If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Like, would they finally say "culture" or "black on black violence?" Or maybe "gang?"

The fact that you think that the "actual problems" facing all black people are "culture" and "black on black violence" and "gangs" is why Black people will likely never vote Republican in our lifetimes.

Riiiiiight because blacks are so well off after 70 years of Dem rule. :rolleyes:

Blues, they would be on the plantation if the right wing of the GOP could pull it off.

Like, would they finally say "culture" or "black on black violence?" Or maybe "gang?"

The fact that you think that the "actual problems" facing all black people are "culture" and "black on black violence" and "gangs" is why Black people will likely never vote Republican in our lifetimes.
What does my views have to do with republicans?
Are your views why people will never vote for the communist party?

Riiiiiight because blacks are so well off after 70 years of Dem rule. :rolleyes:

How often have Dems ruled in the last 70 years?

Yep, no way, no how can the low iQ issue that plaques Blacks be connected to genetic defect. It's gotta be American culture and plantation owners from a century ago that holds them back...I mean, they're totally kicking ass in every other nation.
Doh...oh wait!

How often have Dems ruled in the last 70 years?

Lib please Dem's rule black inner cities with an iron fist talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

:lol:

It's like you guys are stuck in the 1950s.

Your views have to do with the GOP because the GOP panders to people that share your views.

You don't think we've made significant strides in the last 70 years?

I think if you ask a black person, you'll see that they're much happier not being lynched at a rate of thousands a year.

These ungrateful cretins, who are only American because of God's Grace in picking their forebearers to be slaves, need to wake the F up and realize there are good people in the White Nationalist movement!

It's like you guys are stuck in the 1950s.

Your views have to do with the GOP because the GOP panders to people that share your views.
So because I share some views republicans, that means I am one?
I guess I am a republican, Democrat, libertarian, green party etc
I didn't think you were that dumb?

Yep, no way, no how can the low iQ issue that plaques Blacks be connected to genetic defect. It's gotta be American culture and plantation owners from a century ago that holds them back...I mean, they're totally kicking ass in every other nation.
Doh...oh wait!
You clearly haw a low IQ issue.

Forum List

Back