If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing!! (Video was Censored)!!!

All equally tragic and deplorable. I live in NYC, so I know people who were personally affected on 9-11. It doesn't give a government does not have any more right to kill people than a militant group; everyone has rights to life, liberty and property. If you order a bomb dropped, you are fucking responsible for what happens, and saying you are not is the cowards way out.

so the Palastinians lobbing the rockets should grow up and accept the consequences. Is that what you are saying?

All equally tragic and deplorable. I live in NYC, so I know people who were personally affected on 9-11. It doesn't give a government does not have any more right to kill people than a militant group; everyone has rights to life, liberty and property. If you order a bomb dropped, you are fucking responsible for what happens, and saying you are not is the cowards way out.

But none of those deaths where faked. Not filmed by Pallywood. Watch the videos I put up. I wonder what the real death toll is. It's not the 350 or what ever their saying. Palestine news sources can't be trusted. They fake the news. Watch the videos I have put up and see if it doesn't change your mind on the "news reports" on this war. Palestine declared war on them with their rockets. Israel has finally had enough and is fighting back.

so the Palastinians lobbing the rockets should grow up and accept the consequences. Is that what you are saying?

Yep, anyone that has killed any Israeli should be caught and punished accordingly. Never refuted that. I doubt all 1.5 million Gazans are responsible, and they should not be treated as such.

Yep, anyone that has killed any Israeli should be caught and punished accordingly. Never refuted that. I doubt all 1.5 million Gazans are responsible, and they should not be treated as such.

Isnt there some responsibility in voting to elect Hamas? It seems to me that only a terrorist minded culture would vote in a terrorist group to run their government. With the exception of the children, and the few people who did not vote for Hamas, i think they are all responsible for what has transpired. If they were peace loving citizens, they would protest their government for firing rockets into Israel, but since they never do, one must conculde that they enjoy Israeli deaths and are happy with the rocket attacks.

I think the majority of Palistinians are getting what they deserve.

Last edited:
Originally posted by AngelHeart
Again who's keeping them there? Who's forcing them to stay in those camps vs finding new homes in the Muslim world? Not Israel. Unlike the ghettos of Europe they are not being kept there by the ones they say they are. The Jews in the ghettos couldn't leave due to the Nazi's. Who's keeping them in the tents? Does Israel surround the camps? Or does their Muslim "brothers"? Who's keeping them in the camps breeding hate? It's not Israel like you say it is.

No, my dear lady. Israel does not keep Palestinians in refugee camps.

IT JUST PUTS A BULLET IN THEIR HEADS WHEN THEY TRY TO RETURN TO THEIR TOWNS AND VILLAGES LIKE ALL GOOD RACIST STATES

Isnt there some responsibility in voting to elect Hamas? It seems to me that only a terrorist minded culture would vote in a terrorist minded group to run their government. With the exception of the children, and the few people who did not vote for Hamas, i think they are all responsible for what has transpired. If they were peace minded citizens, they would protest their government for firing rockets into Israel, but since they never do, one must conculde that they enjoy Israeli deaths and are happy with the rocket attacks.

I think the majority of Palistinians are getting what they deserve.

I think you use labels like terrorist minded culture to make it easier for you to legimize the killing of people. Hamas wasn't elected, freely, of course. They and their Syrian backers have had more funds than any other more legitimate political party, save Arafat's corrupt Fatah which stood no chance. So a one party election has damned the Gazans to death?

I think you use labels like terrorist minded culture to make it easier for you to legimize the killing of people. Hamas wasn't elected, freely, of course. They and their Syrian backers have had more funds than any other more legitimate political party, save Arafat's corrupt Fatah which stood no chance. So a one party election has damned the Gazans to death?

I dont care how much money you have, if a terrorist tried to run for President of the United States, it would never happen. That is the difference between the civilized world and wacky religious states bent on the destruction of Jews.

Last edited:
José;969722 said:
No, my dear lady. Israel does not keep Palestinians in refugee camps.

IT JUST PUTS A BULLET IN THEIR HEADS WHEN THEY TRY TO RETURN TO THEIR TOWNS AND VILLAGES LIKE ALL GOOD RACIST STATES

I think the videos I've posted address this. Watch them if you dare to open your thinking on this... Until you do you are close minded. Pallywood has control of your thoughts.

mash107....

I also noticed you had no answer as to why the Palestinians dont protest the rocket attacks. Thats probably because, to answer that question, would mean unraveling any arguement in defense of the Palestinian people.

By kick their ass you mean, this poor chap?

dead-boy-gaza.jpg

No government has to right to deprive a man of life (which both parties are doing), of liberty or property (which the Israelis have done since it's inception in 1948). I don't discount Israelis being killed by Hamas, at all, and I deplore that in the same exact manner. But you don't see Hamas being subsidized more than any other military in history.

This situation needs to be resolved in the same manner the British resolved the situation in Ireland.

You mean Iran , Syria and before the new Iraq, Iraq, are not or were not supplying money, equipment, training and warm bodies? Saudia Arabia has never provided money to the Arabs there either?

What world do YOU live in?

yea dude.. so did WE win the land through war with OUR natives. How does it make you feel to know that you are declaring your support for the excuses of manifest destiny? Indeed, have you seen a native American lately?
Not to take sides, but the Arabs won the land through war also, they invaded in the 9th century taking it from the Byzantines.

The Byzantines (who are actualy the late Roman Empire) took the place from the Judeans.

Most places in the world were settled through invasion and conflict, it's the way human history is.

You mean Iran , Syria and before the new Iraq, Iraq, are not or were not supplying money, equipment, training and warm bodies? Saudia Arabia has never provided money to the Arabs there either?

What world do YOU live in?

Well, I did say Syria since Hamas' political structure is based in Syria, but it may very well be funded outside. I don't understand why Iran would fund a fundementalist Sunni group that's as opposed to Shia philosophy as it is to Christianity. Sunni's simply don't like Shia ver much (see: Sunni Iraq invading Shia Iran during the 80s). It doesn't make sense logically, but I suppose, this is hardly a region where logic reigns supreme, so it might be true.

Godboy said:
mash107....

I also noticed you had no answer as to why the Palestinians dont protest the rocket attacks. Thats probably because, to answer that question, would mean unraveling any arguement in defense of the Palestinian people.

There is no argument for those that encourage attacks on innocent Israelis. Hell, if I were Palestinian I'd try to fight the Israelis that have invaded me, not the ones hundreds of miles away that had nothing to do with such an attack. Strategically, it's too stupid for words; morally, it's reprehensible. However, the Gazans shouldn't be damned, as a result of the group that forced their way into power. Some may want to protest Hamas provoking a subsidized military regional superpower, but are simply unable to, since they do live in a repressive political climate. Hamas opposes everything a free society should, and that's partly why Gazans are suffering so bad, but there's absolutely no moral justification to compound their suffering.

There are many parallels that can be drawn between this conflict and the Troubles in Ireland. There were Irish terrorists that had used their clout to intimidate the peace-wanting Irish into submission. They wanted peace, but they were just dominated by the IRA for decades. Britain didn't react, for the most part (Bloody Sunday being the exception), with the same hostility as the IRA did, against civilians. In the meanwhile, Israel has no moral claim to the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and should just vacate. If their qualms are with the politically-hijacked area of Gaza, why are there still settlers in the West Bank?

There is no argument for those that encourage attacks on innocent Israelis. Hell, if I were Palestinian I'd try to fight the Israelis that have invaded me, not the ones hundreds of miles away that had nothing to do with such an attack. Strategically, it's too stupid for words; morally, it's reprehensible. However, the Gazans shouldn't be damned, as a result of the group that forced their way into power. Some may want to protest Hamas provoking a subsidized military regional superpower, but are simply unable to, since they do live in a repressive political climate. Hamas opposes everything a free society should, and that's partly why Gazans are suffering so bad, but there's absolutely no moral justification to compound their suffering.

So then you agree, Hamas is to blame, and the people elected them. It IS sad they have to endure what their elected government is bringing down on them, but perhaps other people will learn the palestinian lesson in the future, and not elect terrorist organizations to act as their government.

It was a mistake for them to elect those clowns, and now they probably see how misguided they were, but that doesnt change the fact that it is THEIR mistake, not Israels. The worst part is, its now Israels burden to fix their mess, and while they do it, idiots like you do their best to make THEM look like the bad guys.

Last edited:
Well, I did say Syria since Hamas' political structure is based in Syria, but it may very well be funded outside. I don't understand why Iran would fund a fundementalist Sunni group that's as opposed to Shia philosophy as it is to Christianity. Sunni's simply don't like Shia ver much (see: Sunni Iraq invading Shia Iran during the 80s). It doesn't make sense logically, but I suppose, this is hardly a region where logic reigns supreme, so it might be true.
Syria is still mad at Israel over the loss of the Golan Heights.

Syria borders Israel whereas Iran does not.

So Iran uses Syria because of proximity to Israel.

It's the old " the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

So then you agree, Hamas is to blame, and the people elected them. It IS sad they have to endure what their elected government is bringing down on them, but perhaps other people will learn the palestinian lesson in the future, and not elect terrorist organizations to act as their government.

It was a mistake for them to elect those clowns, and now they probably see how misguided they were, but that doesnt change the fact that it is THEIR mistake, not Israels. The worst part is, its now Israels burden to fix their mess, and while they do it, idiots like you do their best to make THEM look like the bad guys.

Anyone that takes life of an innocent person is a bad guy. I don't give a damn who it is, or how they pray. I don't give a damn if it's unintentional. When you drop a bomb, you are responsible for the damage that results. Hamas hijacking control of Gaza is not a justifiable reason to take life for those that had nothing to do with that. They weren't elected freely, nor do they represent Gaza. You have been using nothing but labels like, "terrorist minded culture," to demonize these people to make it easier for you to accept their bloodshed the -same- exact way Hamas demonizes Jews constantly. My contention is that neither Israel nor Hamas is at all justified for killing innocents. Hamas is one the problems, definetely; Israel is too.

I think the videos I've posted address this. Watch them if you dare to open your thinking on this... Until you do you are close minded. Pallywood has control of your thoughts.

and you have the gall to say that as a dogma junkie american?

amazing.

Anyone that takes life of an innocent person is a bad guy. I don't give a damn who it is, or how they pray. I don't give a damn if it's unintentional. When you drop a bomb, you are responsible for the damage that results. Hamas hijacking control of Gaza is not a justifiable reason to take life for those that had nothing to do with that. They weren't elected freely, nor do they represent Gaza. You have been using nothing but labels like, "terrorist minded culture," to demonize these people to make it easier for you to accept their bloodshed the -same- exact way Hamas demonizes Jews constantly. My contention is that neither Israel nor Hamas is at all justified for killing innocents. Hamas is one the problems, definetely; Israel is too.

You refuse to acknowledge the realities of warfare, either out of ignorance, or because you have a pro Palestinian agenda. This is what happens in EVERY war thats EVER been fought in HISTORY! Innocent people die. Any country worth its salt will do their best to minimize those civilian losses, which clearly Israel has demonstrated. If you look at the history of Palestinian atttacks against jews, this is not the case, in fact, civilians are the ONLY targets they seem to go after.

If you were in charge of Israel, how would you solve the rocket attacks? The rocket attacks have been happening before, during and after the blockades, so lifting the blockade wont do anything. I thik its obvious to everyone that trying to have peace talks does nothing, it never has anyway, because the Palestinians demands for the jews to leave will never happen. Israelis are not going to just abondon their homes, churches and businesses (their entire lives), and where could that many people go anyway?

How would YOU solve the rocket attack problem, without killing any civilians?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back