If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing!! (Video was Censored)!!!

You mean if I wasn't already a legal citizen who's right to vote was recognized or if I fired missles at houses to "persuade the governmentI belong here"?

whichever you want to take it as. Legal citizen or not, how would you respond if US WHITE PEOPLE made sure YOU BLACK PEOPLE kept your minority role on the belief that giving you equal consideration would amount to caucasian suicide? Which, in turn, became state policy by importing as many whites as it took to make sure YOU BLACK MINORITIES never have the chance to influence this nation. You do realize that the civil rights era wasn't violence free, yes? What If WE WHITE PEOPLE continued to use that agressions as an excuse to exterminate you?

But to make your case I would have to be physically causing white people harm because they were white.

You would have another civil war.

and WHY , praytel, wold we have another civil war? Shouldn't you be content with just being allowed to live here under the rule of us goodly white people? Wouldn't your aggression and violence validate your extermination?

The only person ranting and raving and spewing spittle around here is you Shogun.

yet you say this of a young woman's death...."to bad, so sad"

what is that called, christian compassion?

She chose to be there, she CHOSE to not move, SHE is the reason she is dead. No one murdered her, it was an accident. The driver thought she moved. Most sane people do in fact move when a bulldozer is bearing down on them. In fact she probably slipped and fell while trying to finally move, after it sunk into her stupid head the Israelis were going to bulldoze the house no matter what.

But to make your case I would have to be physically causing white people harm because they were white.

indeed, thats the kind of thing "another civil war" pretty much alludes to. So, i'll ask again, Shouldn't you be content to live in this WHITE nation under WHITE dominance without nary the slightest chance of ever achieving any kind of political or social relevance in this WHITE nation?

Especially, knowing full on that ANY violence that you direct toward a single white person is enough for the RGS types to disregard your ENTIRE ETHNIC POPULATION as vile snakes who should be exterminated?

indeed, thats the kind of thing "another civil war" pretty much alludes to. So, i'll ask again, Shouldn't you be content to live in this WHITE nation under WHITE dominance without nary the slightest chance of ever achieving any kind of political or social relevance in this WHITE nation?

Especially, knowing full on that ANY violence that you direct toward a single white person is enough for the RGS types to disregard your ENTIRE ETHNIC POPULATION as vile snakes who should be exterminated?

In order for the white people to be justified in "racial cleansing" or maintining "white democratic dominance" blacks would have to intentionally be causing harm to white people in America at alarming rates.

You are a lying sack of shit, but hey nothing new there. Remind us how you feel about Mexicans again.....

She chose to be there, she CHOSE to not move, SHE is the reason she is dead. No one murdered her, it was an accident. The driver thought she moved. Most sane people do in fact move when a bulldozer is bearing down on them. In fact she probably slipped and fell while trying to finally move, after it sunk into her stupid head the Israelis were going to bulldoze the house no matter what.

there was about as much of an accident in her death as Andrew Goodman's above. You want any reason to rationalize her death, christian. Trust me when I say that your example makes me wish your dogma was actually real so you could hear your god tell you to depart.

In order for the white people to be justified in "racial cleansing" or maintining "white democratic dominance" blacks would have to intentionally be causing harm to white people in America at alarming rates.

Indeed, "alarming rates" is wide open for interpretation by those who already enjoy white dominance. Do you think no one in the civil rights era was ready to take a different definition than yours? Indeed, speaking of alarming rates.. how many jews have dies from palis in the last year compared to palis dying from jews? Yet, that "alarming rate" sure does seem fluid, eh?

You are a lying sack of shit, but hey nothing new there. Remind us how you feel about Mexicans again.....

is that all you have for input, you fat fuck? Maybe you'll have better luck being listened to in a mcdonalds drive through.

I've already said, I don't hate mexicans at all. There are LOTS of latinos that are here legally. no big deal. Take your strawman with you.. you and it can share a fucking mcrib or 4.

Originally posted by Shogun
and no, YOU FAT FUCK, Texas was settled by white people who had the permission of MEXICO. What Pali group gave jews the same green light to settle? I guess the devil is in the details.. AND your presumption that Revelations is just around the corner, EH YOU FAT FUCK?
Shogun

I know this is off-topic so this will be my only post on this subject.

You have this weird notion that the mexican government approched Austin and other settlers and said:

"Dear Anglos,

Our northern provinces are waiting for you!!

Tejas, California... they are all here for the taking!!"

There is no difference between the 19th century anglo immigrants and modern mexican immigrants in the US.

Before being allowed to settle in Texas they all had to go through a naturalization process in which they promised to never violate Mexico's territorial integrity and respect the Mexican authorities and constitution.

They had the right to own land in Mexico as Mexican citizens just like any naturalised american.

Texas was not their historical homeland by any stretch of the imagination (most of them were born in the US having lived there for only 13 years).

Anglo settlers had the same right to create a new country in Texas as a mexican immigrant who lived 13 years as a legal American citizen.

NO RIGHT AT ALL.

This is pathetic, buddy... you are rationalizing the second biggest landgrab in the history of the American Continent just because it was good for the US.

Israelis have better aim. Lets look at the targets.

israelis have better WEAPONS. lets compare victims, indeed. rocks and kassams vs sniper rifles, tanks and all the surplus America has up for sale.

Now, you are not avoiding my Andrew Goodman question, are you? Should he have known better than to support black rights in Mississippi? Did he deserve what he got on par with how RGS's fat ass thinks about tank girl?

Forum List

Back