If Barack Obama was not born in the U.S., would you still vote for him?

Nope, no assertion at all ... just merely a "concern troll" approach to it ... or perhaps a "skeptic troll" ... the truth is that you desperately want it to be true ... so in the face of evidence ... you cast doubt ... to keep it alive a little longer ... though deep down you know damn well that you are wrong ... and are fully aware of what you are doing ... and when called out on it the hands go up ... the eyes bat and the childish faux innocent tone comes ... "I was just asking questions" ... or even better you try to turn the tables and act like the defenders of the truth are the ones who are the crazies ... you and your ilk are the Michigan J. Frogs of political discourse.

Oh, so based on nothing I've said or written, you're making assumptions about what you think I REALLY think and responding to THAT instead of reality.

I get it. It's called magical thinking, or sometimes, such as when you attribute things falsely to people who did no such thing, "lying".

Last edited:
Oh, so based on nothing I've said or written, you're making assumptions about what you think I REALLY think and responding to THAT instead of reality.

I get it.

No it's based on what you have said/written in this very thread ... yes, I know what you really think.

You're an idiot. First you accuse me of things I haven't said, then you say it's about what I don't say but what I THINK, and now you're back to saying I've actually said things which I haven't...AND you know what I think.

What a loon.

You're an idiot. First you accuse me of things I haven't said, then you say it's about what I don't say but what I THINK, and now you're back to saying I've actually said things which I haven't...AND you know what I think.

What a loon.

What have I accused you of saying ... nothing ... what you do is willfully ignore the truth to perpetuate lies ... I said full well what kind of troll you are on this issue ... the skeptic/concern troll ... the evidence is littered all over the this thread and the law suit thread ... you are clearly being obtuse in both threads ... which is why I know what "you really think" ...

I explained it here:

Nope, no assertion at all ... just merely a "concern troll" approach to it ... or perhaps a "skeptic troll" ... the truth is that you desperately want it to be true ... so in the face of evidence ... you cast doubt ... to keep it alive a little longer ... though deep down you know damn well that you are wrong ... and are fully aware of what you are doing ... and when called out on it the hands go up ... the eyes bat and the childish faux innocent tone comes ... "I was just asking questions" ... or even better you try to turn the tables and act like the defenders of the truth are the ones who are the crazies ... you and your ilk are the Michigan J. Frogs of political discourse.

What have I accused you of saying ... nothing ... what you do is willfully ignore the truth to perpetuate lies ... I said full well what kind of troll you are on this issue ... the skeptic/concern troll ... the evidence is littered all over the this thread and the law suit thread ... you are clearly being obtuse in both threads ... which is why I know what "you really think" ...

I explained it here:

Post a link to a lie I've told, idiot.

Here's your lie:

It keeps going on and on, Allie, because of people like you can be proven wrong and no more than 5 minutes later you go about and perpetuate the same damn lie that was just debunked as if it never happened.

Post a link to a lie I've told, idiot.

Post where I said you lied.

I said you willfully ignore the truth and cast doubt to perpetuate a lie ... the concern/skeptic troll tactic ... the lie already exists ... that Obama isn't a citizen and therefor not qualified to be POTUS.

The jig is up, Allie ... you've been exposed ... the game is over for you.

This is all so stupid. You can order a new birth certificate, I just recently did for myself and my two younger kids after losing my purse and realizing I didn't have birth certificates, which made it very difficult to replace things like driver's license etc. Some states are quicker than others, but anyone can look this stuff up. So why does it go on and on if there's no truth to it?

^ Is a perfect example of how you have been operating in these threads

And where the 5 minutes came from ...

Good lord you're incredibly stupid.

Er..thanks for proving my point. You can't prove I'm a liar, or that I'm "perpetuating lies" (as if that's not being a liar, good grief I'm laughing right now) by posting YOUR OWN POST dimwit. And posting my statement about the fact that birth certificates are easily obtained and asking for more information is not PERPETUATING A LIE.

You really are a loon. I may need to neg rep you for stupidity, which I rarely do.

Post where I said you lied.

I said you willfully ignore the truth and cast doubt to perpetuate a lie ... the concern/skeptic troll tactic ... the lie already exists ... that Obama isn't a citizen and therefor not qualified to be POTUS.

The jig is up, Allie ... you've been exposed ... the game is over for you.

Can we give it a rest.:eusa_whistle:

Good lord you're incredibly stupid.

Er..thanks for proving my point. You can't prove I'm a liar, or that I'm "perpetuating lies" (as if that's not being a liar, good grief I'm laughing right now) by posting YOUR OWN POST dimwit. And posting my statement about the fact that birth certificates are easily obtained and asking for more information is not PERPETUATING A LIE.

The post about getting a birth certificate was another way for you to cast doubt ... which is why you had to add ... "So why does it go on and on if there's no truth to it?" to the end ... to further the doubt ... perpetuate the lie.

Seriously, when RGS is calling you out on it you may want to consider how transparent you are.

You really are a loon. I may need to neg rep you for stupidity, which I rarely do.

OH NOES!!!! Not the negative rep ... what on earth will I ever do?!

I don't know, perhaps continue to whine and pretend you can read people's minds...or make up imaginary conflict where none exists.

That's the problem with the more dimwitted posters. They get angry when people ask questions they don't want to answer, and they'd rather other people knew nothing about. Telling people that birth certificates are easy to obtain and asking about Obama's mother is not my way of "conspiring" nor is it "perpetuating a lie". Birth certificates are easy to obtain. And what is the story about Obama's mother?

I love it when people view getting at the truth as perpetuating lies, suspicion, or out and out conspiracy.

Now if I was saying that I had heard from a group of people who had all this weird evidence that Obama's mom was some sort of undercover foreign diplomat, but there was this huge cover up to keep the American people from knowing during his birth, because they knew then he was the anti-Christ and it was imperative to get him into power, and something about a dog in a grave and letters from Wallachia....well then you could accuse me of buying into a conspiracy theory...and perpetuating lies.

But this is just bs and you poor limp noodles trying to bury any investigation. What are you scared of? If it's on the up and up it doesn't matter. Why are you guys so into hiding things all the time?

Born in Hawaii to an American citizen.

He's a citizen.

Don't be fooled by those who claim to be "seeking the truth."

They are hoping that by repeating the doubt ... the lie ... that enough that people will believe it.

Oh wow, you really know how to show your intelligence. I need to come up with a book of "isms" for producing such wonderful quotes. :eusa_clap:

Tell me, future author, besides trying to inject the idea that Obama might not be a citizen, what was your point in starting this thread?

Tell me, future author, besides trying to inject the idea that Obama might not be a citizen, what was your point in starting this thread?

Other than just trying to strike up a conversation, I was wondering whether people would care if their candidate was born in the U.S. or not. When I started the thread, I had heard that the evidence showing Obama was born in HI was weak, but it wasn't really a point to this thread. It's more about whether people care if their candidate is American or not or if their candidate wasn't born in the U.S. (or a naturalized citizen) would they still vote for them.

Can't someone start a thread without name calling?

Other than just trying to strike up a conversation, I was wondering whether people would care if their candidate was born in the U.S. or not. When I started the thread, I had heard that the evidence showing Obama was born in HI was weak, but it wasn't really a point to this thread. It's more about whether people care if their candidate is American or not or if their candidate wasn't born in the U.S. (or a naturalized citizen) would they still vote for them.

Can't someone start a thread without name calling?

My 10 year old says stuff like that when he's caught doing something wrong.

The thread wasn't started to start a "conversation". It was intended to perpetuate a lie.

There they go, assuming we're just like them again, and insisting they can read our minds....which they have to do a lot, since they never have any evidence to support any of the outrageous accusations they make.

Kinda sad, but scary too....

My 10 year old says stuff like that when he's caught doing something wrong.

The thread wasn't started to start a "conversation". It was intended to perpetuate a lie.

You mean threads like "McCain is an elitist" and "McCain does not support our troops?" If mine is perpetuating a lie, than so are those.

Are we back to mind reading again?

Forum List

Back