Zone1 I would like to suggest a maximum of 3 new threads per day by any one poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good suggestion. And in FACT is being considered in a modified form.

DISCLAIMER: ---- I haven't read thru this thread. Dont know where it goes and what people have said or whether mods have weighed in.

A LIMIT already exist. Applies to all Zone1 and Zone2 forums. And its the POLICY -- may not be in the rules -- that there IS a limit of One thread per One member per day per TOPIC.

THAT makes sense. Because it's pure "thread duplication".

What we are considering is that because Zone1 is civil discussion and it REQUIRES that the Oposter put extra effort into DEFENDING their topic -- it makes sense that ONE thread in any Zone1 forum is enough for the day for any member. You could have ONE is Religion, One in Race, One in Clean Debate, etc per day but NO MORE than that.

I think there's a good chance of that happening soon.

It can be justified for THOSE forums because of the "in depth" nature of the discussion and attention those sensitive topics deserve. NOT SO MUCH in Media, Current Events, Politics and other FAST MOVING targets.

Good suggestion. Comments?
LOL just ban the known racists and we don't need limits.

LOL just ban the known racists and we don't need limits.
Be careful with that one, man.

Any person who resists the constant barrage of racial hatred directed at whites by blacks is considered a racist these days.

If you don't roll on your back and pee on your belly in abject shame over your skin color, guess what -- you're a "racist".

Be careful with that one, man.

Any person who resists the constant barrage of racial hatred directed at whites by blacks is considered a racist these days.

If you don't roll on your back and pee on your belly in abject shame over your skin color, guess what -- you're a "racist".
Ya IM2 accuses all whites of racism and the moderators allow his constant attacks in zone 1

Ya IM2 accuses all whites of racism and the moderators allow his constant attacks in zone 1
It's really all about intimidation. The constant accusations are geared towards dominance, and are used to gain an advantage for blacks over the white people they hate.

When people react in fear by GIVING them that advantage, the process is rewarded, thus assuring even more intimidation.

DISCLAIMER: ---- I haven't read thru this thread. Dont know where it goes and what people have said or whether mods have weighed in.

A LIMIT already exist. Applies to all Zone1 and Zone2 forums. And its the POLICY -- may not be in the rules -- that there IS a limit of One thread per One member per day per TOPIC.

What we are considering is that because Zone1 is civil discussion and it REQUIRES that the Oposter put extra effort into DEFENDING their topic -- it makes sense that ONE thread in any Zone1 forum is enough for the day for any member. You could have ONE is Religion, One in Race, One in Clean Debate, etc per day but NO MORE than that.

It can be justified for THOSE forums because of the "in depth" nature of the discussion and attention those sensitive topics deserve. NOT SO MUCH in Media, Current Events, Politics and other FAST MOVING targets.

I could live with that as I don't usually post in zone 1 related forums anyways since I'm mostly in politics and current events,.. however, I don't think it's really right limiting people on a message board where for once we're able to speak our minds.

And that's the very definition of racism right there.

That's why I have him on ignore.

1661367917113.png

I'm not sure even one thread about most of the subjects under discussion should be allowed...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:smoke: :boobies::cool::boobies::smoke:

Zones don't make much sense to me on a message board. Then again..their beach, their waves, their zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back