If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

The problem is when police get ingrained about young black males and their attitudes and a responsible black young man gets shot because a policeman misinterpreted what he is doing

How is it that anyone, including police, gets ingrained about young black males their attitudes?

Think it might have anything to do with their dress, speech, music, TV hero's, people whom they admire?

What happened in the cases of a wrong shooting by the police?
Doesn't excuse killing unarmed innocent people

Juries excuse killing unarmed people. Our laws excuse killing unarmed people. Why is the left so obsessed with unarmed people when being unarmed has nothing to do with our laws?

that hasn't been true since the passage of the civil rights act. that is why black people who used to vote for the party of Lincoln ran from what was obviously the "southern strategy" which said "make America white again"... which is pretty much what you voted for in Donald.

I am liberal, hypocrite is thy name.

If a person of color says they voted Democrat because Democrats are for the people of color, the liberals praise them because they voted for their own self interest. If a white votes for a candidate because the candidate supports a white self interest, he's a racist.

Depends what that white interest is

If the interest is in preserving the preferential treatment of whites...then it is racist

How about stopping the Democrats from their constant strive to make whites a minority in this country no matter what the cost? Is that racist too?
What a drama queen

Says the man that a year ago was gloating how, due to demographic change, that the next republican president had not been born yet.

He asked a completely legit question. Answer it or admit that you can't because you are a coward.

Republicans determined they do better being racist towards blacks than they are trying to win them over. Same with Mexicans, muslims and gays. And they're right. They control all three houses

Pssst. I'll let you in on a little secret. While the Democrats believe they are scoring points with minorities by calling everybody and everything racist, the rest of the country is sick to their stomach hearing about racism all the time, especially when (in mosts all cases) the discussion has nothing to do with race.

But please, it''s our little secret. We don't want the Democrats to realize they are making most of America sick with their race talk, and that's the real reason they've been losing so many elections. We want them to keep calling Republicans racist for just sneezing in public.

"Folks, when your adversary begins to make a fool of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh
I'll let you in on a secret. It's you republicans who bring it up. It benefits you. Who started this thread? I bet it was a righty

Republicans determined they do better being racist towards blacks than they are trying to win them over. Same with Mexicans, muslims and gays. And they're right. They control all three houses

Pssst. I'll let you in on a little secret. While the Democrats believe they are scoring points with minorities by calling everybody and everything racist, the rest of the country is sick to their stomach hearing about racism all the time, especially when (in mosts all cases) the discussion has nothing to do with race.

But please, it''s our little secret. We don't want the Democrats to realize they are making most of America sick with their race talk, and that's the real reason they've been losing so many elections. We want them to keep calling Republicans racist for just sneezing in public.

"Folks, when your adversary begins to make a fool of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh
I'll let you in on a secret. It's you republicans who bring it up. It benefits you. Who started this thread? I bet it was a righty

So because we start threads on the subject means we are obsessed with race like the left?

Tell me, how many threads are on the subject of Republicans being racist, or otherwise similar comments in other discussions? It's getting to the point that's all the left talks about and again, Americans are getting fed up with it.

What I find amazing is that it's likely the "deplorables" remark cost you the election, so instead of backing down, you continue the aggression.

Rush Limbaugh

So because we start threads on the subject means we are obsessed with race like the left?

Tell me, how many threads are on the subject of Republicans being racist, or otherwise similar comments in other discussions? It's getting to the point that's all the left talks about and again, Americans are getting fed up with it.

What I find amazing is that it's likely the "deplorables" remark cost you the election, so instead of backing down, you continue the aggression.
Just pay attention to who's starting these decisive threads and who benefits from it ray. That's all I'm saying

This shit got your type to show up and vote and got blacks to stay home

The problem is when police get ingrained about young black males and their attitudes and a responsible black young man gets shot because a policeman misinterpreted what he is doing

How is it that anyone, including police, gets ingrained about young black males their attitudes?

Think it might have anything to do with their dress, speech, music, TV hero's, people whom they admire?

Juries excuse killing unarmed people. Our laws excuse killing unarmed people. Why is the left so obsessed with unarmed people when being unarmed has nothing to do with our laws?

Because it gives them a thin justification for their attacking America and defending the criminals.

Rush Limbaugh

Just pay attention to who's starting these decisive threads and who benefits from it ray. That's all I'm saying

This shit got your type to show up and vote and got blacks to stay home

The point of the thread is not to attack blacks, nor even to attack liberals, but liberal actions.

The problems that truly poor students face are too varied and complex for the likes of you to grasp, but they rarely include teachers who don't care.
Bullshit. ....

I have passed by many opportunities to teach in wealthy suburbs with brand new facilities and compliant students from stable, supportive homes. So have most of my fellow teachers at the (very) urban school district where I work. We go where we are needed most, not where things are easiest. This should come as no surprise, because no one becomes a teacher in order to get rich and avoid stress. Teachers will be the first to tell you that the public school system isn't perfect, but you'd be hard pressed to find professionals in any other field who care as much about the consequences of their profession.

I have friends who are teachers, not in urban areas, and they say similar.

I don't really understand why they are not more offended by the way liberals constantly throw them under the bus.
Because you guys and Betsy Devoss want to break their unions and cut their pay. Are you kidding? It's the right who attacks teachers.

Ok, you want to play that way. I think teachers are great. I think they should be paid more than they do now not less. Lets see what Republicans say about that in the next couple years.

Oh, and Unkotare has never passed down a better job in a better school district. That's bullshit. He's a liar.
And I am starting to agree with Republicans. If a teacher makes $50K and gets summers off, that's all they are fucking worth. I'm sick of teachers telling us how hard their job is. They are the biggest fucking whiners. The fact is they wanted to go into teaching. They could have become anything else. It's not like the best people in our society go to be teachers. They aren't saints and what they are doing isn't rocket science. God damn!

Now quit trying to kiss the teachers ass and win the teachers vote. Or actually, I'm glad you are trying because then we can make it clear why teachers don't vote GOP. .....

Many teachers vote Republican. Some people don’t know what they are talking about. The same sort can’t imagine doing something because it involves service to others, and wouldn’t last a month teaching.
Many police also vote Democrat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Being unarmed has to do with the actual threat you pose to a police officer

Police Officers have a difficult job to do and their judgement is critical to both their own survival and the survival of suspects

Brown is the new Black to Democrats....they've done their due-diligence...they know wetbacks are human cockroaches and will multiply at a much faster rate than Blacks....Democrats know they're running out of time...growing their constituency is paramount...complete irrelevance is just around the corner.
Look at the hateful, racist terms you use in referring to minorities. You are so racist, and so used to being racist, that you don't even think twice about the derogatory terms you so casually use to describe them. Wetbacks? Cockroaches?

These folks would have to be crazy to believe republicans aren't racist to the bone. The is no thinking minority who will ever believe people like you would ever regard them with anything but contempt. Read many of the racist comments on this site, written by republicans. They're filled with hate, just brimming with it. I doubt there will ever be a large percentage of minorities who believe anything coming out of any republican's mouth. And, with good reason.
You got THAT right!

Having nursing aides, NOT preforming medical care is hardly the same as communism.

Wow, way to miss the point.

So, then what is the point?

People doing a job they are 'given' or 'assigned,' rather than earned tend to suck at it.
Yes, observing 45's appointees prove your statement to be correct.

Explain alt-right

A very general term to describe new-ish political movements on the right, only partially overlapping with the Republican Party .

And nothing about that challenges my point about Republicans fighting racism for generation after generation, while your party was, at best, a johnny come lately.

Afraid it does

The failure of Republicans to denounce their racist alt-right faction makes them complicit

Republicans have not fought racist policies in the last 50 years

The Republican Party doesn't have a "racist alt-right faction." and you are a filthy liar.

Republicans have been weak on fighting racism over the last 50 years, it is true, you dems have been winning a lot.

But there have been some victories, such as the New Haven Firefighter case.
Alt-right is fully Republican and were pandered to by our president

Still are

a. The alt right is home of many Libertarians who would strongly disagree. For one example that disproves your claim, by itself.

b. Trump's war with Political Correctness was, from what I understand, very attractive to many in the alt right, but that in no way makes it "pandering".

c. None of your baseless claims supports your trying to smear the GOP with the Alt Right, in any fashion.
Do the Alt-Right vote Republican or Democratic?

And every teacher I talk says they are not Republicans and that Republicans are anti teacher.

That's a lie.

Republican's are NOT anti-teacher, we are anti-teacher unions.
Are Republicans also anti police unions as well? If not, why not?

They always stop short of fucking with police unions. That's the one union they won't fuck with.

Police Officers have a difficult job to do and their judgement is critical to both their own survival and the survival of suspects

It takes less than a second to pull out a a weapon to kill a police officer. It happens all the time in this country.

Freeze does not mean put your hands in your pockets. Freeze does not mean pull your hands out of your pockets. Freeze does not mean stop running and turn towards a police officer. Freeze does not mean get the baggie of dope out of the front of your pants to dispose of it. Freeze means stop and don't move a muscle until otherwise instructed.

It takes less than a second to pull out a a weapon to kill a police officer. It happens all the time in this country.

Freeze does not mean put your hands in your pockets. Freeze does not mean pull your hands out of your pockets. Freeze does not mean stop running and turn towards a police officer. Freeze does not mean get the baggie of dope out of the front of your pants to dispose of it. Freeze means stop and don't move a muscle until otherwise instructed.
No question it is a tough job
An officer has to make life or death decisions. It could be his own life or an innocent suspect
There will be times in every stop when a suspect becomes confused, can't hear, doesn't understand English

It is not grounds to kill them

An officer has to make life or death decisions. It could be his own life or an innocent suspect
There will be times in every stop when a suspect becomes confused, can't hear, doesn't understand English

Every stop? Not once did a police officer have to guess what I was up to when I was stopped. Even if you don't know the language, when an officer pulls out a gun and begins yelling, there is only one thing to do.

What does the D.A. stand for in your amusing signature?

Forum List

Back