Zone1 I would like to suggest a maximum of 3 new threads per day by any one poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. They absolutely do have other motives. Like Zone 1 and everyone start obvious political threads in the religion forum or some........interesting threads in the CDC.

The powers that be want us to be divided and we need to stop buying into it.

So you think Democrats and Republicans are secretly AGREEING and CONSPIRING to DIVIDE people and NOT trying to get you to see the wisdom of THEIR political positions?

There is VAST difference between the two on the Abortion issue. Which side doesn't really believe what they're saying on the issue?

So you think Democrats and Republicans are secretly AGREEING and CONSPIRING to DIVIDE people and NOT trying to get you to see the wisdom of THEIR political positions?

There is VAST difference between the two on the Abortion issue. Which side doesn't really believe what they're saying on the issue?
In Washington DC they most certainly are.

Yeah, there are a couple that really annoy me.
The BLM freak that can't spell. I don't bother and just pass those up.

Basco is another incessant one. I pass on most of those.

The users that post against the clean start rule and get away with it is the bigger issue.

.....but I'm starting to get old Lisa.

Without the constant reminders that I am hated because of my race, how else could I possibly remember?

I believe the headline is self-explanatory.
Your headline is clear. My question is why?

I mean, on most days I start no new threads. I have occasionally started some threads. (Rarely more than one or two at most on any day.) But if I started 3 someday, why should it be that I am required to wait for another day to start a fourth thread?

As I see it, I don’t read threads I have no interest in, anyway. I’m confident others do the same thing. So why is another board rule needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back