Ice cream and people who don't

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Ice cream is one of the best things ever, people who do not like ice cream should not be trusted.

All people who do not like ice cream should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

Mr. Lucy made some peach ice cream on Tuesday, we had some last night when watching "Charlie Chan In Egypt" made in 1935.

Charlie Chan in Egypt - Wikipedia

When I was in Texas, they gave me some blue ice cream, the colour blue, I cannot remember what flavour, what is the blue ice cream they have in Texas, someone must know what it is?

Ice cream is one of the best things ever, people who do not like ice cream should not be trusted.

All people who do not like ice cream should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

Mr. Lucy made some peach ice cream on Tuesday, we had some last night when watching "Charlie Chan In Egypt" made in 1935.

When I was in Texas, they gave me some blue ice cream, the colour blue, I cannot remember what flavour, what is the blue ice cream they have in Texas, someone must know what it is?

Probably blueberry. ;)

• Banned

Probably blueberry. ;)

I don't think it was, this because I do not like blueberry anything.

Probably blueberry. ;)

Do you have something against chocolate? Possibly Concord grape?

It's called "Aunt Beru Blue"

star%2Bwars%2Bberu%2Bblue%2Bmilk.jpg

Made from the milk of Contented Banthas

bantha-main-image_b3ab933d.jpeg

• Banned

Probably blueberry. ;)

You know it might have been blue grape or is it black grape that looks blue?

I like chocolate, the dark chocolate.

I don't like ice cream with things in, you know one time I was given that Ben and Jerry's and it had mega things in and I thought WTF is happening?!

Sherbert?

Probably blueberry. ;)

I don't like ice cream with things in, you know one time I was given that Ben and Jerry's and it had mega things in and I thought WTF is happening?!

Could be rasberry like ricechickie said.

What time of year was it?

so i get a waffle cone at a fair....walking around when suddenly i look down......drips of ice cream all over my shirt..that dont happen with a cake cone

Probably blueberry. ;)

You don't like things in it....Sick moo cow...

i love giving the toddler ice cream......she will eat then put her little hand up to her head..we cant explain brain freeze to her yet....

Probably blueberry. ;)

Probably blueberry. ;)

You don't like things in it....Sick moo cow...

I was thinking of an idea where you have all the things to put in ice cream at a shop and make custom blends.

I like putting walnuts and almonds in mine.

Sometimes salted sunflower kernels.

Sherbert?

I think it's that blue raspberry that ricechickie mentioned.

Forum List

Back