I was so naive...

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
when I was younger, I thought going to strip clubs with boyfriends would tell them how sexy, self-confident and progressive I was.... (not that I was a crazy closeted lesbian slut!)

Did you get a lap dance?

no but stripper did flirt with me one, came over after her dance and kissed me on the cheek (and I didn't even giver her any $) - just sitting at a table w/ my b/friend and his friend.

when I was younger, I thought going to strip clubs with boyfriends would tell them how sexy, self-confident and progressive I was.... (not that I was a crazy closeted lesbian slut!)

Yeah, that doesn't work the way some silly young gals want to think it will.

I think every girl should be told by their fathers (or someone) how men think.
I wonder why many don't?

I wonder why many don't?

Because no father wants to admit it, and the truth would be too graphic for a family discussion.

I wonder why many don't?

Because no father wants to admit it, and the truth would be too graphic for a family discussion.

I have an excuse. My dad left when I was 6 (he was not the type to have that kind of talk either way though) and I hated my step-dad. Couldn't barely stand to be in the room with him (and, he, also, not the type, very non-confrontational).

My husband IS the type to tell it like it is, it's hurtful at times but I love it.

I wonder why many don't?
It could possibly, just possibly, be that most girls' fathers are decent men who respect themselves and women and don't go to strip clubs or think of women in revolting ways.

One time when I was at university, my parents came to visit me. My dad liked to go off and have a beer on his own now and then, while the women shopped. There was a bar in the downtown mall area of my college town that was supposed to be a cool, interesting place for men, so I sent him there. He was about 50. He came out disgusted because the bar was packed with girly magazines and nudy photos of women all over the walls. It wasn't prudery, but he felt it was just way too much. He didn't read girly magazines and he didn't go to strip clubs, but I know from my mom he had a healthy sexual drive.

Most men don't tell their daughters what pigs men are because most men are not pigs.

I informed both My step-daughters of what it is that boys want from girls...

They then told Me how naive I was to think that boys still did that adolescent stuff......

:ack-1:

I wonder why many don't?
It could possibly, just possibly, be that most girls' fathers are decent men who respect themselves and women and don't go to strip clubs or think of women in revolting ways.

Most men don't tell their daughters what pigs men are because most men are not pigs.

:lmao:

I wonder why many don't?

One time when I was at university, my parents came to visit me. My dad liked to go off and have a beer on his own now and then, while the women shopped. There was a bar in the downtown mall area of my college town that was supposed to be a cool, interesting place for men, so I sent him there. He was about 50. He came out disgusted because the bar was packed with girly magazines and nudy photos of women all over the walls. It wans't prudery, but he felt it was just way too much. He didn't read girly magazines and he didn't go to strip clubs, but I know from my mom he had a healthy sexual drive.

Maybe it's just the pigs that stand out more......(STTAB, Paulie) or maybe they just like to put on a show...
Or, there are a disproportionate number of them on the internet!!!

They then told Me how naive I was to think that boys still did that adolescent stuff......

It's hard to talk to teens (or even preteens) they know everything.
But at least you can say you told them! :)

I wonder why many don't?

Obviously you are a pig.

I wonder why many don't?

One time when I was at university, my parents came to visit me. My dad liked to go off and have a beer on his own now and then, while the women shopped. There was a bar in the downtown mall area of my college town that was supposed to be a cool, interesting place for men, so I sent him there. He was about 50. He came out disgusted because the bar was packed with girly magazines and nudy photos of women all over the walls. It wans't prudery, but he felt it was just way too much. He didn't read girly magazines and he didn't go to strip clubs, but I know from my mom he had a healthy sexual drive.

Maybe it's just the pigs that stand out more......(STTAB, Paulie) or maybe they just like to put on a show...
Or, there are a disproportionate number of them on the internet!!!
Could be all of those three things. It's the sqeeky wheel that gets the oil: those who behave badly usually get the most attention. Men who spend a lot of time on the internet showing what pigs they are...they are the ones who get noticed. The men on the internet doing mentally healthy stuff are not getting the attention the pigs are.

It's hard to talk to teens (or even preteens) they know everything.
But at least you can say you told them! :)
Yeah...but the real problem is, they told Me what the kids were into these days.......

Doc says the twitch is jut a nervous thing and should go away by 2018....

I wonder why many don't?

Obviously you are a pig.

Obviously I'm a man. Obviously you live in fantasyland.

"I believe this conversation has given me the vapors. I do declare!..."

fainting_gesture_7118.jpg

I wonder why many don't?

A lot of people don't know how the other sex think. I like to tell them. It shocks them a lot.

Forum List

Back