I would rather have a bully as a president than a spineless weasel that tries to

Well yea. Everyone knows Republicans are bullies.

Normal people make laws to protect the country, Like speed laws or safety. Or clean air and clean water.

Republicans working to discriminate against gay people, women or blacks or whoever isn't about improving their lives. It's about forcing people who don't share your beliefs to "conform" to your beliefs. They aren't safer or better off. In fact, many times, they are worse off. But that's what bullies do. That's why it's called "bully".

I like to see you living down to expectations. It puts you in the right category, don't cha think?

Good morning derp.

By the way Obama is against clean water now since he has approved of fracking for gas. Evil bastard

So you're saying you "support" dirty water? Why doesn't that surprise me?

I LOVE dirty water, don't you? Obama clearly does. I can't wait to kill a litter of puppies too.

You have proven yourself to be a hater and a bigot. Do you want us to pat you on the back for voting for a Republican once a long long time ago? Would an "attaboy" satisfy you? Sorry, that is not coming.

What can I say except that I pity you. Anyone who hates the way you do has mental problems.

Please see the link to the 12-step program I gave in my last post to you. It may be your only hope before you have a complete mental breakdown.

Your friend,

Immie

Aww immie proving himself a liar. He says he responds to everything and yet here he is turning tail and running away from the fact that he was caught in a LIE. LOL

I countered your spin and addressed every comment that you made and your best counter is to run away declaring victory after being exposed as a hack and a liar. LOL

In the world of immie

Being rude is now the definition of a bigot.

Arguing that blaming minority democrats for the inaction of majority republicans prior to 2006 where freddie and fannie are concerned is the same as accusing the minority republicans of being responsible for the problem weeks before the collapse.

Accusing another poster of going "waah" is considered an actual response to the content of their post.

Speaking postivie about a conservative doesn't count as speaking postive about a conservative.

listing 3 out 5930+ posts is a valid way of proving the content of the remaining 5927+ posts.

Claiming that another poster "posts nothing but hate" and then citing specific examples which contained more than hate somehow proves that the assertion that they post nothing but hate.

Instead of addressing these flaws in his arguments he has tried to make the topic of two threads about his obsession to define me as a bigot and he calls me obsessed? LOL

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

lol

listing 3 out 5930+ posts is a valid way of proving the content of the remaining 5927+ posts.

Hey, you're the idiot that claimed that your posts regarding Jack Kingston proved you were not a bigot.

Absolutely those three posts are a valid way of proving your bigotry. Those three posts were in fact attacks on three different conservatives.

Did you really think I would not go back and search for them. It wasn't hard to find. Simple advanced search. User name drsmith1072, keyword kingston. Originally listed 7 posts. Upon examination of those 7 posts it was discovered that 4 of them were in fact from the discussion we were having at the time. The other three were very easy to open and one read of them showed that in each one of them, your points were attacks on conservatives.

You've been offered a second chance to defend yourself. Obviously, you can't do so.

You've convicted yourself by whining that voting for an unknown Republican and telling us of it proves you are not a bigot. Yet, upon examination of the evidence you claimed, it was found that your posts were not about how good of a person you were because you voted for a conservative, but rather how terrible three separate conservatives are. I find that just plain hateful and since no one has seen any posts from you that can be considered friendly to conservatives on the board, which was the actual point of the discussion in the first place and clearly stated as such, you are guilty of being a bigot.

Was he even a conservative? I don't think you answered that question. You do realize that not all Republicans are conservative don't you? Why should we believe a proven liar such as yourself that he was even a conservative?

You failed with your "Whaa Whaa Whaa, I'm not a bigot because I voted for Jack Kingston" defense. It doesn't hold water. You make yourself out to be a bigger fool everytime you bring him up.

And it is frigging hilarious that you are still trying to defend yourself. As I said, even TDM would have been smart enough not to fall for my trap. And you still think you can prove that you are not a bigot? Present some evidence, idiot? The Jack Kingston defense collapsed around you. Those three posts were slams on Glenn Beck, Willow and The Rabbi. You can't use them as evidence to claim that you are not a bigot, because all three of them go to proving that you are in fact a bigot.

Your friend,

Immie

Aww immie proving himself a liar. He says he responds to everything and yet here he is turning tail and running away from the fact that he was caught in a LIE. LOL

I countered your spin and addressed every comment that you made and your best counter is to run away declaring victory after being exposed as a hack and a liar. LOL

In the world of immie

Arguing that blaming minority democrats for the inaction of majority republicans prior to 2006 where freddie and fannie are concerned is the same as accusing the minority republicans of being responsible for the problem weeks before the collapse.

Accusing another poster of going "waah" is considered an actual response to the content of their post.

Speaking postivie about a conservative doesn't count as speaking postive about a conservative.

Claiming that another poster "posts nothing but hate" and then citing specific examples which contained more than hate somehow proves that the assertion that they post nothing but hate.

Instead of addressing these flaws in his arguments he has tried to make the topic of two threads about his obsession to define me as a bigot and he calls me obsessed? LOL

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

lol

You want to play that game you dishonest cowardly hack then so be it. You don't have to respond to content then neither do I.

Dr smith you've had your ass handed to you. Just crawl back under what ever rock you've been under since i joined. OR just resign in as rderp

and here comes the lemming brigade to support poor immie in his hour of need. Sorry but your trolling does nothing to change the fact that immie has been shown to be a dishonest cowardly hack.

Dr smith you've had your ass handed to you. Just crawl back under what ever rock you've been under since i joined. OR just resign in as rderp

and here comes the lemming brigade to support poor immie in his hour of need. Sorry but your trolling does nothing to change the fact that immie has been shown to be a dishonest cowardly hack.

I am often a troll. You are always a douche bag but I've never known immie to be a hack.

Take your second place trophy and deal with it. You've been shown your ass

dr+smith.jpg

I am often a troll. You are always a douche bag but I've never known immie to be a hack.

well your baseless and biased opinions aside the content of his posts show diffferent.

The fact that he chimed in to call me a bigot based on some past slight he took offense to, which I don't even remember, shows that he is a troll.

well your baseless and biased opinions aside the content of his posts show diffferent.

The fact that he chimed in to call me a bigot based on some past slight he took offense to, which I don't even remember, shows that he is a troll.

No, it shows you to be an idiot incapable of determining what a posters value is. In just one week I've figured out you're worthless value and i haven't even interacted with you until now.

Suck it up son. You can have another try next time you're at bat.

MOst bullies are actually pretty spineless when someone stands up to them and they have no possee backing them up.

But, you have failed repeatedly to prove that you are not a bigot. LOL

This discussion is priceless. :lol:

Like I said, even TDM has enough brains to avoid this type of a conversation. You fell into the trap and you still think you can dig your way out of looking like a bigot. Too late, it ain't happening. Charles Manson has more chance of proving he is not a murderer than you have of proving you are not a bigot.

Your friend,

Immie

In the world of immie

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

lol

Hey, you're the idiot that claimed that your posts regarding Jack Kingston proved you were not a bigot.

Absolutely those three posts are a valid way of proving your bigotry. Those three posts were in fact attacks on three different conservatives.

Did you really think I would not go back and search for them. It wasn't hard to find. Simple advanced search. User name drsmith1072, keyword kingston. Originally listed 7 posts. Upon examination of those 7 posts it was discovered that 4 of them were in fact from the discussion we were having at the time. The other three were very easy to open and one read of them showed that in each one of them, your points were attacks on conservatives.

You've been offered a second chance to defend yourself. Obviously, you can't do so.

You've convicted yourself by whining that voting for an unknown Republican and telling us of it proves you are not a bigot. Yet, upon examination of the evidence you claimed, it was found that your posts were not about how good of a person you were because you voted for a conservative, but rather how terrible three separate conservatives are. I find that just plain hateful and since no one has seen any posts from you that can be considered friendly to conservatives on the board, which was the actual point of the discussion in the first place and clearly stated as such, you are guilty of being a bigot.

Was he even a conservative? I don't think you answered that question. You do realize that not all Republicans are conservative don't you? Why should we believe a proven liar such as yourself that he was even a conservative?

You failed with your "Whaa Whaa Whaa, I'm not a bigot because I voted for Jack Kingston" defense. It doesn't hold water. You make yourself out to be a bigger fool everytime you bring him up.

And it is frigging hilarious that you are still trying to defend yourself. As I said, even TDM would have been smart enough not to fall for my trap. And you still think you can prove that you are not a bigot? Present some evidence, idiot? The Jack Kingston defense collapsed around you. Those three posts were slams on Glenn Beck, Willow and The Rabbi. You can't use them as evidence to claim that you are not a bigot, because all three of them go to proving that you are in fact a bigot.

Your friend,

Immie

In the world of immie

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

lol

You want to play that game you dishonest cowardly hack then so be it. You don't have to respond to content then neither do I.

Are you frigging kidding me? Contained more than hate? You're not only a bigot but you are insane. Those three posts, the only three posts you put up in your defense, are nothing but hatred. Sure, you said you liked a man that you once met. Did he kiss your grandchild and that is why you like him? :lol:

Once again, the challenge to you was to show a post made by you that was positive in its dealings with posters on the board. That was the challenge and the three posts you PROUDLY claimed were just that, proved to be the exact opposite.

Here is the request:

What false accusations?

First, in the other thread, I asked you legitmate questions many of which you didn't really answer. You had more than ample room to prove that you were not a bigot. I gave you plenty of room to say that you have been fair with conservatives. You didn't or can't do so.

In this one you accused the republicans of being responsible for the problem when you know full well that just weeks before the collapse, Barney Frank assured us there was nothing to worry about.

I have judged you by what you have said. You have damn near 6000 posts and until today (you "thanked" naturegirl, after I brought this to your attention) I don't believe you have ever had a pleasant thing to say to a conservative. How should I "judge" you? How should anyone "judge" you?

Do you think we should just assume that your bigotry is just a joke?

This is an honest question, have you once in 5928 posts ever had a nice thing to say to a conservative on this board? Hell, have you ever made a post that was not a direct attack upon a conservative?

I'm certain not all of the conservatives have bullied you. Are there any that you have had a nice thing to say about?

Your friend,

Immie

That was the question we have been debating. That has been the issue at hand. If you weren't such a bigot, it should be easy to answer and then prove.

You must be so very proud of yourself. You once voted for a conservative, but have since repented of such a vote. You stated you would not vote for him again. Congratulations! You have evolved into a bigot!

THREE CHEERS FOR DRSMITH!!!!

RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!

Your friend,

Immie

So your argument is back to "You are guilty until proven innocent?" Got it. LOL

You made the allegation PROVE IT.

You posted links to only three posts and said I was "rude" in them which you claimed was proof that I was a bigot.

Rude is hardly a bigot and then you tried to claim that those three were somehow proof that the rest of my 5930+ posts were "nothing but hate" when there is no realistic way to make such a conclusion unless you are full of shite. But then we are talkign about you. LOL

Fact is that you made the allegation have failed miserably to prove it and are now running and hiding as you demand that I have to prove you wrong. LOL

You posted links to only three posts and said I was "rude" in them which you claimed was proof that I was a bigot.

Rude is hardly a bigot and then you tried to claim that those three were somehow proof that the rest of my 5930+ posts were "nothing but hate" when there is no realistic way to make such a conclusion unless you are full of shite. But then we are talkign about you. LOL

Fact is that you made the allegation have failed miserably to prove it and are now running and hiding as you demand that I have to prove you wrong. LOL

You have proven yourself to be a Bluegill. Easiest fish to catch. My kids caught them every time. I almost bet bait isn't even required.

Your friend,

Immie

In the world of immie

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

lol

Are you frigging kidding me? Contained more than hate? You're not only a bigot but you are insane. Those three posts, the only three posts you put up in your defense, are nothing but hatred. Sure, you said you liked a man that you once met. Did he kiss your grandchild and that is why you like him? :lol:

Once again, the challenge to you was to show a post made by you that was positive in its dealings with posters on the board. That was the challenge and the three posts you PROUDLY claimed were just that, proved to be the exact opposite.

Here is the request:

What false accusations?

First, in the other thread, I asked you legitmate questions many of which you didn't really answer. You had more than ample room to prove that you were not a bigot. I gave you plenty of room to say that you have been fair with conservatives. You didn't or can't do so.

In this one you accused the republicans of being responsible for the problem when you know full well that just weeks before the collapse, Barney Frank assured us there was nothing to worry about.

I have judged you by what you have said. You have damn near 6000 posts and until today (you "thanked" naturegirl, after I brought this to your attention) I don't believe you have ever had a pleasant thing to say to a conservative. How should I "judge" you? How should anyone "judge" you?

This is an honest question, have you once in 5928 posts ever had a nice thing to say to a conservative on this board? Hell, have you ever made a post that was not a direct attack upon a conservative?

I'm certain not all of the conservatives have bullied you. Are there any that you have had a nice thing to say about?

Your friend,

Immie

That was the question we have been debating. That has been the issue at hand. If you weren't such a bigot, it should be easy to answer and then prove.

You must be so very proud of yourself. You once voted for a conservative, but have since repented of such a vote. You stated you would not vote for him again. Congratulations! You have evolved into a bigot!

RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!

Your friend,

Immie

actually our "DEBATE" and your trolling began when you chimed in back on page 4 of another thread when you accused me of being a bigot and then contiued to claim that across two threads while failing to prove that allegation. That trend has continued and I seriously doubt that you have the integrity to admit that you are wrong.

I don't really expect much from you but I got what I expected. LOL

the above attempt to redefine the argument shows how dishonest you really are.

thanks for the spin.

Your friend,

drsmith1072

Moron, the argument was never once guilty until proven innocent. I offered you the chance to defend yourself. I laid out the charges before you as any prosecutor would do and let you hang yourself. Which you did.

You're right. I made the allegation. I did prove it. Nothing more to say or do about it. You didn't make it all that difficult either. You gave me the evidence I needed. Hell, you couldn't have made it any easier unless you had plead guilty in the first post.

You defined bigot in this post:

big·ot
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
bigot - definition of bigot by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

big·ot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I guess it all depends upon what you choose as your definition of the word now doesn't it? It seems to me based on these other defitions that bigot applies quite well.

Now are you going "to dismiss everyone who disagrees with their (your) views" as you "suggest that everyone who thinks that the bigots are the people that vote against same sex marriage are small minded" as you stated in your post?

Funny how it's wrong to dismiss the "bigots" even as you dismiss others because they disagree with you.

big·ot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

You have most definitely proven that you are obstinate in your pursuit of this. You have been shown that you are intolerantly devouted to your own opinions and prejudices and been given the chance to defend yourself repeatedly, but have been unable to do so. You have also shown that you can not help but to display hatred and intolerance of other individuals.

That was the definition you presented. You attempted to berate QW and have accused him of those very things. I am certain you never dreamed that anyone would accuse you of being a bigot yourself. Yet, in one of those three posts that have become evidence, you admitted that Willow had accused you of that very thing. How on earth could you not realize that someone would point out that you are in fact the epitome of a bigot?

She was right. The proof is in the pudding that it is, in fact, you who are guilty of being obstinately and intolerantly devoted to your own opinions and prejudices and also that you display hatred and intolerance towards others. Your definition so you can't claim it is not really the definition of bigotry.

You're guilty of bigotry and have convicted yourself.

Your friend,

Immie

In the world of immie

Your friend,

drsmith1072.

lol

Here is the request:

What false accusations?

Your friend,

Immie

RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!

Your friend,

Immie

actually our "DEBATE" and your trolling began when you chimed in back on page 4 of another thread when you accused me of being a bigot and then contiued to claim that across two threads while failing to prove that allegation. That trend has continued and I seriously doubt that you have the integrity to admit that you are wrong.

I don't really expect much from you but I got what I expected. LOL

the above attempt to redefine the argument shows how dishonest you really are.

thanks for the spin.

Your friend,

drsmith1072

No redefinition of the discussion at all. You're guilty my friend. Just admit it.

Your friend,

Immie

Appease everyone at the expense of the American people.

Can't say I'm a fan of Romney, and I despise Obamafuck. However there is no evidence to support the claim Romney was a bully. Even the alleged "victims" family came out and called bullshit on that one and Romney doesn't even remember the "hair chopping" event.

Besides, even if it was true -- so what -- that was like 50 years ago.

What type of sick twisted retard would judge a man for something he did when he was 15???

I know progressives never mature past 15 and that is probably why they think this is some juicy shit.... Most of the rest of us just grow up and think back and say "wow, I was a dick in that situation" or "wow, that was really stupid and dangerous" - I do it all the time thinking back on my teenage years...

well look at the Iranian situation. Obama is being a little girl over the nuclear crisis. the crisis is just to manly for him to handle, If Romney was President all of this time,,,do u think Iran would attempt to build a few bombs?

well look at the Iranian situation. Obama is being a little girl over the nuclear crisis. the crisis is just to manly for him to handle, If Romney was President all of this time,,,do u think Iran would attempt to build a few bombs?

Yes they would and they would be in a bigger hurry to do it.

Forum List

Back