If an ultrasound was preformed, and it prevented one abortion..

Because the inside flesh of a women doesnt belong to the government

Good Lord, somebody look up the term "ultrasound" and post it....I can't believe so many people, especially females are so uniformed.

i've had several ultrasounds, most were done with a vaginal wand, 2 were done topically.... there are 2 types of ultrasounds used, fyi

Well, I guess medicine changes. I've had several ultrasounds and not one was done vaginally.

If you don't think doctors should stick things in your vagina, why do we do pap-smears? How do you think abortions are performed?

Thank You!! I work in the medical field-vaginal ultrasounds are commonly done in the first trimester due to the baby being too small to see well abdominally. Geez people come on!!

It's obviously not that common since a lot of women in here has never had a vaginal ultrasound. Perhaps its a rather new procedure.

My wife, mother of five, has never had a vaginal unltrasound either.

I'm not sure how old it is. In the past, they didn't usually do ultrasounds until later in the pregnancy so transvaginal wasn't needed. But now, people have them early for various reasons including to verify a viable pregnancy. So they would be used early if you were going to require one for a woman wanting an abortion.

If a woman doesn't want a child then there are methods to prevent that. The best being abstinence.

But I suppose with the culture we now live in there are those that have little regard for human life.

Just so we can all understand this from you progressives..... It is bad score.people to have guns cause kids could die but we must at all cost never try and use painless thigns that might stop babies being killed.....you guys are ghouls

The pro choice crowd are hypocrites, they are supposidly saddened by this tradegy, but none of them would care if all 20 of them had been aborted.

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

Yet you support it requiring private citizens to stick things up their ass, interesting. I guess you think only doctors have the right to say no, unless it is something you want.
i know ive got on this thread late but i didnt see posted anywhere that folks should be *made* to *stick thinks up there ass*
but like all things poked into any of our orifices / or placed on our skin its okay IF WE AGREE TO IT and nobody elses business got it

This thread is not the totality of the idiocy known PooP.

Yet you support it requiring private citizens to stick things up their ass, interesting. I guess you think only doctors have the right to say no, unless it is something you want.
i know ive got on this thread late but i didnt see posted anywhere that folks should be *made* to *stick thinks up there ass*
but like all things poked into any of our orifices / or placed on our skin its okay IF WE AGREE TO IT and nobody elses business got it

This thread is not the totality of the idiocy known PooP.

opps, i'm sorry if you read that, I misread your post.

Last edited:
Good Lord, somebody look up the term "ultrasound" and post it....I can't believe so many people, especially females are so uniformed.

i've had several ultrasounds, most were done with a vaginal wand, 2 were done topically.... there are 2 types of ultrasounds used, fyi

Well, I guess medicine changes. I've had several ultrasounds and not one was done vaginally.

If you don't think doctors should stick things in your vagina, why do we do pap-smears? How do you think abortions are performed?

A topical ultrasound would be useless for a majority of abortions because the women aren't far enough along. That's why whether an ultrasound is needed or not should be up to the doctor, not the state.

A topical ultrasound would be useless for a majority of abortions because the women aren't far enough along. That's why whether an ultrasound is needed or not should be up to the doctor, not the state.

Look at the good little Communist.. Ultra Sounds shouldn't be something the government dictates.. I AGREE.. but then you support the Government dictating the right to keep and bear arms.. HYPOCRITE

Look at the good little Communist.. Ultra Sounds shouldn't be something the government dictates.. I AGREE.. but then you support the Government dictating the right to keep and bear arms.. HYPOCRITE

she supports the right for the gov. to dictate that you MUST buy health insurance, or get yo ass fined. :lol:

No, I don't.

Keep playing and maybe you'll win one someday:)

she supports the right for the gov. to dictate that you MUST buy health insurance, or get yo ass fined. :lol:

Indeed she does.. Who can understand the mind of a Leftist but the criminally insane?

No, I don't.

Yea ya do.. you've been all over this forum frothing at the mouth over assault weapons, blah blah blah.

No, I don't.

Yea ya do.. you've been all over this forum frothing at the mouth over assault weapons, blah blah blah.
:rofl:

Total bullshit, but I expect nothing less from you :)

Assigning me positions I haven't taken is the flavor of the day apparently.

With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

Because some girls just want to get it out of their body without delay.

Who the fuck are you to force an unnecessary procedure on them?

Who are you to force me to pay for abortions with my tax dollars?

Tax dollars don't pay for abortions. I suggest you turn off Faux News and Rush.

With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

yeah but I guess your ok with Obama signing requiring doctors to ask their patients if they have guns in their house :doubt:

Assigning me positions I haven't taken is the flavor of the day apparently.

Prove me wrong.

You should look into what an ultrasound involves.

Forum List

Back