If Barack Obama was not born in the U.S., would you still vote for him?

Other than just trying to strike up a conversation, I was wondering whether people would care if their candidate was born in the U.S. or not. When I started the thread, I had heard that the evidence showing Obama was born in HI was weak, but it wasn't really a point to this thread. It's more about whether people care if their candidate is American or not or if their candidate wasn't born in the U.S. (or a naturalized citizen) would they still vote for them.

Can't someone start a thread without name calling?

What a load of crap ... the hands up, innocent, "I was just asking" response ... just as I thought ...

The Constitution clearly answers your question for you.

The answer is "no."

Nor would they have a chance to.

They wouldn't even be allowed on the ballot.

You mean threads like "McCain is an elitist" and "McCain does not support our troops?" If mine is perpetuating a lie, than so are those.

Are we back to mind reading again?

I don't have to read your mind to know what you were doing. There's no merit to a "conversation" about something already proven to be a lie.

As for the McCain stuff..... I think those are stupid, too.

This country has been trashed for the last 7 1/2 years... these discussions are ABSURD. There are REAL ISSUES to discuss and I don't want losers who talk about Obama not being a citizen or Obama being a secret Muslim or McCain being the Manchurian Candidate screwing up the works.

I don't have to read your mind to know what you were doing. There's no merit to a "conversation" about something already proven to be a lie.

This country has been trashed for the last 7 1/2 years... these discussions are ABSURD. There are REAL ISSUES to discuss and I don't want losers who talk about Obama not being a citizen or Obama being a secret Muslim or McCain being the Manchurian Candidate screwing up the works.

Wow, aren't we critical. You show the same sort of elitist attitude that makes it very difficult to support many of the Democrats in the Democratic Party (and some Republicans).

I was only trying to strike up a conversation. You and Article15 can call it whatever you want.

For such a stupid or invalid thread, its sure been viewed a lot.

You mean threads like "McCain is an elitist" and "McCain does not support our troops?" If mine is perpetuating a lie, than so are those.

Are we back to mind reading again?

Why no, those were just valid academic discussions about what's been PROVEN (and also evidence that apparently nobody knows what elitism is, but that's another story). They weren't meant to be inflammatory, or to perpetuate lies at all!

Only Republicans lie, everyone knows that.

Except that wasn't what the discussion started out as. The discussion STARTED with a question about whether or not we would support a non-American presidential candidate.

Then it was hijacked by lefty hysterics who decided it was simply a vehicle for people to lie about their darling, perpetuate the myth, and demoralize the party.

Because after all, the left is the party of the elite...where nobody is supposed to talk about that which makes them uncomfortable, and no questions will be tolerated! Should we put forth a list of all the topics Obama has determined to be "off limits" since he started? Jillie and the other brain dead lunatic are simply goosestepping neatly behind him.

Sig heil!

And really, we've already worn out the whole "moot" thing. As usual, a minute late and a mile behind...

Except that wasn't what the discussion started out as. The discussion STARTED with a question about whether or not we would support a non-American presidential candidate.

Then it was hijacked by lefty hysterics who decided it was simply a vehicle for people to lie about their darling, perpetuate the myth, and demoralize the party.

Because after all, the left is the party of the elite...where nobody is supposed to talk about that which makes them uncomfortable, and no questions will be tolerated! Should we put forth a list of all the topics Obama has determined to be "off limits" since he started? Jillie and the other brain dead lunatic are simply goosestepping neatly behind him.

Sig heil!

lol ... it was YOU who brought Obama into this thread to begin with!!!

Your first post in this thread ...

Shit no.
Though I don't think people who are born in other countries can run for the presidency. Can they? Or maybe they just can't run if they aren't born American citizens. I guess a citizen can be born in another country.

But the huge monster in the corner with Obama is he's being duplicitous about his birth and place of origin, when most likely there's no cause for it at all except he's just a duplicitous lying sack of communist crap.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/749202-post3.html

a.k.a. "it's likely he's ok but ...."

Last edited:
Did you miss the "there's no cause for it except he's duplicitous"?????

did you miss the "most likely" which is how the lie gets perpetuated ... but you knew that ... which is why you left it out ... OH NOES ... there I go mind reading again ... crazy me ...

YOU brought it up in the thread ... YOU injected it ... YOU perpetuated the lie ...

YOU are busted.

You are a spastic. But amusing, all the same. Please continue with your lunatic rant.

did you miss the "most likely" which is how the lie gets perpetuated ... but you knew that ... which is why you left it out ... OH NOES ... there I go mind reading again ... crazy me ...

YOU brought it up in the thread ... YOU injected it ... YOU perpetuated the lie ...

YOU are busted.

Oh ... I'm sorry ... did that leave a mark?

Allie, you might want to exclude the last few posts from this thread if you still intend on sending it to your "friend(s)" so they can laugh at me too ... they will probably find the egg on your face more amusing if you don't ...

tee hee hee

Here you go, dear:

du·plic·i·tous adj. Given to or marked by deliberate deceptiveness in behavior or speech.

dictionary.com

Forum List

Back