If an ultrasound was preformed, and it prevented one abortion..

With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

Yet you support it requiring private citizens to stick things up their ass, interesting. I guess you think only doctors have the right to say no, unless it is something you want.
i know ive got on this thread late but i didnt see posted anywhere that folks should be *made* to *stick thinks up there ass*
but like all things poked into any of our orifices / or placed on our skin its okay IF WE AGREE TO IT and nobody elses business got it

With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

ultrasounds don't prevent abortions.

How do you know? Has it ever been tried?

Yes it has, and it doesn't work.

Study: Ultrasounds don?t stop planned abortions | The Raw Story

Abortion Debate: Little Evidence Sonograms Change Minds, Doctors Say | Texas Abortion Debate | Politics & Medical Ethics | LiveScience

Ongoing study: Mandatory ultrasounds have very little impact on abortion decisions | Women's Law Project Blog

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

I see you are about as ignorant as they come, along with your two buddies that liked your response. If you were informed, an ultra sound requires rubbing a probe around the belly for a few minutes. You proved my point from the other day, that you sat in the back of the classroom and killed sperm all day.

Before you chastise someone else for being ignorant, maybe you ought to become informed yourself. In the first trimester, when most ultrasounds are done, they often have to use a vaginal probe to get a good picture of the baby because it is too small to see well doing it on the abdomen. Therefore, forcing women in early pregnancy to undergo a vaginal probe in order to have an abortion, is actually a huge Government intrusion in a woman's personal medical business and in her body.

Well they wanted something stuck up their vagina in the first place or they wouldn't be pregnant? Huh?

Well you think an unborn baby has no rights.

Both sides don't want some hostile outside group
abusing govt authority to push laws for or against without their consent.
The difference is: one group uses gun rights as the
litmus test for drawing the line in the sand with govt intrusion,
while the other group uses abortion as their pet issue.

"Conservatives hate abortion
While liberals can't stand guns
They both demand the right
The freedom to choose the poison they want

We can't speak of Creation
God or Prayer in schools,
but it's okay
To bow and pray
To Judges who make rules

You can't dictate
Religious rules then separate
The church and state - It's
UNCONSTITUTIONAL"

-- "Unconstitutional" (to the tune of "Unbelievable")
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

that's one of the stupidest things i've ever read.

I can see you don't proof read your post.

:lmao:

do you even know what an ultra sound is? Or more importantly.... how it is done?

just an FYI..... no vagina required.

Funny, before they become a baby, Republicans see a baby. After they become a baby, Republicans see "cannon foldder".

Funny, when you see a fetus you think death and laugh. After they become a baby, you think "agenda"

Funny, you're a dramatic dumbass

Because the inside flesh of a women doesnt belong to the government

Good Lord, somebody look up the term "ultrasound" and post it....I can't believe so many people, especially females are so uniformed.

i've had several ultrasounds, most were done with a vaginal wand, 2 were done topically.... there are 2 types of ultrasounds used, fyi

Thank You!! I work in the medical field-vaginal ultrasounds are commonly done in the first trimester due to the baby being too small to see well abdominally. Geez people come on!!

CaféAuLait;6667792 said:
There are two types and transvaginal is used the least and usually only if a problem is suspected.

Actually in early pregnancy it is the preferred way to do it-you get a better view.

I see you are about as ignorant as they come, along with your two buddies that liked your response. If you were informed, an ultra sound requires rubbing a probe around the belly for a few minutes. You proved my point from the other day, that you sat in the back of the classroom and killed sperm all day.

Before you chastise someone else for being ignorant, maybe you ought to become informed yourself. In the first trimester, when most ultrasounds are done, they often have to use a vaginal probe to get a good picture of the baby because it is too small to see well doing it on the abdomen. Therefore, forcing women in early pregnancy to undergo a vaginal probe in order to have an abortion, is actually a huge Government intrusion in a woman's personal medical business and in her body.

Well they wanted something stuck up their vagina in the first place or they wouldn't be pregnant? Huh?

Yeah that's right you moron. A woman wants a transvaginal ultrasound forced on them because they had sex in the first place.

You are a real piece of work.

Because some girls just want to get it out of their body without delay.

Who the fuck are you to force an unnecessary procedure on them?

Because some girls just want to get it out of their body without delay.

Who the fuck are you to force an unnecessary procedure on them?

Who are you to force me to pay for abortions with my tax dollars?

Yeah that's right you moron. A woman wants a transvaginal ultrasound forced on them because they had sex in the first place.

You are a real piece of work.

Are they not fixin to have something worde than a probe stuck up there?

Why would they 'rub' a 'probe?' It's a probe. Last year, some states were looking to implement transvaginal ultrasounds. And whatever way they happen, they're not free.

Personally, I believe the best means to slow abortion (and the numbers ARE going down) is to make birth control readily available to all and sundry.

Choicers don't believe the fetus is a human life. So you aren't saving anything from their perspective.

The irony of it liberals claim to be educated, but the can look at an ultrasound. See the figure of a baby, listen to the baby's heartbeat and still call it a fetus.

Do you seriously believe that all conservatives/republicans are pro-life?

Just so we can all understand this from you progressives..... It is bad for people to have guns cause kids could die but we must at all cost never try and use painless things that might stop babies being killed.....you guys are ghouls

Last edited:
Good Lord, somebody look up the term "ultrasound" and post it....I can't believe so many people, especially females are so uniformed.

i've had several ultrasounds, most were done with a vaginal wand, 2 were done topically.... there are 2 types of ultrasounds used, fyi

Thank You!! I work in the medical field-vaginal ultrasounds are commonly done in the first trimester due to the baby being too small to see well abdominally. Geez people come on!!

It's obviously not that common since a lot of women in here has never had a vaginal ultrasound. Perhaps its a rather new procedure.

My wife, mother of five, has never had a vaginal unltrasound either.

It's obviously not that common since a lot of women in here has never had a vaginal ultrasound. Perhaps its a rather new procedure.

My wife, mother of five, has never had a vaginal unltrasound either.

I'm not sure how old it is. In the past, they didn't usually do ultrasounds until later in the pregnancy so transvaginal wasn't needed. But now, people have them early for various reasons including to verify a viable pregnancy. So they would be used early if you were going to require one for a woman wanting an abortion.

Forum List

Back