The latest talk on where Belichick might land.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So the latest discussion/rumor is that if the Eagles lose in Tampa Bay, Siriani will be fired and Belichick will replace him.

That team is loaded, and with a steady hand like Bill as coach, they will make another Super Bowl run. Bill not only wants to pass Shula for most wins (15 away) but he would also like to do what Tom Brady has done, leave New England and win a Super Bowl.

Chargers... nice weather.... sunshine for the old mans bones and a top quality QB...

Rumor has it that Bill wants to stay in the East, and it works well for Kraft, too, because he would be in the NFC.
He would be a good fit there but what if the Eagles rebound and play for the NFC championship or in the SB?... then I wouldn't think they would want to switch coaches...

So the latest discussion/rumor is that if the Eagles lose in Tampa Bay, Siriani will be fired and Belichick will replace him.

That team is loaded, and with a steady hand like Bill as coach, they will make another Super Bowl run. Bill not only wants to pass Shula for most wins (15 away) but he would also like to do what Tom Brady has done, leave New England and win a Super Bowl.
I'm heard Nick Saban is interviewing for the JMU job. Belichick may well throw his hat into that ring as well.

Not to denigrate your OP or thread. Just my own immediate reaction. I don’t care where Belichick goes. I don’t like the guy. I hope he just accepts a front office job until retirement.

Rumor has it that Bill wants to stay in the East, and it works well for Kraft, too, because he would be in the NFC.
We do not want to win one and go to Dallas with the coach having an air guitar moment before the Cowboys win. Make it quick and merciful in Tampa if we are not going anywhere. That is some of the worst football I have seen in my life. We kept waiting the whole year for the team to operate on all 8 cylinders. Never happened. Unless there is a massive turnaround this playoff season, changes are needed for next year.

You're probably right.
Well Eagles have looked pretty bad lately so we will see... the patients for a winning coach is shorter than ever... And look who is knocking on the door of the NFL... Harbaugh to the rescue of some team... Any thoughts on where he might fit in?...

Well Eagles have looked pretty bad lately so we will see... the patients for a winning coach is shorter than ever... And look who is knocking on the door of the NFL... Harbaugh to the rescue of some team... Any thoughts on where he might fit in?...
When you said the Chargers earlier, that job has Harbaugh's name all over it. He's a California guy, San Francisco and Stanford being earlier stops, and having a QB who is both a stud and someone who will listen to his coach, that job is perfect.

When you said the Chargers earlier, that job has Harbaugh's name all over it. He's a California guy, San Francisco and Stanford being earlier stops, and having a QB who is both a stud and someone who will listen to his coach, that job is perfect.
Good point...

Forum List

Back