If Barack Obama was not born in the U.S., would you still vote for him?

But there are still lot's of things that will happen within 9 weeks (changes and stuff) 9 weeks??? for me it's a heaven way far to go :- )

What a question, Well, I really can't tell if I still vote for him but I still leaning towards obama for some reason,why? Because the GOP base is not even warming up to mccain (of course, i could be wrong) and even though it's still early in the game, this just proves to show how we see our candidates to-date. i know i will get burned for this, but i think mccain is a warmonger. i get the impression that he doesn't care to what happens to our troops in the middle east and the other parts of the world. Furthermore, the US Presidential candidates have talked taxes and I found this clash video entitled Obama v. McCain on Taxes clashorama.com . What you think about this?

How can you say that? He is a military man; you talking about his brothers and sisters in arms. I t is the liberal that is more likely to see the military as fascist and something to hate.

Forum List

Back