Zone1 Multiple posts deleted for "off topic and inappropriate responses."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this rather amusing given the nature of the responses I have received in Race Relations with no such deletions that I can see. Can we have some mod consistency in Zone 1 please?

If you believe that comments are "off-topic and/or inappropriate responses" ...
Right Click, Drag and Copy that ... Hit the Report button ... Right Click and Paste in the space provided ... And Send.

If there's a cleanup of the forum happening, I welcome it.

But without some reference to the reason why a post is deleted is sort of treading water.

I can understand why moderators want to remain anonymous and still can if they can specify why a post was deleted.

I find this rather amusing given the nature of the responses I have received in Race Relations with no such deletions that I can see. Can we have some mod consistency in Zone 1 please?
At least nine posts were removed from your thread in Race, and a warning given, so I’m not sure what you’re on about. It might be helpful if they were reported. I only picked up on them because I was participating in the thread.

If you believe that comments are "off-topic and/or inappropriate responses" ...
Right Click, Drag and Copy that ... Hit the Report button ... Right Click and Paste in the space provided ... And Send.

I've only reported one person in 8 years when he called me an f*n pedophile. I prefer free speech and moderators that don't get personally involved in threads. But that's just me I guess.

At least nine posts were removed from your thread in Race, and a warning given, so I’m not sure what you’re on about. It might be helpful if they were reported. I only picked up on them because I was participating in the thread.
I had a very nice post about Sociopathic behavior with notes about certain people being that way, so it was you, you critter that moved it to "conspiracy theory". I really do hate you...

You mean you can't read minds and know when off topic or inappropriate posts happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back