"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

What are my true colors? Read me. Why do you keep posting if you have no use for my "babblings?" Should I put in a call for your caregiver?

I'm free to post wherever I please, douchemaster. I fucking love that I get under your skin.:D One thing you're revealing is that you're a lying phoney. Why would you pretend to be 28. Clearly someone of that age would not refer to a person 13 years older than them as needing a caregiver. It was a lot more fun when Dante was here feeding you your lines.:lol:

Oh brother, your post is LOADED! I don't pretend anything, my positions are clear. I figured you had a caregiver because you are so stuck in the past with backward thinking. You SON, have to understand your politics went out with automobile tail fins!
I thought you were going to read me!
Is a tie in to Dante the whole bit? I think Dante has ideas worth listening to. You know if there were any teens out there, they probably left as this thread as it has degenerated. The topic of this thread is supposed to be:

"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?​

You are a complete poser. You want to fancy yourself as some sort of sexpert, and yet you honestly believe a woman over 30 is no longer in tune with her sexuality. That right there proves how uneducated you are on the subject matter. The idea of someone as ignorant as you wanting to instruct minors is a joke. You can't point to one post where I have been against normal sex ed for young people. You're just pissy because I don't support your perverse twist on it. You need help, little man. Now go have your cookies and milk.:lol:

You want to be an adult, start acting like one. Now I am a bigot? Maybe you should explain that to me because I hope I misunderstand you.

What do you mean, your avatar is plastered all over the Tea Bagger thread?

tea-bag-protester.jpg

And? This makes me a bigot? Keep going punk.

You know where all your racist talk goes, here is a link to your Tea Bagger thread, we don't need this garbage here. http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/116085-the-tea-bagger-movement-is-fake-grass-roots-three-conservative-groups-set-it-up.html

Now, are you going to read me, or get back on the topic of this thread. Everywhere you go you spread ingorance and confusion. I guess that is all you have to offer.

"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?​

Last edited:
And now if you are over 30 then you are one of the "ones who messed up this country."

LOL,

Son you really should learn some respect for your elders. I learned from mine, you go ahead and screw up by ignoring yours, we'll see where you end up over 30.

Born in the 1950's, when Joe McCarthy was hunting "Commies" and Jim Crows Laws kept men like Obama from drinking water from the "wrong fountain".

Helped to bring an end to a bad war.

Freed men and women from rigid sex roles that suffocated both.

Gave birth to the Environmental Movement.

Set GLBT people free from their closets and helped to at least bring shame on those who murder and assault such folks.

Exposed the sexual abuse practices of the Catholic Church and (hopefully) ended a century-old horror show.

I hope you are HALF as fortunate, in your dotage, as people my age to say "we might not have been perfect, but we did okay".

You and the folks your age didn't get these new social mores from the Freedom Fairy, Stainmaster. It's the men and women MY age who sweated and protested and fought and sometimes died to give them to you. Quit bellyaching about how we fucked things up and pick up the torch...much remains to be done.

Last edited:
You are a complete poser. You want to fancy yourself as some sort of sexpert, and yet you honestly believe a woman over 30 is no longer in tune with her sexuality. That right there proves how uneducated you are on the subject matter. The idea of someone as ignorant as you wanting to instruct minors is a joke. You can't point to one post where I have been against normal sex ed for young people. You're just pissy because I don't support your perverse twist on it. You need help, little man. Now go have your cookies and milk.:lol:

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
What do you mean, your avatar is plastered all over the Tea Bagger thread?

tea-bag-protester.jpg

And? This makes me a bigot? Keep going punk.

You know where all your racist talk goes, here is a link to your Tea Bagger thread, we don't need this garbage here. http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/116085-the-tea-bagger-movement-is-fake-grass-roots-three-conservative-groups-set-it-up.html

Now, are you going to read me, or get back on the topic of this thread. Everywhere you go you spread ingorance and confusion. I guess that is all you have to offer.

Oh no little boy now you have called me a racist too? Please prove that you are more than a complete asshole and show us one racist remark that I have ever made.

Now before you waste any time looking, remember that my wife is of Mexican decent. In my immediate family there are obviously Mexican, and then there are some Puerto Rican and some blacks, ans several mixes.

Now go ahead and show me where I'm a racist you little punk ass.

Damned shame I can't neg you for this stupidity too.

What you are now prompting, Stainmaster is a variety of hate called "agism". The belief that the young are valuable and the old are valueless.

Quite apart from the effect of agism on YOU as you age, study a bit on history. Any society that discards and devalues the old has declined into chaos and flamed out. It is the old who best preserve values like "love matters more than money".

YOU are the one who has a problem. Seek therapy.:cuckoo:

What you are now prompting, Stainmaster is a variety of hate called "agism". The belief that the young are valuable and the old are valueless.

Quite apart from the effect of agism on YOU as you age, study a bit on history. Any society that discards and devalues the old has declined into chaos and flamed out. It is the old who best preserve values like "love matters more than money".

Madeline, you came into this late. I can fall back on "they started it," if you go back in the thread. My grandpop is 61, and his views are more open-minded than some of the people I run with. When some 41 year old starts in on me with this sober military attitude and says "Son, you will come to understand...." crap I write them off. They were born old.

Those leading the attack on teenage sex practices are pretty much the same Tea Bagger crowd from another thread desperate to find something to hang onto. So, they are ruining this thread. They think they are getting me upset when it is just like brushing off a helicopter parent. Their words go in one ear and out the other. I must admit I am enjoying posting things I have always wanted to say to know-it-all-adults.:eusa_silenced: At the same time that is why I thanked your post, you brought maturity into the thread.

If I was a teen and read this thread, I would have fallen asleep by the third page disgusted with adult behavior while I was looking for honest answers.

This is so Tea Bagger, the "you are mentally ill defense," which in desperation becomes name-calling and cursing. Surprise, surprise, look who it is.:popcorn:

Last edited:

Madeline, you came into this late. I can fall back on "they started it," if you go back in the thread. My grandpop is 61, and his views are more open-minded than some of the people I run with. When some 41 year old starts in on me with this sober military attitude and says "Son, you will come to understand...." crap I write them off. They were born old.

Those leading the attack on teenage sex practices are pretty much the same Tea Bagger crowd from another thread desperate to find something to hang onto. So, they are ruining this thread. They think they are getting me upset when it is just like brushing off a helicopter parent. Their words go in one ear and out the other. I must admit I am enjoying posting things I have always wanted to say to know-it-all-adults.:eusa_silenced: At the same time that is why I thanked your post, you brought maturity into the thread.

If I was a teen and read this thread, I would have fallen asleep by the third page disgusted with adult behavior while I was looking for honest answers.

Hey dipshit, would you like to show me the post where I referred to your stupid ass as "son"?? As far as your references to my postings on tea party threads, I'm going to educate you, fucktard. Go to the "replies" column of any thread and click on it to see who has posted on the thread, or click on a poster's name and scroll down to "see all posts". Have fun, idiot.:lol:

This is so Tea Bagger, the "you are mentally ill defense," which in desperation becomes name-calling and cursing. Surprise, surprise, look who it is.:popcorn:

Awwww am I offending your virgin eyes and ears.:lol: Also, your enlightened ass shouldn't equate therapy to being mentally ill. You have so much to learn, turd brain.:lol:

By the way, I am mostly going to be off the web the next few days. We got a place down at Huntington City Beach for bonfire-surfing. Keep your energy up, I will be anxious to stay in this thread, I may take a lap top, but this is the time of year to enjoy Southern California!

Hey dipshit, would you like to show me the post where I referred to your stupid ass as "son"?? As far as your references to my postings on tea party threads, I'm going to educate you, fucktard. Go to the "replies" column of any thread and click on it to see who has posted on the thread, or click on a poster's name and scroll down to "see all posts". Have fun, idiot.:lol:

Stainmaster, the folks who object to sex with minors are not Liberals. They're The Parents of Teen Agers, amd Parents of Teen Agers Past. When my daughter was 13, a 19 year old man tried to shark her.

I left his entrails on the side of a dirt road.

I may be Liberal-shading-on-Pinko, but first and foremost I am a Mommy. Rule #1 with me is Dun Harm The Kidlet.

"They started it?" Seriously? That's going to be your argument?

You do realize you are an adult and assuming you know it all without ever considering that you might be wrong don't you?

What is your point in posting here? Is it to get back at people you seem to think have offended you or is it to have enlightening discussion?

Stainmaster, the folks who object to sex with minors are not Liberals. They're The Parents of Teen Agers, amd Parents of Teen Agers Past. When my daughter was 13, a 19 year old man tried to shark her.

I left his entrails on the side of a dirt road.

I may be Liberal-shading-on-Pinko, but first and foremost I am a Mommy. Rule #1 with me is Dun Harm The Kidlet.

Good for you. Now for the conservative side of this independent voter. Every time "Law and Order," does an episode on pedaphiles, I come to the same conclusion. You have the evidence in hand, don't waste money on a trial. End them then and there.

svu4.jpg

Last edited:

"They started it?" Seriously? That's going to be your argument?

You do realize you are an adult and assuming you know it all without ever considering that you might be wrong don't you?

What is your point in posting here? Is it to get back at people you seem to think have offended you or is it to have enlightening discussion?

Cut the crap, I've read your posts.:eusa_boohoo:

I can fall back on "they started it,"
That don't fly, kid.

Those leading the attack on teenage sex practices are pretty much the same Tea Bagger crowd from another thread desperate to find something to hang onto.
Hint: remove head from ass, before using either

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsUNnFVMsE]YouTube - Since 1773[/ame]

I'll give you another hint: teens don't come looking for sex advice on a political forum.

Forum List

Back