I would rather have a bully as a president than a spineless weasel that tries to

well look at the Iranian situation. Obama is being a little girl over the nuclear crisis. the crisis is just to manly for him to handle, If Romney was President all of this time,,,do u think Iran would attempt to build a few bombs?

If Romney was president Bin laden would still be alive because Romeyes to pussy to go into Pakistan to kill him... but Romney is also such an idiot that he wants war with Iran becaues Iraq was such a good idea

well look at the Iranian situation. Obama is being a little girl over the nuclear crisis. the crisis is just to manly for him to handle, If Romney was President all of this time,,,do u think Iran would attempt to build a few bombs?

If Romney was president Bin laden would still be alive because Romeyes to pussy to go into Pakistan to kill him... but Romney is also such an idiot that he wants war with Iran becaues Iraq was such a good idea

So Obama flew to Pakistan and personally killed Bin Laden? To funny!

No but every republican said they would not allow military personally to go to Pakistan to kill Bin laden
To funny that you are an ugly drunk retard

No but every republican said they would not allow military personally to go to Pakistan to kill Bin laden

Neged because every sentence is A lie.

Bullying is a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others, particularly when the behavior is habitual and involves an imbalance of power. It can include verbal harassment, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability.[2][3] The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target".

Bullying consists of three basic types of abuse – emotional, verbal, and physical. It typically involves subtle methods of coercion such as intimidation. Bullying can be defined in many different ways. The UK currently has no legal definition of bullying,[4] while some U.S. states have laws against it.[5]

Bullying ranges from simple one-on-one bullying to more complex bullying in which the bully may have one or more 'lieutenants' who may seem to be willing to assist the primary bully in his or her bullying activities. Bullying in school and the workplace is also referred to as peer abuse.[6] Robert W. Fuller has analyzed bullying in the context of rankism.

Bullying can occur in any context in which human beings interact with each other. This includes school, church, family, the workplace, home, and neighborhoods. It is even a common push factor in migration. Bullying can exist between social groups, social classes, and even between countries (see jingoism). In fact, on an international scale, perceived or real imbalances of power between nations, in both economic systems and in treaty systems, are often cited as some of the primary causes of both World War I and World War II.[7][8]

More: Bullying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Understand, you have no way to counter anything so you run to name claiming and put downs. That's pretty cool, you must be one of the bullies.

Understand, you have no way to counter anything so you run to name claiming and put downs. That's pretty cool, you must be one of the bullies.

Yes you denying reality and being ignorant means I am calling you names, I apologize that you are a retard.

Yes you denying reality and being ignorant means I am calling you names, I apologize that you are a retard.

You've called me a retard twice in the last ten minutes in two other threads. Now him. Are you so fucking shallow that that's all you have to offer?

Tool

Thank you starcraft, it is nice to know people like you. It's been a real pleasure, are you this nice in public, or are you two faced?

You've called me a retard twice in the last ten minutes in two other threads. Now him. Are you so fucking shallow that that's all you have to offer?

Tool

Well when all you offer and are is retarded then what else can I say about you?

Tool

Well when all you offer and are is retarded then what else can I say about you?

You should be more concerned with what you have to offer. I'm a stranger. The pathetic nature of your posts doesn't reflect on me.

This thread gets the rationalization of the month award!

In other words I am gonna vote for Romney now i have to justify why.
Just admit you are partisan and go on.

At some point, you really have to wonder how republicans can look at themselves in the mirror. A few months ago when Rush called the woman he had never met a slut, the scum here--the same ones who also never met her (and likely never heard of her) said reflexively they agreed with him.

Bullying is a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others, particularly when the behavior is habitual and involves an imbalance of power. It can include verbal harassment, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability.[2][3] The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target".

Bullying consists of three basic types of abuse – emotional, verbal, and physical. It typically involves subtle methods of coercion such as intimidation. Bullying can be defined in many different ways. The UK currently has no legal definition of bullying,[4] while some U.S. states have laws against it.[5]

Bullying ranges from simple one-on-one bullying to more complex bullying in which the bully may have one or more 'lieutenants' who may seem to be willing to assist the primary bully in his or her bullying activities. Bullying in school and the workplace is also referred to as peer abuse.[6] Robert W. Fuller has analyzed bullying in the context of rankism.

Bullying can occur in any context in which human beings interact with each other. This includes school, church, family, the workplace, home, and neighborhoods. It is even a common push factor in migration. Bullying can exist between social groups, social classes, and even between countries (see jingoism). In fact, on an international scale, perceived or real imbalances of power between nations, in both economic systems and in treaty systems, are often cited as some of the primary causes of both World War I and World War II.[7][8]

More: Bullying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guilty as charged.

Immie

and all this crap about "If Romney Was President" vs Osama Bin Biden,,,how about if anyone but Obama was president while Iran was about to go nuclear? and do u think Iran would of even attempted to block the straights if Bush,Reagan or Clinton was President?

and all this crap about "If Romney Was President" vs Osama Bin Biden,,,how about if anyone but Obama was president while Iran was about to go nuclear? and do u think Iran would of even attempted to block the straights if Bush,Reagan or Clinton was President?

What about N. Korea in March getting emergency food for promising the Obama administration that they'd quit their nuclear program, then what three weeks later they launch a nuclear missile. We got played by them just as Clinton and Carter got played.

But, you have failed repeatedly to prove that you are not a bigot. LOL

So your argument is back to "You are guilty until proven innocent?" Got it. LOL

You made the allegation PROVE IT.

You posted links to only three posts and said I was "rude" in them which you claimed was proof that I was a bigot.

Rude is hardly a bigot and then you tried to claim that those three were somehow proof that the rest of my 5930+ posts were "nothing but hate" when there is no realistic way to make such a conclusion unless you are full of shite. But then we are talkign about you. LOL

Fact is that you made the allegation have failed miserably to prove it and are now running and hiding as you demand that I have to prove you wrong. LOL

Moron, the argument was never once guilty until proven innocent. I offered you the chance to defend yourself. I laid out the charges before you as any prosecutor would do and let you hang yourself. Which you did.

Then why have you demanded that i prove that I am not a bigot?? You made the allegations the burdern of proof is on you. Your 'charges" are based on nothing but your own misguided and dishoenst opinions there is no need for me to prove my innocence when you have failed utterly to prove my guilt. LOL

You're right. I made the allegation. I did prove it. Nothing more to say or do about it. You didn't make it all that difficult either. You gave me the evidence I needed. Hell, you couldn't have made it any easier unless you had plead guilty in the first post.

Funny but when and where did you prove anything of the kind?
You defined bigot in this post:

big·ot
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
bigot - definition of bigot by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

big·ot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I guess it all depends upon what you choose as your definition of the word now doesn't it? It seems to me based on these other defitions that bigot applies quite well.

Now are you going "to dismiss everyone who disagrees with their (your) views" as you "suggest that everyone who thinks that the bigots are the people that vote against same sex marriage are small minded" as you stated in your post?

Funny how it's wrong to dismiss the "bigots" even as you dismiss others because they disagree with you.

big·ot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

wow you can quote a post now can you prove how it applies with actual substance or will you just say it applies? The following shows that you will dod the latter.

You have most definitely proven that you are obstinate in your pursuit of this. You have been shown that you are intolerantly devouted to your own opinions and prejudices and been given the chance to defend yourself repeatedly, but have been unable to do so. You have also shown that you can not help but to display hatred and intolerance of other individuals.

Nope and you saying it is so does not make it so. Where is your substance? Disagreeing with you does not make me a bigot. Furthermore, I do not have to prove my innocence so why do you continue to demand that I do?

That was the definition you presented. You attempted to berate QW and have accused him of those very things. I am certain you never dreamed that anyone would accuse you of being a bigot yourself. Yet, in one of those three posts that have become evidence, you admitted that Willow had accused you of that very thing. How on earth could you not realize that someone would point out that you are in fact the epitome of a bigot?

She was right. The proof is in the pudding that it is, in fact, you who are guilty of being obstinately and intolerantly devoted to your own opinions and prejudices and also that you display hatred and intolerance towards others. Your definition so you can't claim it is not really the definition of bigotry.

You're guilty of bigotry and have convicted yourself.

Your friend,

Immie

so in the end you claim I am guilty until proven innocent and decalre your argument proven when you have failed to do anything of the kind.

You posted links to only three posts and said I was "rude" in them which you claimed was proof that I was a bigot.

Rude is hardly a bigot and then you tried to claim that those three were somehow proof that the rest of my 5930+ posts were "nothing but hate" when there is no realistic way to make such a conclusion unless you are full of shite. But then we are talkign about you. LOL

Fact is that you made the allegation have failed miserably to prove it and are now running and hiding as you demand that I have to prove you wrong. LOL

so are you ever going to eplain how being "rude" is the same as being a bigot?

How is a mere three posts proof of the content of the other 5930+?

I asked these simple questions about your alleged "proof" and you have ran away every time. Why is that?

Last edited:
Are you frigging kidding me? Contained more than hate? You're not only a bigot but you are insane. Those three posts, the only three posts you put up in your defense, are nothing but hatred. Sure, you said you liked a man that you once met. Did he kiss your grandchild and that is why you like him? :lol:

Once again, the challenge to you was to show a post made by you that was positive in its dealings with posters on the board. That was the challenge and the three posts you PROUDLY claimed were just that, proved to be the exact opposite.

Here is the request:

That was the question we have been debating. That has been the issue at hand. If you weren't such a bigot, it should be easy to answer and then prove.

You must be so very proud of yourself. You once voted for a conservative, but have since repented of such a vote. You stated you would not vote for him again. Congratulations! You have evolved into a bigot!

THREE CHEERS FOR DRSMITH!!!!

RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!

Your friend,

Immie

actually our "DEBATE" and your trolling began when you chimed in back on page 4 of another thread when you accused me of being a bigot and then contiued to claim that across two threads while failing to prove that allegation. That trend has continued and I seriously doubt that you have the integrity to admit that you are wrong.

I don't really expect much from you but I got what I expected. LOL

the above attempt to redefine the argument shows how dishonest you really are.

thanks for the spin.

Your friend,

drsmith1072

No redefinition of the discussion at all. You're guilty my friend. Just admit it.

Your friend,

Immie

LOL keep being dishonest but you don't get to redefine the debate after being shown to be a fraud in the real debate. LOL

You started by unsulting me and accusing me of being a bigot while failing to prove that allegation.

Then you asked if I had said anything positive about a conservative so I answered your questions with an easy response about jack kingston. You chose to discard those.

Then you narrowed your argument to "have you said anything positive about a poster in this board?" Even then you posted a comment on how I did just that with koshergrl. However, shortly after that you decided that it didn't count. LOL

Then in end after realizing that you have failed miserably to prove your allegation that I am a bigot you flip flop to the "you are guilty until you prove you are innocent" stance and have been there ever since.

disagreeing with you does not make me a bigot.

Being "rude" is not proof of hatred or intolerance.

The content of three posts out of 5930+ post shows nothing about the content of the 5930+ nor is it proof of hatred or intolerance.

You have failed on every attempt to prove your allegation now you are trying to argue that I have to prove you wrong and prove my innocence. Sorry but that is not the logical way to go about this and I am sure that even you know that.

Last edited:
So your argument is back to "You are guilty until proven innocent?" Got it. LOL

Moron, the argument was never once guilty until proven innocent. I offered you the chance to defend yourself. I laid out the charges before you as any prosecutor would do and let you hang yourself. Which you did.

Then why have you demanded that i prove that I am not a bigot?? You made the allegations the burdern of proof is on you. Your 'charges" are based on nothing but your own misguided and dishoenst opinions there is no need for me to prove my innocence when you have failed utterly to prove my guilt. LOL

You are absolutely correct the burden of proof was upon me.

I fulfilled that burden as I have been telling you since last night.

You simply are not smart enough to a) put up any evidence that proves me wrong or b) shut the hell up and move on to fight another day.

You don't have the brains to understand that this is a losing battle for you because the evidence is stacked against you.

I can't help that fact. I've been trying to tell you that since last night, but you just don't understand. You have absolutely never made a post that was not a bigotted attack upon a conservative. That makes you a bigot. You can't deny that fact.

It appears to me that you must hate yourself (as the rest of us don't like you) because it seems to me that you think being a bigot makes you an evil person. Guess what, I agree with you. It does.

Everyone does, in fact, have prejudices. Most decent people have learned that their prejudices are their problem and don't let those prejudices interfere with their day to day relationships. You have not overcome your prejudices! You are a hateful, intolerant bigot who gladly displays his bigotry everytime you make a post.

Is it really so difficult to make a post that even says, "Hey, Foxfyre, I don't agree with you, but I understand your point of view. Here's the way I see things..." Is that really all that difficult to do? Would it kill you?

Your friend,

Immie

Forum List

Back