The suspect feels their best chance at catching a break is allow the police to search as if nothing is wrong, and when they find something, refuse to admit it was theirs.

If you know police officers, you know they don't want to arrest anybody unless they have to. After the arrest, the officer has to make out a report. Then the officer is summoned to court when the suspects case is heard. And of course, he or she has to review their own arrest report to make sure they have their story straight for the defense lawyers.

It's not just throwing somebody in jail and heading out the door for more fun.

That's easy.

How stupid is that?

Did you ever watch the show C.O.P.S.? When the police suspect something is up, they ask the suspect for permission to search. If the suspect refuses, the police inform him (her) that they will radio in for a court search warrant, but it may take a few hours to get. The suspect feels their best chance at catching a break is allow the police to search as if nothing is wrong, and when they find something, refuse to admit it was theirs.

If you know police officers, you know they don't want to arrest anybody unless they have to. After the arrest, the officer has to make out a report. Then the officer is summoned to court when the suspects case is heard. And of course, he or she has to review their own arrest report to make sure they have their story straight for the defense lawyers.

I had a cop buddy tell me about a house he went to search. The kid was naturally being raised by his grandmother, and all his older brothers has already been in trouble with the law.

The grandmother was very, very upset. She didn't want to let them search his room.

I asked what would have happened. He said that they would have put a car out front to watch for them trying to move evidence.

She eventually let them search his room, and they found evidence linking him to a robbery.

You knew that right?

Generally? Well as we are talking about a very small percentage of police/civilian interactions,

saying "generally not" fits that bill pretty nicely.

Because every now and then, the unarmed person is still dangerous.
Yea.......that's why you need to shoot first and ask questions later when dealing with an unarmed suspect

He looked at me funny

Nope, you can't shoot somebody for the way they looked at you. You can shoot if you tell them to freeze and they start digging inside of their pants or pockets.

I felt threatened

Case closed

No, case not closed. Investigators look for witnesses, look for cameras, do forensic testing to collaborate the story to the evidence. So if you're a cop that just decided to shoot somebody for no reason, you better pray investigations don't turn up something differently.

That's easy.

The cops lie and say the search was consensual. They lie and say the evidence dropped out of the baddies pocket. And people like you are silly enough to believe them.

Rare 'Perry Mason' moment in court wins dismissal for defendant, desk duty for 5 police officers

The story didn't end there:

Two cleared, one convicted in police perjury case

That's easy.

You ignored the question. How did five officers all tell the same lie? Not one wrote a report that was backed by video. How did that happen?

That's easy.

How stupid is that?

I had a cop buddy tell me about a house he went to search. The kid was naturally being raised by his grandmother, and all his older brothers has already been in trouble with the law.

The grandmother was very, very upset. She didn't want to let them search his room.

I asked what would have happened. He said that they would have put a car out front to watch for them trying to move evidence.

She eventually let them search his room, and they found evidence linking him to a robbery.

If a cop does it, then it’s perfectly legal. If anyone else tried it, that would be a crime. Coercion at the bare minimum.

What have Democrats originated that has benefited Blacks? End Slavery? Voting Rights? Nope. Those were Republican originated.

What have Democrats done?
Shut the F Up.

Today's Confederate Republicans cheer when unarmed blacks are shot.

That's easy.

How stupid is that?

Getting a warrant on a search of a car with a tail light out is not that easy.
Yet suspects readily agree to a search

They wouldn't be able to do anything, they would never win national elections again....that is why they push the race card so hard, they can't lose the black vote.....

That's easy.

How stupid is that?

Getting a warrant on a search of a car with a tail light out is not that easy.
Yet suspects readily agree to a search

You can't get a search warrant for a tail light out, nor can you show me a case thereof. It may have been the reason for the stop, but something during the stop tipped off an officer that something else was wrong. It's either something he seen, something he smelled, or the way the suspect responded to his questions. If he has to get a warrant, he must explain the reason he wants one.

That's easy.

You ignored the question. How did five officers all tell the same lie? Not one wrote a report that was backed by video. How did that happen?

Then how did the judge find at least two of the officers not guilty of perjury? If you read the article, it tells you that those two officers arrived after the suspect was handcuffed, so no, they did not have that in their report.

As for the officer that did lie, so what? He knew this guy was a drug dealer by the investigation of the drug agency. These officers are working to get guys like this off the street and you're worried about some red tape?

Then how did the judge find at least two of the officers not guilty of perjury? If you read the article, it tells you that those two officers arrived after the suspect was handcuffed, so no, they did not have that in their report.

As for the officer that did lie, so what? He knew this guy was a drug dealer by the investigation of the drug agency. These officers are working to get guys like this off the street and you're worried about some red tape?

He wasn’t a drug user or dealer. He was found not guilty. Game. Set. Match.

Forum List

Back