Ice cream and people who don't

Ice cream is one of the best things ever, people who do not like ice cream should not be trusted.

All people who do not like ice cream should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

Mr. Lucy made some peach ice cream on Tuesday, we had some last night when watching "Charlie Chan In Egypt" made in 1935.

Charlie Chan in Egypt - Wikipedia

When I was in Texas, they gave me some blue ice cream, the colour blue, I cannot remember what flavour, what is the blue ice cream they have in Texas, someone must know what it is?

Probably blueberry. ;)

I don't think it was, this because I do not like blueberry anything.

Do you have something against chocolate? Possibly Concord grape?

You know it might have been blue grape or is it black grape that looks blue?

I like chocolate, the dark chocolate.

I don't like ice cream with things in, you know one time I was given that Ben and Jerry's and it had mega things in and I thought WTF is happening?!

Probably blueberry. ;)

I don't like ice cream with things in, you know one time I was given that Ben and Jerry's and it had mega things in and I thought WTF is happening?!
You don't like things in it....Sick moo cow...

I was thinking of an idea where you have all the things to put in ice cream at a shop and make custom blends.

I like putting walnuts and almonds in mine.

Sometimes salted sunflower kernels.
I used to use the cake sparkles and party toppings..

I like ice cream with stuff in it, bubble gum, pecans or cookie dough for instance. Otherwise it is just ice cream.

Ice cream is one of the best things ever, people who do not like ice cream should not be trusted.

All people who do not like ice cream should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

Mr. Lucy made some peach ice cream on Tuesday, we had some last night when watching "Charlie Chan In Egypt" made in 1935.

When I was in Texas, they gave me some blue ice cream, the colour blue, I cannot remember what flavour, what is the blue ice cream they have in Texas, someone must know what it is?
Sherbert?

I think it's that blue raspberry that ricechickie mentioned.
You did eat it, so it must have been....I'm more of a cherries, creme and pecans kinda licker.,..

Probably blueberry. ;)

I was thinking of an idea where you have all the things to put in ice cream at a shop and make custom blends.

Yep, have that there, nuts, whoppers, reeses pieces, m & ms, etc..

It's already been done by some place called "Cold Stone". :mad:

Probably blueberry. ;)

Could be rasberry like ricechickie said.

What time of year was it?

It would have been May to November.

Probably blueberry. ;)

Rasberries are summertime ripe.

Is there also ice cream in there, is there room for it with all of those other things involved?

Rasberries are summertime ripe.

So it was blue raspberry?

Is there also ice cream in there, is there room for it with all of those other things involved?

For you dear, you need anchovies. :eusa_dance:

Windshield washer fluid?

Here in the Pittsburgh area we had a chain of proto-convenience stores called Islay's. they had a flavor called Maricopa. Butterscotch chunks in toffee flavored ice cream. They made other flavors too, but why would they bother after Maricopa?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back