Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

Government has to answer to the people. Otherwise government by nature will not be respoinsible.

Government has rarely answered to the people, because the fatter and lazier the people become, the more power and control the government has over them.

The people are responsible for the governments they have allowed to become corrupt and deadly.

Government has rarely answered to the people, because the fatter and lazier the people become, the more power and control the government has over them.

The people are responsible for the governments they have allowed to become corrupt and deadly.
OK, then we get what we deserve.

I think he must have been pretty angry. The police and school officials wouldn't deal with it, so the father took things into his own hands.

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School​

"(Kellogg, Idaho) — A shooting in Kellogg Idaho has left 4 people dead, after reports of indecent exposure, perversion, and pedophilia were ignored by local law enforcement and Kellogg High School staff.
The Idaho Tribune has learned, according to several sources, that the name of one of the victims is 18 year old Devin Smith, a recent graduate of Kellogg High School.

Those same sources told the Idaho Tribune that Smith was caught masturbating in class and “was only given one, maybe 2 days of in school suspension” as punishment for his perverted acts. These allegations remain unconfirmed at this time.

According to several viral posts online, in a local Facebook forum, the same person, 18 year old Devin Smith was also caught masturbating while looking at his neighbors; two underage girls."

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School — Idaho Tribune
Now he’s in jail for life and cannot protect his kids from masturbators.

Beijing Biden has a hell of a lot more than $20 million from China! He's been on the take for his entire criminal career!!

And to anybody with eyes and ears, it's obvious the Nazicrats are behind DT being set up for a fake fall. He's a major threat to their criminal organizations.
I have never heard anyone say, "anybody with eyes or ears" that has a valid point. You have any evidence of Biden illegal activity?

Yep, there is something wrong with you.

What do you want me to do about it?

Better yet, what can you do about it? Thots 'n prayrs for all?

it's a little late for anyone to do anything, don't you think? I guess nobody's ever explained this, you being such the "social justice warrior" and all. But do you really think you can change anything? And if you ever thought you could "change the world", why is it still the same, or even worse, for that matter?

Evidently you failed at whatever it was you set out to do.

What do you want me to do about it?

Better yet, what can you do about it? Thots 'n prayrs? for all?

it's a little late for anyone to do anything, don't you think?
I do not know if you have a Church or a Psych doctor, but you need to call them and talk. if you think it is justified for a guy to kill someone for masturbating in his room and or on his street or whatever justifies killing him, his family and his neighbors, you have a screw loose.

I do not know if you have a Church or a Psych doctor, but you need to call them and talk. if you think it is justified for a guy to kill someone for masturbating in his room and or on his street or whatever justifies killing him, his family and his neighbors, you have a screw loose.

That scenario came from your own disturbed mind. I just said "shit happens" and there's nothing you can do about it.

Thanks for playing, though. I didn't mean to traumatize your fragile little psyche so badly.

Forum List

Back