I was thinking this in church today, what if Jesus returned?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What if Jesus were to return to Israel tomorrow, would he be viewed as just some crazy man or would he be listened to and followed? How would the non-Christian world act if he conducted miracles and appeared to be who he claimed he was?

It's easy for some of us to read about Jesus actions 2000 years ago and think "why didn't this or that happen, why wasn't he believed by more?" However, as a general skeptic, I imagine I would be skeptical as well, even as I have Faith.

What if Jesus were to return to Israel tomorrow, would he be viewed as just some crazy man or would he be listened to and followed? How would the non-Christian world act if he conducted miracles and appeared to be who he claimed he was?

It's easy for some of us to read about Jesus actions 2000 years ago and think "why didn't this or that happen, why wasn't he believed by more?" However, as a general skeptic, I imagine I would be skeptical as well, even as I have Faith.
If Jesus returned he would be shocked that so many people fell for the white boy push to paint him as a white guy.

He hasn't returned yet? Does his absence from the world mean that houses of God are better referred to as houses of a God who is never home?

He hasn't returned yet? Does his absence from the world mean that houses of God are better referred to as houses of a God who is never home?
God is always home. It is we that don’t look and listen for Him, often enough.

If Jesus appeared in Israel tomorrow and proved who he was, it would remove all doubt. He won't, of course. How would the non-Christian world react? Israel would tell him he has no right to self-determination there, and probably deport him.

If Jesus appeared in Israel tomorrow and proved who he was, it would remove all doubt. He won't, of course. How would the non-Christian world react? Israel would tell him he has no right to self-determination there, and probably deport him.

I was raised Christian, thought I got over it later, I do know the basics.

The return of Jesus is not just a man dropped in a crowd, it is invasion by the heavenly hosts and establishment of the absolute rule by Christ on Earth for 1,000 years.

The concept is that this will demonstrate that human society can actually function in a just and moral fashion.

The return of Jesus is not just a man dropped in a crowd, it is invasion by the heavenly hosts and establishment of the absolute rule by Christ on Earth for 1,000 years.

The concept is that this will demonstrate that human society can actually function in a just and moral fashion.
Will they come down from the clouds or erupt from the ground? Are they going to come from outer space in a ship, now that we know there's something above the clouds since we're not 2,000 year old sand people?

Most likely he would be shot as an illegal immigrant being that his skin would be black and he would only speak Arabic.

He did around 1979, in timbuckto California, but was promtly aborted ....

------------------------------------- invasion of the earth by the Heavenly Host led by Jesus and all armed with swords for the final battle where Jesus establishes total rule and sends 'satan' to the pits of hell .

He did around 1979, in timbuckto California, but was promtly aborted ....

He was aborted to absolve our sins :laugh:

Will they come down from the clouds or erupt from the ground? Are they going to come from outer space in a ship, now that we know there's something above the clouds since we're not 2,000 year old sand people?

I know you are a Muzzie Beast, but did you never go to Sunday school before you went to prison and converted? :dunno:

Revelation says Jesus will return in the clouds with the Heavenly hosts and will crush the Beast (Anti-Christ, not the little faggot Muhammad) and his forces.

It's all crap of course, but get the story right.

------------------------------------- invasion of the earth by the Heavenly Host led by Jesus and all armed with swords for the final battle where Jesus establishes total rule and sends 'satan' to the pits of hell .

Yep, that is the story.

That's a pretty generic ending. I guess it's the best a bunch of 2,000 year old sand-dwellers who pooped in holes in the ground could come up with.

I know you are a Muzzie Beast, but did you never go to Sunday school before you went to prison and converted? :dunno:

Revelation says Jesus will return in the clouds with the Heavenly hosts and will crush the Beast (Anti-Christ, not the little faggot Muhammad) and his forces.

It's all crap of course, but get the story right.
I am not a "Muzzie" (equally stupid fairy tale as Christians have), but I did have to go to Sunday school as a kid. Total waste of time. Jesus will not be returning in the clouds, and there is no "beast" to crush.

Forum List

Back