I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

Over what? Her adult daughter getting pregnant?

Save it, I've been on forums fo nearly 14 years and have a memory like an elephant. You'll get nowhere going this route

Then explain to me some of these terrible attacks on Palin's family, elephant.

Awww now you're getting all leftist. You and I both know the left was merciless on Palin and her family....and still is. Use the search function and cease stop demanding I do your legwork

Okay. Name something.

You're deflecting and know exactly what I'm talking about, save the tried and failed tactic

Do you even know what deflection is? I'm right on subject.

Like I said, your rules. LMAO

The right has been attacking Michelle years before Trump was even running. Not to mention 90% of this thread are attacks on Michelle, and nobody has gone after Melania.

You seem to be conveniently forgetting the OP.

The OP wasn't an attack on Melania. It was pointing out the hypocrisy of the "party of family values" :lol:

What ever helps you sleep at night. LMAO

You know that's exactly what the point of the OP was. That's why you can't have a detailed discussion on how it was an attack on Melania.

THIS IS WHAT THE REGRESSIVES WANT FOR OUR NEXT FIRST LADY

How would you take it if I started an OP saying, THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT FOR A FIRST LADY?

Save it, I've been on forums fo nearly 14 years and have a memory like an elephant. You'll get nowhere going this route

Awww now you're getting all leftist. You and I both know the left was merciless on Palin and her family....and still is. Use the search function and cease stop demanding I do your legwork

Okay. Name something.

You're deflecting and know exactly what I'm talking about, save the tried and failed tactic

Took me less than five seconds....you're in waaaaaaay over your head

Bristol Palin Diagnosed with Chronic DTF

The right has been attacking Michelle years before Trump was even running. Not to mention 90% of this thread are attacks on Michelle, and nobody has gone after Melania.

The OP wasn't an attack on Melania. It was pointing out the hypocrisy of the "party of family values" :lol:

You know that's exactly what the point of the OP was. That's why you can't have a detailed discussion on how it was an attack on Melania.

How would you take it if I started an OP saying, THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT FOR A FIRST LADY?

After re-reading it I agree that's the OO's comment was a jab at Melania, but the meme they posted to make their point was not.

You mean like the left went after Palin....and still do? LOL Your hypocrisy is amazing but keep wailing

Palin was one of the candidates. :rolleyes:

Her children weren't.

Agreed. And any attacks on her children were unwarranted, but there were very few. The right has attacked Chelsea's looks since she was a child, and just about everything about Michelle since before Obama was elected. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Well the mooch brought it on herself, the bitch wasn't proud of her country until her hubby was nominated to run for president, US Senator wasn't enough reason for her to be proud. The heat she's received is well deserved. Once again, you regressives get all upset when you're painted with a broad brush, but you attempt to minimize it when your side does it. You want to play by Alinsky's rules, you got it.

My side? I've only ever supported Republicans. Trump isn't a Republican.

Yeah, but he ain't the hildabitch either. Nuff said.

This (well all of their posts and every single one of their fucking points) post is the perfect example of what scumbags every single left winger is. Like I said, all of their posts are.

They change right before your eyes. They are like chameleons. They shift like the sands of Egypt. There is no point in getting into any sort of debate with ANY of them. They stand for nothing, cause they will take both sides of every issue. When there is a third side or fourth in order for them to stick a thumb in the eye of a white Christian, they will take that side.

That, is the only thing they are about. They really do not care about ANYTHING else, other than destroying the white right wing Christian. Especially the white Christian male. ALL of their arguments and tactics (victimology) is about pitting the white Christian as the cause of ALL misery.

That is ALL they are about. Insult them every chance you get. They all deserve to have soft fresh hot shit smeared in all of their faces. Trying to get all logical with them is an exercise in pure futility. Don't waste your time being respectful with such bullshit artists. Especially when they start chiding down from their fake moral platitudes.

Just hope for the day when we can fucking unleash the falcon punch on them.

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif

Okay. Name something.

It took me less than five seconds to realize it links to a satire news site.

After re-reading it I agree that's the OO's comment was a jab at Melania, but the meme they posted to make their point was not.

Sure, to attack the family of a candidate and by extension conservatives, you either approve of it or you don't.

Okay. Name something.

WOOOOSH but who posted it? You're a fucking waste of time, idiot.

This (well all of their posts and every single one of their fucking points) post is the perfect example of what scumbags every single left winger is. Like I said, all of their posts are.

They change right before your eyes. They are like chameleons. They shift like the sands of Egypt. There is no point in getting into any sort of debate with ANY of them. They stand for nothing, cause they will take both sides of every issue. When there is a third side or fourth in order for them to stick a thumb in the eye of a white Christian, they will take that side.

That, is the only thing they are about. They really do not care about ANYTHING else, other than destroying the white right wing Christian. Especially the white Christian male. ALL of their arguments and tactics (victimology) is about pitting the white Christian as the cause of ALL misery.

That is ALL they are about. Insult them every chance you get. They all deserve to have soft fresh hot shit smeared in all of their faces. Trying to get all logical with them is an exercise in pure futility. Don't waste your time being respectful with such bullshit artists. Especially when they start chiding down from their fake moral platitudes.

14063942_527628170757347_7178158901402043450_n.jpg

Sure, to attack the family of a candidate and by extension conservatives, you either approve of it or you don't.

I've never attacked a candidates family on either side of the aisle. I don't agree with others doing it, but in the end I really don't give a shit either way if somebody else does it. :dunno:

Both are protected. So sad for you, you live in a liberal nation..

Okay. Name something.

WOOOOSH but who posted it? You're a fucking waste of time, idiot.

An... anonymous message board poster? :dunno:

Smelly old sock, you're about one comment from ignore

I've never attacked a candidates family on either side of the aisle. I don't agree with others doing it, but in the end I really don't give a shit either way if somebody else does it. :dunno:

Yet you've posted how many times in this thread? Me thinks you doth protest too much.

He did not say anything about protection you fucking loser. His point is one of those actions are celebrated by you fucking losers and one is condemned by you fucking losers.

In fact, you fucking losers have tried and successfully banned any form of public prayer in many places you fucking loser.

Let me be more specific you fucking loser. You have defended all forms of muslim prayer. Oh you defend that, you fucking loser.

But any form of public CHRISTIAN prayer, and then you fucking losers protest.

You fucking pathetic loser.

Yet you've posted how many times in this thread? Me thinks you doth protest too much.

I started by arguing that the meme in the OP was right about the right's hypocrisy over "family values". Another poster deflected by bringing up the left's attacks on candidate's families. So here I still am.

He did not say anything about protection you fucking loser. His point is one of those actions are celebrated by you fucking losers and one is condemned by you fucking losers.

In fact, you fucking losers have tried and successfully banned any form of public prayer in many places you fucking loser.

Let me be more specific you fucking loser. You have defended all forms of muslim prayer. Oh you defend that, you fucking loser.

But any form of public CHRISTIAN prayer, and then you fucking losers protest.

You fucking pathetic loser.
God doesn't pick sides in football games. And prayer and not standing for the national anthem are both protected forms of speech although prayer-boy there might want to actually read what his fucking lord and savior said.

"Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." - Signed, Jesus.

I started by arguing that the meme in the OP was right about the right's hypocrisy over "family values". Another poster deflected by bringing up the left's attacks on candidate's families. So here I still am.

Well, enjoy, I'm done.

Forum List

Back