If an ultrasound was preformed, and it prevented one abortion..

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

Not sure of your logic re ultrasound, but an "informed consent" form (used in other surgeries) might be a good idea.

Funny, before they become a baby, Republicans see a baby. After they become a baby, Republicans see "cannon foldder".

Funny, before they become a baby, Republicans see a baby. After they become a baby, Republicans see "cannon foldder".

Funny, when you see a fetus you think death and laugh. After they become a baby, you think "agenda"

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

I see you are about as ignorant as they come, along with your two buddies that liked your response. If you were informed, an ultra sound requires rubbing a probe around the belly for a few minutes. You proved my point from the other day, that you sat in the back of the classroom and killed sperm all day.

So would you support repealing the 2nd amendment in exchange for Roe v Wade being overturned?

As soon as the kid is bornt he's supposed to get a job to provide for himself if his parents cant'.

Or has to face he could be calateral damage so some con who cant sleep without a semi at their side can sleep

Your own right wing scotus members have clearly stated gun laws are perfectly constitutional

As soon as the kid is bornt he's supposed to get a job to provide for himself if his parents cant'.

Why not...each child born is already in $60,000 worth of Federal debt.

Because the inside flesh of a women doesnt belong to the government

They are not going inside her, and an ultrasound is painless. Why are against something that could save a life? Anyway if my tax dollars are paying for It, I have the right to ask her to just look at her baby before she makes HER CHOICE! I'm not taking her choice away, you never know I my be saving her from a choice she might regret.

Choicers don't believe the fetus is a human life. So you aren't saving anything from their perspective.

Choicers don't believe the fetus is a human life. So you aren't saving anything from their perspective.

The irony of it liberals claim to be educated, but the can look at an ultrasound. See the figure of a baby, listen to the baby's heartbeat and still call it a fetus.

Forum List

Back