If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Like, would they finally say "culture" or "black on black violence?" Or maybe "gang?"

The fact that you think that the "actual problems" facing all black people are "culture" and "black on black violence" and "gangs" is why Black people will likely never vote Republican in our lifetimes.
What does my views have to do with republicans?
Are your views why people will never vote for the communist party?

:lol:

It's like you guys are stuck in the 1950s.

Your views have to do with the GOP because the GOP panders to people that share your views.
So because I share some views republicans, that means I am one?
I guess I am a republican, Democrat, libertarian, green party etc
I didn't think you were that dumb?

I didn't say that you were a Republican. I said that the GOP panders to people like you.

Are you denying that you're on the "right" side of the political spectrum?

As long as your side includes, and panders to people like this:

Yep, no way, no how can the low iQ issue that plaques Blacks be connected to genetic defect. It's gotta be American culture and plantation owners from a century ago that holds them back...I mean, they're totally kicking ass in every other nation.
Doh...oh wait!

...it's hard to see you guys attracting many black folks.

Like, would they finally say "culture" or "black on black violence?" Or maybe "gang?"

The fact that you think that the "actual problems" facing all black people are "culture" and "black on black violence" and "gangs" is why Black people will likely never vote Republican in our lifetimes.

Riiiiiight because blacks are so well off after 70 years of Dem rule. :rolleyes:

You don't think we've made significant strides in the last 70 years?

I think if you ask a black person, you'll see that they're much happier not being lynched at a rate of thousands a year.

You people are doing a bang up job.

paris-riots-IT-531x372.jpg

Riots-in-Milwaukee.jpg

officer-involved-shooting-milwaukee-MILWAUKEE-JOURNAL-SENTINEL-VIA-AP-640x480.jpg

rs-riot.png

Your views have to do with the GOP because the GOP panders to people that share your views.

I didn't say that you were a Republican. I said that the GOP panders to people like you.

Yep, no way, no how can the low iQ issue that plaques Blacks be connected to genetic defect. It's gotta be American culture and plantation owners from a century ago that holds them back...I mean, they're totally kicking ass in every other nation.
Doh...oh wait!

First you say my views are why people wont vote republican
Then
"I didnt say you were a republican"
But after that
"you guys"
Please, spare me your crap.
BTW, i am middle of the road, if i had to place it somewhere. My views are all over the place. And i dont give 2 shits about ideological collectivism. And i damn sure despise our duopoly.
Have a good day!

Remember this statement the next time you call me a lefty.

Doh...oh wait!

Then
But after that
"you guys"
BTW, i am middle of the road, if i had to place it somewhere. My views are all over the place. And i dont give 2 shits about ideological collectivism. And i damn sure despise our duopoly.
Have a good day!

Have a nice flounce!

And yet, as per your own posts in this thread, think that the "real issues" facing black people today are only the ones which you can blame on them.

Don't pretend that you're "middle of the road" after making statements that place you clearly in one camp - particularly when you've attempted to label me a "communist", because you're still stuck in 1955.

Doh...oh wait!

Then
But after that
"you guys"
Have a good day!

And yet, as per your own posts in this thread, think that the "real issues" facing black people today are only the ones which you can blame on them.

Don't pretend that you're "middle of the road" after making statements that place you clearly in one camp.
yes, one issue means i belong to a political party.
As i asked previously, spare me your bullshit.

Doh...oh wait!

Then
But after that
"you guys"
Have a good day!

Don't pretend that you're "middle of the road" after making statements that place you clearly in one camp.

Didn't you just try to call me a communist?

Spare me your fake high-horse bullshit, clown shoes.

Doh...oh wait!

Then
But after that
"you guys"
Have a good day!

I said communist because i know you arent one.
You wrongly place me in a group, i wrongly place you in a group. Sorry if you couldnt grasp the point.

Why do people act like there arent any communists in america?
ATTENTION dumbfucks, there are some that post here, today. in 2017
Goddamn

Then
But after that
"you guys"
Have a good day!

You wrongly place me in a group, i wrongly place you in a group. Sorry if you couldnt grasp the point.

You can deny being in whatever "group" you want - but as long as you're starting threads that are essentially paraphrased Breitbart articles, people are going to make assumptions.

Then
But after that
"you guys"
Have a good day!

You can deny being in whatever "group" you want - but as long as you're starting threads that are essentially paraphrased Breitbart articles, people are going to make assumptions.
Assumptions are for dumbfucks. Way to go.

Goddamn

There are more open neo-nazis posting on this board than there are "communists".
I absolutely agree. But that only helps my point. Thanks.
You say i am stuck in 1955 because i say communist, yet, you admit there are some? :dunno:

Goddamn

There are more open neo-nazis posting on this board than there are "communists".
You say i am stuck in 1955 because i say communist, yet, you admit there are some? :dunno:

The mindset in which the commies are a scary boogeyman is very 1955.

Communism exists today only as an intellectual exercise.

Assumptions are how our brain functions.

Without them, we wouldn't be capable of thought.

Goddamn

The mindset in which the commies are a scary boogeyman is very 1955.

Communism exists today only as an intellectual exercise.
What makes you think i have that mindset? I have even defended some policies of communism, here.
I asked a question related to an ideology.
What is your end game here? To look like an idiot?

Assumptions are how our brain functions.

Without them, we wouldn't be capable of thought.
"cant judge a book by its cover" is such an ignorant phrase

Riiiiiight because blacks are so well off after 70 years of Dem rule. :rolleyes:

How often have Dems ruled in the last 70 years?

Lib please Dem's rule black inner cities with an iron fist talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Our inner cities have been used up by the capitalists and abandoned

Forum List

Back