Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

Pedophiles aren't curable. They cause immeasurable damage, so there are two options, incarceration for life, or you kill them.

Like sociopaths, some mental illnesses are not fixable. So, if you truly care about society as a whole they must be dealt with.

The reoffend rate of chomos is astronomical

The reoffend rate of chomos is astronomical

It's 100%. Death is the only thing that stops it. Look at Gary glitter, spent 13 years in prison, was released, and less than a month later he was reoffending, back to prison he went.

No, but I've examined a sampling on this board and I'm pretty sure a large majority are guilty and quite proud of it.

Are the members of this board representative of the American people?

My interest in talking about it is in discovering how many will refute my claim?

How would you deal with a person masturbating in public?

Your simple question implies a completely different story than what was linked in the op. This was not about someone 'masturbating in public', it was about a sexual deviant exposing himself to his neighbors who were young children. It was about a situation where public officials and law enforcement had been contacted numerous times over years of history and did nothing about it. These people were stuck in a situation where they could not get away from it since he lived in the same house that they did. The father knew based on his history that it wasn't going to stop, and he wasn't going to get any assistance from anyone else, and he had easy access to his children. He was told about yet another incident and he lost it, what he did in response wasn't the right way to handle it, but his children are safe. Never underestimate a parent's drive to protect their children. You act like it was nothing, and the parents had no reason to be concerned at all. If he had simply gone in and shot the deviant's dick off, I would have applauded him, apparently his rage didn't let him stop at doing just that, and the deviant paid the price, along with his family unfortunately.

No, but I've examined a sampling on this board and I'm pretty sure a large majority are guilty and quite proud of it.

Are the members of this board representative of the American people?

My interest in talking about it is in discovering how many will refute my claim?

I would just ignore you and let you keep jacking off, and hope that someone would give you what you deserve.

I believe in graduated use of force.

Masturbation is only half a bullet.

Masturbation in front of my kids earns you two full bullets.

And masturbation with my kids gets you an empty clip.
Well, when you catch your kids masturbating for the first time, try to remain calm. It is not like they will go blind. You didn't.

Well, when you catch your kids masturbating for the first time, try to remain calm. It is not like they will go blind. You didn't.
I got a lot of hair on my palms though and started to go blind. But my parents said I could do it until I needed glasses.

Watch out if that dog of yours has Nazi tendencies and is an obvious supporter of Eugenics .
Could be. Her father was a two time, consecutive champion of the working dog class of the Federal Republic of Germany. She just does not like or trust strangers, especially if the granddaughters are visiting.

Notice how these monsters always support deviants, perverts, and child molesters.
>>>>>>
KICVVSW2SEBFL54RIFYF4FBYWY.jpg

~S~

Vigilante justice again, as we were just discussing yesterday. But can a purpose be served here with a discussion?
Does masturbation in public deserve a death sentence as meted out by a citizen?
What does the majority of Americans say?

It's unfortunate that it had to come to this, but when law enforcement refuses to do its job, vigilantism is an entirely legitimate and expected result.

Better that this fucked-up pervert be put down, than that it be allowed to harm any human being, especially a child.

I guess, in Canduh, the proper way of dealing with this would have just to let the pervert be, and let it go after children.

Vigilante justice again, as we were just discussing yesterday. But can a purpose be served here with a discussion?

Does masturbation in public deserve a death sentence as meted out by a citizen?

What does the majority of Americans say?
You mean again unproven assertions on a local facebook page...

What horrendous act? The fucked-up pervert menacing children, or the father putting that pervert down to protect his children?

I'm getting the impression that it is the latter act, that you find “horrendous”.
Well yea, 4 murders is kinda horrendous. By the way, if you really believe this crazy stuff you babble, why are you typing when you could be out saving a child.

If the police won't do their job, the people will take the right to do so back.

The right belongs to us, in the first place, not to government. The primary purpose of government is to administer justice in a consistent, orderly manner, and we delegate this power thereto out of recognition of the superiority of such government-administered justice over random vigilantism. But the right, the power, the duty all belong to us, and when government refuses to do its job, the responsibility and right returns to us to do that job.

See folks, the faction that favours vigilante justice are speaking up and making it known!

Nothing at all wrong with that.

I get why you, as a subject/save of Canaduh, rather than a free citizen of a real nation, don't understand. It gets back to the shameful and cowardly original of your shithole nation and your culture, in submission to the same tyrant against which we Americans rebelled in order to found our country.

Forum List

Back