If an ultrasound was preformed, and it prevented one abortion..

Funny, before they become a baby, Republicans see a baby. After they become a baby, Republicans see "cannon foldder".

As soon as the kid is bornt he's supposed to get a job to provide for himself if his parents cant'.

Why not...each child born is already in $60,000 worth of Federal debt.

Western birth rates are half what they were a century ago. Some western nations now have a birth rate which is below what is required to sustain the population size.

As a result of this trend, the number of people supporting all their social safety nets is plummeting, which means the burden for the shrinking labor force is getting heavier and heavier and heavier.

The Left is a donkey eating itself to say alive. And eating its young.

Last edited:
With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

i think they call non-consensual penetration rape.

just sayin'

Nor does my guns or my 2nd amendment rights.

LOL!

Sorry but guns don't have rights.

Well you think an unborn baby has no rights.

Both sides don't want some hostile outside group
abusing govt authority to push laws for or against without their consent.
The difference is: one group uses gun rights as the
litmus test for drawing the line in the sand with govt intrusion,
while the other group uses abortion as their pet issue.

"Conservatives hate abortion
While liberals can't stand guns
They both demand the right
The freedom to choose the poison they want

We can't speak of Creation
God or Prayer in schools,
but it's okay
To bow and pray
To Judges who make rules

You can't dictate
Religious rules then separate
The church and state - It's
UNCONSTITUTIONAL"

-- "Unconstitutional" (to the tune of "Unbelievable")
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

LOL!

Sorry but guns don't have rights.

Well you think an unborn baby has no rights.

Both sides don't want some hostile outside group
abusing govt authority to push laws for or against without their consent.
The difference is: one group uses gun rights as the
litmus test for drawing the line in the sand with govt intrusion,
while the other group uses abortion as their pet issue.

"Conservatives hate abortion
While liberals can't stand guns
They both demand the right
The freedom to choose the poison they want

We can't speak of Creation
God or Prayer in schools,
but it's okay
To bow and pray
To Judges who make rules

You can't dictate
Religious rules then separate
The church and state - It's
UNCONSTITUTIONAL"

-- "Unconstitutional" (to the tune of "Unbelievable")
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

that's one of the stupidest things i've ever read.

With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

ultrasounds don't prevent abortions.

the point isn't to prevent the abortion. the point is to humiliate the woman. if they were interested in preventing abortions, they'd encourage sex education and make sure that even women who can't afford contraception have access to it.

but no.. that isn't what this is about. this is and has always been, about punishing and humiliating the harlots... the modern day version of the scarlet letter.

Because the inside flesh of a women doesnt belong to the government

They are not going inside her, and an ultrasound is painless. Why are against something that could save a life? Anyway if my tax dollars are paying for It, I have the right to ask her to just look at her baby before she makes HER CHOICE! I'm not taking her choice away, you never know I my be saving her from a choice she might regret.

Should we ask those i favor of war to go over to Iraq and experience it first? How about making people watch someone be executed before they can have an opinion on capital punishment?

Let the woman make her own damned decisions, and butt out!

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

I see you are about as ignorant as they come, along with your two buddies that liked your response. If you were informed, an ultra sound requires rubbing a probe around the belly for a few minutes. You proved my point from the other day, that you sat in the back of the classroom and killed sperm all day.

Before you chastise someone else for being ignorant, maybe you ought to become informed yourself. In the first trimester, when most ultrasounds are done, they often have to use a vaginal probe to get a good picture of the baby because it is too small to see well doing it on the abdomen. Therefore, forcing women in early pregnancy to undergo a vaginal probe in order to have an abortion, is actually a huge Government intrusion in a woman's personal medical business and in her body.

Yet you support it requiring private citizens to stick things up their ass, interesting. I guess you think only doctors have the right to say no, unless it is something you want.

So would you support repealing the 2nd amendment in exchange for Roe v Wade being overturned?

One is a right the other is a court decision and you are a retard.

Apparently you don't know what an ultrasound is.....

ultrasounds don't prevent abortions.

the point isn't to prevent the abortion. the point is to humiliate the woman. if they were interested in preventing abortions, they'd encourage sex education and make sure that even women who can't afford contraception have access to it.

but no.. that isn't what this is about. this is and has always been, about punishing and humiliating the harlots... the modern day version of the scarlet letter.

Okay, I'll admit, it's been a long time for me but when I was young, public health departments provided birth control for FREE to anyone who asked for it. Heck, you could even go to the school nurse and get condoms, as long as you asked.

Because the inside flesh of a women doesnt belong to the government

Good Lord, somebody look up the term "ultrasound" and post it....I can't believe so many people, especially females are so uniformed.

i've had several ultrasounds, most were done with a vaginal wand, 2 were done topically.... there are 2 types of ultrasounds used, fyi

There are two types and transvaginal is used the least and usually only if a problem is suspected.

What is ultrasonography?

In ultrasonography, or ultrasound, high-frequency sound waves, inaudible to the human ear, are transmitted through your abdomen via a device called a transducer. The echoes are recorded and transformed into video or photographic images of your baby. The ultrasound can be used during pregnancy to show images of the amniotic sac, placenta, and ovaries.

The idea for ultrasonography came from sonar technology, which makes use of sound waves to detect underwater objects. Ultrasound might be used with other diagnostic procedures, such as amniocentesis, or by itself.

Transvaginal ultrasound

Most prenatal ultrasound procedures are performed topically, or on the surface of the skin, using a gel as a conductive medium to aid the quality of the image. However, a transvaginal ultrasound is performed using a tubular probe that is inserted into the vaginal canal. This method of ultrasound produces an image quality that is greatly enhanced.

A transvaginal ultrasound is not a common prenatal procedure. However, it might be used early in pregnancy to get a clearer view of the uterus or ovaries if a problem is suspected. It might also be used early in pregnancy to determine how far along you are in your pregnancy (gestational age) if this is uncertain or unknown.

Prenatal Ultrasound

republicans-in-your-vagina.jpg

Forum List

Back