I was thinking this in church today, what if Jesus returned?

so overwhelming that it will strike either irresistible love or irresistible horror into every creature. It will be too late then to choose your side.

it will be the time when we discover which side we really have chosen,

God is holding back to give us that chance. It will not last for ever.

It will not last for ever ...

they will return when the triumph between good and evil is concluded - everyone left will be the same, the choices will already have been made. the final judgement.
Nothing like a good world war to wipe everything out.

Especially now with nukes everywhere.

What if Jesus were to return to Israel tomorrow, would he be viewed as just some crazy man or would he be listened to and followed? How would the non-Christian world act if he conducted miracles and appeared to be who he claimed he was?

It's easy for some of us to read about Jesus actions 2000 years ago and think "why didn't this or that happen, why wasn't he believed by more?" However, as a general skeptic, I imagine I would be skeptical as well, even as I have Faith.

If Jesus returned today they would crucify him again as he would give his so called religions an honest assessment then curse them to hell.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The Theft of Our Values - Top Documentary Films

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

You have made an excellent point and confirmed the reason why Christ's mission on the cross was necessary. Because we rely on our own morality. And fall short. Rely instead on Christ's morality. It is a gift and removes the condemnation for our inadequate human integrity.
As to modern religion, you are spot on, as they also fall short which was the reason for the instruction given to the churches in Revelation. Not to condemn but to realign.
Make Jesus your religion and reserve your place at your Father's table.

In terms of Religion, Jesus has made a strong case for why everyone should accept his philosophy and follow his ways.

In terms of science, nuclear war will probably prepare the way for Jesus to return in clouds of glory from the sky.

Also in terms of science, specifically astronomy, I expect Jesus' current home to be at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.

In terms of Philosophy, as long as you have a moral and ethical value system that you have followed, then Vatican 2 of the Catholic Church says you have alternative ways to get to Heaven. This is very good news that the Mormon's do not have the only way.

so overwhelming that it will strike either irresistible love or irresistible horror into every creature. It will be too late then to choose your side.

they will return when the triumph between good and evil is concluded - everyone left will be the same, the choices will already have been made. the final judgement.

Nothing like a good world war to grow the American middle class, we need another

funny-Jesus-JFK-crosses-sniper1.jpg

Yep. I'm going to Hell...
I do not see The Return and Rapture happening until after a complete world war disabling all governments and leaving only anarchy.

When Christ appeared the first time it was right before the end....I heard that when he returns it will be like a thief in the night.. Like he once said, "no one breaks into and ransacks a strong mans house without first binding him hand and foot before making off with all of his possessions."

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

The marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

What if Jesus were to return to Israel tomorrow, would he be viewed as just some crazy man or would he be listened to and followed? How would the non-Christian world act if he conducted miracles and appeared to be who he claimed he was?

It's easy for some of us to read about Jesus actions 2000 years ago and think "why didn't this or that happen, why wasn't he believed by more?" However, as a general skeptic, I imagine I would be skeptical as well, even as I have Faith.

You're putting the cart before the horse, so it's difficult to discuss. Did you not get how the Messiah was revealed? It's one of the big prophecies that has came true. Many Christians who study the Bible and got it think they have been rewarded. The Messiah has been revealed, so next the Antichrist has to be revealed. There were many antichrists during the time of Jesus and afterward, but those were just people who were against him. After that comes the end times timeline which you want to discuss which depends on whether you believe in pretribulational, postribulational or midtribulational eschatology. So far, no Antichrist has appeared, but he could be born already. This charismatic and influential leader will oppose the Jews and the sign a 7-year peace treaty with them and then break it.

He’d be arrested as a Palestinian and abused in jail.

In America he’d be arrested and deported to Honduras. Then have his deportation papers ‘disappear’.
I would ask Him if what Ben Hogan said about Him was true.
I always liked the joke about Moses and Jesus playing golf. They come up to a water hole and Jesus decides to go for it.

Moses tells him "you’re crazy. That’s too far. Only Arnold Palmer could make that shot".

Jesus hits it into the water. Pissed, he decides to try again.

Moses: "I’m telling you, it’s too far. Only Arnold Palmer could make that shot". Jesus hits it in the water again.

Jesus walks out onto the water, searching for his ball. The group playing behind them comes up, sees Jesus walking on the water and says to Moses "who does that guy think he is, Jesus Christ?

Moses: ‘No, he thinks he’s Arnold Palmer".

Nothing like a good world war to grow the American middle class, we need another

What if the next one is fought on American soil? I guarantee your internet will disappear or be so unreliable you’ll only be able to spend 5 hours a day on USMB. Then what will you do?

He'd be destroyed by political groups around the world for not saying what they want him to say.

When Christ returns nobody will have any doubt at all who he is or why he's here. There will be no mistaking it.

If Jesus returned he would be shocked that so many people fell for the white boy push to paint him as a white guy.
If Jesus turned out to be black, his own race would be his biggest disappointment.

He'd be destroyed by political groups around the world for not saying what they want him to say.
Substitute the word "liberal" for "political" and you've nailed it.

If there were 'miracles' that were spread over social media, it could cause quite a stir. He might be assassinated, or he might be carried in to a seat of power on the shoulders of his followers. It would certainly make for great headlines.

If Jesus returned he would be shocked that so many people fell for the white boy push to paint him as a white guy.
If Jesus turned out to be black, his own race would be his biggest disappointment.
Nothing would be a bigger disappointment than being called a white person. Its exponentially worse when youre Black and they call you white.

Nothing would be a bigger disappointment than being called a white person. Its exponentially worse when youre Black and they call you white.
You don't know much about Jesus, do you? He's not a hateful racist like you.

Anti Christ. Don't follow him. When He comes...EVERYONE will know.

You don't know much about Jesus, do you? He's not a hateful racist like you.
Well I know is he was Black guy and his name wasnt Jesus. J's were not in use back then.

Jesus won't HaShev (return) because he never existed to HaShev.
No more then HaShev can Jesus (cause thousands of wars and over 50 million wars.)

You people never pay attention, the Return is the Return of Israel & the Kohanim to the return of the Temple whereby the Aaronic line head Priest (Kohanim) is Returning to his Inheritance which you do not understand because you are
following scam artists and their charades that don't know the secret of these things.
stories of various kingship destiny stones mirror Biblical prophecy on the
"returning" king.
sWORD and (Foundation) stones.
In the wrestling match with the angel (messenger) the stone Jacob laid his head on became known as the "stone of destiny"
(LIAth Fail).
While Jacob was battling for his life, the sense of his guilt pressed upon his soul; his sins rose up before him, to shut him out from God. But in his terrible extremity he remembered God's promises, and his whole heart went out in entreaty for His mercy.
It was "the Angel of the covenant," who had revealed Himself to Jacob. Now using this standard that an angel is Battling with Jacob is a word refering to changing Jacob's heart through use of his guilt then in Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the Lord and redeemer (HaSheva in Hebrew) who changes Cyrus the Prince and King of Persia heart to rebuild the temple and gather the dispersed Jews back to their land then is Michael since the name given by Daniel in
Dan 10 shows it was Michael battling this Persian King.
The stone that Jacob rested on was the one he had the dream of the ladder to heaven. The stone of the covenant he anointed represents the anointing of the true corner stone and is supposed to be the key to secreting Moshiach which is why those old English tales always told of a knight pulling the sword from the stone- (the proof of the rightful kings lineage=coming back to his inheritance)
This tale represented the pulling out the Truth or Word from the stone (foundation of all things).
Note: The Foundation Stone is the name of the rock at the heart of the Dome of the Rock in YeruShalem.
In other words secreting HOW Things Are. Daniel's Revelation of the "Stone" (Cornerstone & one of destiny) who strikes the (Beast's) Kingdoms & turns them to dust, is basically the mirror story of Michael removing the controlling power of the beast, but also as the scrolls says revealing the secret wisdom of the name of God(4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4)
which reveals the wisdom of the Essence in that name and which shares his name. ("The Name"[HaShem]of God will be in his name-EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5). Hence truth out of the foundation stone revealing himself King (returning to inheritence) at the place that holds his name and legend of this overturning that even Islam prophesies.
The actual anointed Stone of the Covenant became known as Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny). It was used as a seat to thrones which was always anointed (as Jacob did) at the anointing of new Kings.
The Columbian (or Columba's*) tradition tells us that, on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only comes back for his inheritance, but will return them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to returning the Temple and authority back to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts and the term ‘Clouds’ which depicted their appearances when they flocked together gathered in their white puffy robes which looked like clouds)
Coincidentally 'Night of the long knives' is connected with this arthurian saga, this is represented of the truth (sword) being pulled out of the stone (foundation of all things) at least according to the Grail or Holy Order of Knights (Ritters) The one Knight pulls the Sword (truth) from the Stone (Foundation of all things) and is found the worthy one who as well slays the dragon. these legends are all imagery describing the same Biblical stories of Michael slaying the dragon and being called in Dan 10:21 the one who best knows these truths.
Another Clue According to the World Book Encyclopedia, "Saint Michael was the patron saint of knights." The prophecy of the anointed Stone of Destiny, the author of BLOODLINE states that this most sacred relic of Scottish tradition will one day reveal the mysterious personage known as "The Michael." This Stone is believed to be the original Pillar that Jacob dedicated to God after his all-night wrestling vigil with an angel. From all references, this stone represents the House of David that went into oblivion after the wicked king Zedekiah was dethroned by our Father and later blinded then killed along with his sons. Jacob's Pillar (The Stone of Destiny) was believed to have been subsequently carried by Jeremiah - along with Zedekiah's two daughters - to Ireland. Later, it went to Scotland, then England.
Some scholars think that these three moves are associated with Ezekiel 21:27: 'I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come 'whose right it is' ('Shiloh'); and I will give it him.' Dead Sea Scrolls commentary on Ezekiel pronounces the Shiloh of Ezekiel as being archangel (top prophet messenger) Michael. In Ezekiel it's clearly showing the overturning of the first wicked prince with that of the one who's actual right it is as top prince (arch Malakh=head of the congregation[hosts]).
If you don't get it, this means overturning the imposter head and his hosts in the imposter temple siting in Rome with the actual head of the actual Biblical Hosts mentioned in YeruShalem.
This is why Daniel says son of man would come with or out of 'clouds' (gathering of hosts). Therefore coming up to the clouds to see the Moshiach means coming up to the Temple in Mount Zion to hear and see Moshiach and meet him with the hosts at his temple. Where is that temple not in Rome but in YeruShalem thus there has to be an overturning of the authority according to these descriptions back to the ONES WHOSE RIGHT IT IS.
So here we have the MIKdash in his name in the holy city in his name (Shalem in it's original Canaanite transliteration holds the name of the coming king.)
Biblical sources on Shalem being the name:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36, Jeremiah 25:29 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, ; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Once you know the meaning of the original transliteration you find the name of the King= founding cornerstone has always been in the name of the holy city.
Yeru was YRY meaning
found/lay a cornerstone
Shelim(Shalem) meaning completion /perfection/peace.

ISAIAH (Yeshayahu) 28:16
Therefore, so has the Lord (King) God said: "Behold, I have laid as a foundation a stone in Zion, a fortress stone, a costly cornerstone, a foundation well founded; the believer shall not hasten.

*Saint Columba was an Irish abbot and missionary
liapic.gif

Somebody would find a way to either execute him or assassinate him - again.

Forum List

Back