Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

About all I'm getting now is anger and rage over being told the truth by a Canadian.

That's rich. A subject/slave of Canaduh presuming to tell us Americans any “truth” about our nation and culture.

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

At least one of them was apparently a pedophile, not a human being.

So, at worst, he committed three murders, not four. It's not murder to kill something that isn't human.
I am truly glad you people spend all you time on computers talking stuff, and so few of you actually do. Hey, we have a Pizza shop down the street that has a child prostitution ring in the basement. Seen Hillary there once myself. You should be out looking for it instead of babbling on in an internet forum.

It's unfortunate that it had to come to this, but when law enforcement refuses to do its job, vigilantism is an entirely legitimate and expected result.
It can't be all that legitimate with the dumbass on trial and almost certain to be convicted of multiple counts of murder. You have a hilarious understanding of the word legitimate.

The right belongs to us, in the first place, not to government.
The murder charges say otherwise, you moron.
Nothing at all wrong with that.

I get why you, as a subject/save of Canaduh, rather than a free citizen of a real nation, don't understand. It gets back to the shameful and cowardly original of your shithole nation and your culture, in submission to the same tyrant against which we Americans rebelled in order to found our country.
You didn't rebel against anything. You're going to sit and watch this man go to prison and not do shit about it.

Very interesting ---

The SAME shooting, with TWO different stories behind it. A case of FAKE NEWS......as in the media distorting and corrupting the TRUTH to fit their own narrative to make money off another tragedy?

==========================================================================================

BOISE, Idaho (Assoc. Press) — An Idaho father killed a neighboring family because he was upset that the neighbor’s 18-year-old son had reportedly exposed himself to the man’s children, a police document alleges.

Here's the post I was reading this morning...........

Here's one JGalt posted a couple days ago.............

The post I was reading makes it sound like the boy just had his curtains open while in his room.....without clothes on, and the girls just happened to see him pass by his open window.

The article JGalt posted makes several statements against this boy being a perverted pedophile, being extremely indecent pretty much everywhere he goes.

1. What do you think of this case? Did the father do his job taking care of his kids, when the "law" just sat on their donut filled asses and did nothing?

2. Do you believe either one of these articles? Or do you think the truth has been twisted and corrupted in both articles for the sake of "selling news"?

Anytime I read a thread topic from either side extremist that I care to think about, I always go to the local news source and see what they are saying at home. I found it so shocking people on this forum or anywhere else would defend a mass murderer I did not bother to go look. But yea, I can see our Q group exaggerating a story.

Very interesting ---

The SAME shooting, with TWO different stories behind it. A case of FAKE NEWS......as in the media distorting and corrupting the TRUTH to fit their own narrative to make money off another tragedy?

==========================================================================================

BOISE, Idaho (Assoc. Press) — An Idaho father killed a neighboring family because he was upset that the neighbor’s 18-year-old son had reportedly exposed himself to the man’s children, a police document alleges.

Here's the post I was reading this morning...........

Here's one JGalt posted a couple days ago.............

The post I was reading makes it sound like the boy just had his curtains open while in his room.....without clothes on, and the girls just happened to see him pass by his open window.

The article JGalt posted makes several statements against this boy being a perverted pedophile, being extremely indecent pretty much everywhere he goes.

1. What do you think of this case? Did the father do his job taking care of his kids, when the "law" just sat on their donut filled asses and did nothing?

2. Do you believe either one of these articles? Or do you think the truth has been twisted and corrupted in both articles for the sake of "selling news"?
The Tribune article from the area the incident happened had many corroborating statements from FB history and posts from people who had experiences with the man/child.

The AOL article has the least corroborated evidence of the opinions that it published. Where many of the AOL statements of facts might be true...no evidence was published or are the facts they presented searchable to make what it says credible.

Both articles are somewhat yellow journalism but the AOL article is the most obvious bright, bold yellow and the Tribune gets a beige color.

Dupe thread. You don't make another thread because you have an opinion about an existing thread. You even mention the other thread in your OP and then made your own. This is the kind of crap that clogs up forums with dupe threads.

Last edited:
Dupe thread. You don't make another thread because you have an opinion about an existing thread. You even mention the other thread in your OP and then made your own. This is the kind of crap that clogs up forums with dupe threads.

His point isn't so much about the incident as it is the journalism discussing the incident and the two views on this incident.

Both sides exclude certain facts while including others to shape their opinion or opinions of the readers. Which witnesses are relevant to a particular opinion that the newspaper wants us to believe?

What is happening is that Baron Von Murderpaws is trying to point out critical analysis of news articles.

however,
What he is failing to recognize is that most people are addicted to what they want to hear and don't want what they need to hear.

His point isn't so much about the incident as it is the journalism discussing the incident and the two views on this incident.

Both sides exclude certain facts while including others to shape their opinion or opinions of the readers. Which witnesses are relevant to a particular opinion that the newspaper wants us to believe?

What is happening is that Baron Von Murderpaws is trying to point out critical analysis of news articles.

however,
What he is failing to recognize is that most people are addicted to what they want to hear and don't want what they need to hear.
Confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias.

Yeah, like the 'media' feeding you lie after lie in stories about Trump painting him as a villain, and because he is an 'R' and you hate him for that, you believe every single one.

Yeah, like the 'media' feeding you lie after lie in stories about Trump painting him as a villain, and because he is an 'R' and you hate him for that, you believe every single one.
I am aware. Do you think the FBI planted those documents?

Confirmation bias.
The AOL article definitely had more unsubstantiated claims than the Tribune article and more opinion.

So there is that.

The "proof" the AOL article could have posted is definitely not legal to publish....even if it's pertinent. But it still was broad brushed and alluding to more than what could have actually been said IF they had actually did any proper investigation whatsoever....(Which I'm doubting).

The article appears to be written by a staff writer on his/her couch and hasn't been anywhere near the location of the incident much less outside of their apartment in a long time.

Idaho is a mostly rural state (except for the Boise-metropolitan area which I vew as including Nampa and Caldwell and all points in between). It has the largest national forest of any state including Alaska. It's communities are small and accessible if desired. So a local newspaper likely has a good/better idea as to the details than the international newspaper does.

I guess, in Canduh, the proper way of dealing with this would have just to let the pervert be, and let it go after children.
No Bob, in Canada he would be arrested, put in jail if found guilty, and then there would be attempts to rehabiliate him so that he might be suitable for release back into society.

We have a much higher success rate than America on not having repeat offenders.

You and I need to talk about 'socially' responsible government Bob.

Thats not MY failing.........thats everybody ELSES failing. I have NEVER taken the "news" at face value, NEVER. Not even when I was little. I had to know ALL THE FACTS behind it before I could make an informed decision.

Sheeples rely on GOSSIP, not FACTS. Sheeples believe anything outragious, slanderous, or cataclysmically WRONG.......but they NEVER believe the truth, because the TRUTH is "boring".

No Bob, in Canada he would be arrested, put in jail if found guilty, and then there would be attempts to rehabiliate him so that he might be suitable for release back into society.

We have a much higher success rate than America on not having repeat offenders.

You and I need to talk about 'socially' responsible government Bob.

NO SUCH THING as socially responsible government!!!
Never has been, never will be.
One of the BIGGEST lies and oxy-morons there is!!

Thats not MY failing.........thats everybody ELSES failing. I have NEVER taken the "news" at face value, NEVER. Not even when I was little. I had to know ALL THE FACTS behind it before I could make an informed decision.

Sheeples rely on GOSSIP, not FACTS. Sheeples believe anything outragious, slanderous, or cataclysmically WRONG.......but they NEVER believe the truth, because the TRUTH is "boring".
Do you believe Donald Trump is being set up by the FBI or do you believe Biden has$20 million from China?

Do you believe Donald Trump is being set up by the FBI or do you believe Biden has$20 million from China?
Beijing Biden has a hell of a lot more than $20 million from China! He's been on the take for his entire criminal career!!

And to anybody with eyes and ears, it's obvious the Nazicrats are behind DT being set up for a fake fall. He's a major threat to their criminal organizations.

Forum List

Back