Who will replace Bill Belichick?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Without a doubt, the greatest football coach of our time, much like Vince Lombardi and Knute Rockne were back in the day.

I think he's pretty much irreplaceable.

Maybe New England needs to bring Tom Brady back as head coach, no one knows the Belichick system better.

Wow, knock me over with a feather. I thought for sure that Kraft would not want to see Belichick get that all times wins record with anyone else. I was wrong.
Oh well.

I would try to lure Dan Campbell or Zack Taylor. Not sure if they would leave Detroit or Cincy though.

Without a doubt, the greatest football coach of our time, much like Vince Lombardi and Knute Rockne were back in the day.

Maybe New England needs to bring Tom Brady back as head coach, no one knows the Belichick system better.

you ARE going for comedy right? Greatest coach of all time.,really seriously? Like i said,you MUST be goj ng for comedy,you cant say that with a straighr face :auiqs.jpg: Is that why before Brady came along he was a major failure as a head coach his whole life having only one winning season in his five years at cleveland and his first year with the patriots boomed with bledsoe as his starter and did not even thing brady was good enough to be the starter the next year only inserting him into the lineup when he was FORCED to cause of bledsoes injury? :auiqs.jpg:

GREAT coachs can win with other quarterbacks like Joe Gibbs who won three superbowls with 3 different quarterbacks that were all mediocre or Mike holmgren who went to two superbowls with two different teams one with a medicore quarterback and bill cowher who took the steelers to two superbowls with two mediocre quarterbacks in kordell stewart and neil o'donnel.

I always said the past 15 years once brady retired belicheat would be exposed as the overrated hack of a coach he always was same as mike shannahan was once Elway retired. did not take a genius to see that.:auiqs.jpg:

even a former player of the pats said the same thing that it was brady that made him look good and great coachs can with other quarterbacks.:abgg2q.jpg:

this former patriots player NAILED it beutifully.

Former Patriots player believes team’s success was ‘all Tom [Brady]’​

"It was all Tom. I was there. I saw it. It was Tom."​

:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Lets see brady goes and plays for another team and wins another superbowl while Belicheat is a flop having 3 losing seasons in 4 years post brady,yep greatest coach of all time there.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
Belicheat without Tom Brady is an AVERAGE coach at BEST.:auiqs.jpg: sure he had an 11 and 5 record when shady brady went down that year with matt castle as belicheat apologists like to point out in their babble that he was a great coach but matt castle just turned out to be a great flash in the pan wonder,he ALSO took the chiefs to a 10 and 6 record and to the playoffs,guess that makes tom haley a good coach as well sense the chiefs under haley made the playoffs with castle as well.:auiqs.jpg:

Belicheat has proven he is selfish. It makes no sense on the planet WHY he did not retire after Bradyleft other than the fact the REASON he wont hang it up is in his selfish quest,he thinks that if he beats don shulas record for all time wins then there will be no debate about him being the greatest coach ever,he doesnt care how many losing seasons he has or how he hurts a team just so long as he gets the record ,what a total ass.

Last edited:
you ARE going for comedy right? Greatest coach of all time.,really seriously? Like i said,you MUST be goj ng for comedy,you cant say that with a straighr face :auiqs.jpg: Is that why before Brady came along he was a major failure as a head coach his whole life having only one winning season in his five years at cleveland and his first year with the patriots boomed with bledsoe as his starter and did not even thing brady was good enough to be the starter the next year only inserting him into the lineup when he was FORCED to cause of bledsoes injury? :auiqs.jpg:

GREAT coachs can win with other quarterbacks like Joe Gibbs who won three superbowls with 3 different quarterbacks that were all mediocre or Mike holmgren who went to two superbowls with two different teams one with a medicore quarterback and bill cowher who took the steelers to two superbowls with two mediocre quarterbacks in kordell stewart and neil o'donnel.

I always said the past 15 years once brady retired belicheat would be exposed as the overrated hack of a coach he always was same as mike shannahan was once Elway retired. did not take a genius to see that.:auiqs.jpg:

even a former player of the pats said the same thing that it was brady that made him look good and great coachs can with other quarterbacks.:abgg2q.jpg:

this former patriots player NAILED it beutifully.

Lets see brady goes and plays for another team and wins another superbowl while Belicheat is a flop having 3 losing seasons in 4 years post brady,yep greatest coach of all time there.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

WO Brady he's had 2 winning seasons and 7 losing seasons. This includes 5 seasons as HC of Cleveland.

WO Brady he's had 2 winning seasons and 7 losing seasons. This includes 5 seasons as HC of Cleveland.
when you have even a former patriots player saying it was all brady and belicheat is just an average coach without brady,that speaks volumes.:auiqs.jpg:

as that former patriots player said so very well a GREAT coach can win with DIFFERENT quarterbacks. Belicheat would never have been able to do what Joe Giibs did who won 3 superbowls with 3 different quarterbacks,all mediocore flash in the pans. i would say Gibbs is probably the greatest coach of all time.

ESPN and other mainstream media outlets in their babble that he was the greatest coach ever,they convienetely never touch that little fact that before brady,he was a complete flop and a total loser with the cleveland browns.they wont touch that sense it shoots down their propaganda of being the greatest coach ever.

Belicheat should have retired when Brady left but he is too selfish to do so.

Belicheat has proven he is selfish. It makes no sense on the planet WHY he did not retire after Brady left other than the fact the REASON he wont hang it up is in his selfish quest,he thinks that if he beats don shulas record for all time wins then there will be no debate about him being the greatest coach ever,he doesnt care how many losing seasons he has or how he hurts a team just so long as he gets the record ,what a total ass.

Yet I gotta ask, just what did Belichick ever do so great when he didn't have Tom Brady to hang his hat on???
exactly,pre brady and post brady he has been a total failure yet he is somehow considered the greatest coach of all time?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back