If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing!! (Video was Censored)!!!

The thing I can't figure out is why so many Americans believe that defending Israel is part of being a Patriotic American???

to that question i have no answer... money flows in aid to israel which is reality is simply how we allow them to arm themselves....we give them money to buy our weapons...look at the uss liberty...patrioteers have elected to believe israel over their own sailors..name another time that has happened...or more modern...the number of times the us has detected israelis spys...of course all of this will be denied...

many times i see it tied to religion ... as if the christians must keep the promised land and god's people alive till the "rapture" (which is a concept of the last 120 years or so) now i am not sure what will happen to the jews in the rapture ..it would be my understanding they would be left on earth to face the trials of revelations...and find jesus...but of that i am not sure...

but i have no clue why people who claim the high ground....dont ask more questions of what is going on...seems to me..people want to make a very complex situation ..simple....arabs bad..jews good...blah blah blah...is it the fear they have of really knowing what is going on? or do they simply not care....after all we dont care about darfur or the many genocides going on currently...i have often said the slogan "never again" needs to be changed to "never again to us"...surely no one can deny the "ethnic cleansing" going on daily, where is the horror about that?

perhaps americans are guilty of "selective horrors", we only see evil where and when we want. look at the treatment of our allies...ie. canada....during 9/11 they moved what little armed forces they had to help...the 9/11 victims were given canadian blood as the canadians flooded in to give and their communication and shipping was not is disarray but quickly they were forgotten in favor of our closests neigbhors, mexico? what the hell?
o and lets not forget the weekend canadians flooded nyc ..even with an unfavorable exchange rate...to help the economy of nyc recover...

and suddenly the french are the worse people on earth..even worse than arabs..if that is possible....o and then the statements..we like peaceful arabs..rings so much of we like blacks that know their place...

but the arabs hardly do themselves any favors...but by now all the pro israel people are calling me anti this and that...and wont read this part...the right of return is gone and over...why do you glorify the bombers...bombers who want to inflict as much harm as they can...children seeing these bombers as heroes...if you give up the right of return and the wishing to see israel pushed into the sea then perhaps peace will begin...you cry about jenin and the other refugee ghettos but refuse to leave them...you have more children than you can afford or feed...because you do want to outpopulate the jews...
the election of hamas was complex and not understood by the western world.

both sides hate men of peace...peace seems to be the enemy...one may say that israel lives in peace with other arabs countries....so now decide which came first with the other countries...both sides must work at peace and neither side seems willing...

The only person ranting and raving and spewing spittle around here is you Shogun.

So tell me, if your Uncle who wanted to murder you needed a place to stay, would you let him sleep in your guest room? He is after all part of the family. Ohh did I mention he was mentioned in the will and is supposed to own some of the house? But you went to court and got his name removed from the deed.

Tell me , if the Mexicans among us all wanted all white people dead or kicked out of the US, would you be demanding they be allowed free access to THEIR land in the South West? Ohh wait, I forgot you hate Mexicans. Should we give them all the vote so they can vote we be removed from the Country? What exactly is the difference. I mean we got the land in a WAR just like Israel did. You support keeping those dirty Mexicans out of the Country.

Originally posted by strollingbones
the right of return is gone and over...why do you glorify the bombers...bombers who want to inflict as much harm as they can...children seeing these bombers as heroes...if you give up the right of return and the wishing to see israel pushed into the sea then perhaps peace will begin...

When a palestinian gives up his right to live in Western Palestine, he's not a palestinian anymore, just a "generic arab".

The struggle for the land lost to Israel turned "generic arabs" who inhabited Palestine into a new people who have a distinct shared history as the arabs who were disposessed by the Zionist enterprise.

When you ask a palestinian arab to renounce to his right to live in Western Palestine you are in fact asking him to give up being a palestinian arab, you are asking him to renounce to his own specific national identity forged during the creation of Israel.

And this, strollingbones, is something Palestinians will never be able to do.

José;969331 said:
When a palestinian gives up his right to live in Western Palestine, he's not a palestinian anymore, just a "generic arab".

The struggle for the land lost to Israel turned "generic arabs" who inhabited Palestine into a new people who have a distinct shared history as the arabs who were disposessed by the Zionist enterprise.

When you ask a palestinian arab to renounce to his right to live in Western Palestine you are in fact asking him to give up being a palestinian arab, you are asking him to renounce to his own specific national identity forged during the creation of Israel.

And this, strollingbones, is something Palestinians will never be able to do.

the ones that want to live in peace do ...it is simply brainwashing....like the "south will rise again" bullshit

Originally posted by strollingbones
the ones that want to live in peace do ...it is simply brainwashing....like the "south will rise again" bullshit

They want to live in peace indeed, strollingbones... and in the western part of their homeland, also : )

But nevermind, you're too far away from Palestine to know better...

I never claimed all did but if they would rid themselves of the minority who do want to fire the rockets into Israel peace would be much more feesable

and the same could be said about israelis who could rid themselves of the zionists who are hellbent on racist state policies that keep palis from ever actually intergrating into that society as equals.

say, as a minority.. how would you feel if white America imported as many whites as it took to purposefully maintain white dominance in this culture?

You mean if I wasn't already a legal citizen who's right to vote was recognized or if I fired missles at houses to "persuade the governmentI belong here"?

The only person ranting and raving and spewing spittle around here is you Shogun.

So tell me, if your Uncle who wanted to murder you needed a place to stay, would you let him sleep in your guest room? He is after all part of the family. Ohh did I mention he was mentioned in the will and is supposed to own some of the house? But you went to court and got his name removed from the deed.

Tell me , if the Mexicans among us all wanted all white people dead or kicked out of the US, would you be demanding they be allowed free access to THEIR land in the South West? Ohh wait, I forgot you hate Mexicans. Should we give them all the vote so they can vote we be removed from the Country? What exactly is the difference. I mean we got the land in a WAR just like Israel did. You support keeping those dirty Mexicans out of the Country.

sys the guy who seems to think ALL palis are inhuman snakes. Why don't you go ahead and admit the dogma prerequisite of your revelations support for jews, dude... Lord fucking knows your faith already has more than a few jokes tacked to it already.

I would never try to alienate my uncle from the family for the sake of some GREEDY FUCKING LANDGRAB. problem solved. Again, you fat fuck, Palis are not BORN hating jews. There REALLY IS a jewish fault for putting a racist state above humanity that is the core of this conflict. If you had any bone in your body that wouldn't fall over immediatly if a jew told you to lay down then you'd be able to admit as much. Rather, you are content to let human being die for the sake of your fucked up interpretation of Revelations. christians, my ass.

And I don't hate mexicans, you fat fuck. There are LOTS of legal mexicans here. I have no problem with that. There in an impending latino majority looming in Americas future and I have no problem with that. THAT, you dumb fat fuck, IS THE PROCESS OF A NON-RACIST DEMOCRACY IN ACTION.

and no, YOU FAT FUCK, Texas was settled by white people who had the permission of MEXICO. What Pali group gave jews the same green light to settle? I guess the devil is in the details.. AND your presumption that Revelations is just around the corner, EH YOU FAT FUCK?

She was in front of a bulldozer with an armored cab, with limited visibility. She refused to move. To bad, so sad.

thats a great example of which of us in this situation really gives a damn about the loss of human life. So, if YOUR QUOTE was applied to kassam rocket jew bits how long would it take you to quake with unrequited fury at the loss of human (jewish) life, you fat fuck?

Forum List

Back