I was so naive...

It's interesting: the ordinary, decent men are not waving flags about it, they just go on with their lives, not needing creepy stimuli and staying married for decades. They appreciate it when they are acknowledged for being decent men because the pigs get the attention and so many women want to believe all men are pigs.

Take Jimmy Carter for example. A more decent and honest man is hard to come by. In a Playboy article decades ago, he was honest about lusting after women and that it is a natural thing to do--it's natural for both men and women-- but he has been married to the same woman for 70 years, w/o being unfaithful. There are far more men of his type than people think, and they are pleased to have someone express that fact. Most of the time they are included in the same wide brush stroke as the pigs when they are nothing like those men.

Yeah, that doesn't work the way some silly young gals want to think it will.

I think every girl should be told by their fathers (or someone) how men think.
I wonder why many don't?
It could possibly, just possibly, be that most girls' fathers are decent men who respect themselves and women and don't go to strip clubs or think of women in revolting ways.

Most men don't tell their daughters what pigs men are because most men are not pigs.

:lmao:
Obviously you are a pig.

Obviously I'm a man. Obviously you live in fantasyland.

"I believe this conversation has given me the vapors. I do declare!..."

fainting_gesture_7118.jpg
I think you are a stupid asshole who thinks all men are like you and that just isn't true.

I think you are a stupid asshole who thinks all men are like you and that just isn't true.

My oh my, such language from a little lady! I do believe you must return to finishing school for you have forgotten your manners.

Louise-SouthernBell.jpg

when I was younger, I thought going to strip clubs with boyfriends would tell them how sexy, self-confident and progressive I was.... (not that I was a crazy closeted lesbian slut!)

Yeah, that doesn't work the way some silly young gals want to think it will.

I think every girl should be told by their fathers (or someone) how men think.
I wonder why many don't?

New Topics

Forum List

Back