Men: Be honest.... are you a PIG?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Yes or No.

Explain....

I was told most men are NOT pigs, looking at women lustfully and thinking of sex all the time.

Who is right?

Yes OP I am lazy at 50 and single, I pay people to cut my lawn, I pay people to clean my house.

But girls half my age, I just consider them like a friend /daughter to me.

Off limits ...

Yes OP I am lazy at 50 and single, I pay people to cut my lawn, I pay people to clean my house.

But girls half my age, I just consider them like a friend /daughter to me.

Off limits ...
too much drama with having young women as a partner.

Yes or No.

Explain....

I was told most men are NOT pigs, looking at women lustfully and thinking of sex all the time.

Who is right?
imagesQKZW1CAL.jpg

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

WTF are you talking about? Men can THINK about sex all the time without being pigs about it.

A dude like JR, he's a pig, the rest of us who aren't all up trying to fuck every woman that we find attractive, are just normal men.

Talking about 3 times is piggish, please! And you are married, so more piggish!

A pig is a wise and noble animal. Were it not for pigs we would not have bacon. Indispensable.

You know what a perfect woman is, right?

3 foot tall with a flat head so you can set your beer on top.

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

Young men are more apt to be "pigs" by your definition.

As we age and our hormones become less active in that department the physical sexual aspects of gender become less demanding ... those older guys who still are dictated to by their dicks are generally dirty old men or faggots.

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

Young men are more apt to be "pigs" by your definition.

As we age and our hormones become less active in that department the physical sexual aspects of gender become less demanding ... those older guys who still are dictated to by their dicks are generally dirty old men or faggots.

That is not true at all. I find old men to be even MORE pervy in a lot of instances. It's like, they don't even care and don't even TRY to hide it. :lol: I remember a time when I thought all older men were "grandfatherly" or "fatherly" and then when I hit a certain age, I realized that is not true at ALL. :D

Depends upon how you describe a "pig". If it's just a man who thinks of sex a lot then most men under 70 and over 11 would probably qualify.

I am married and have 5 Daughters. I'd bet that none of them or my wife would say I'm a pig by their definition. So I'd have to say no, I am not a pig.

Depends upon how you describe a "pig". If it's just a man who thinks of sex a lot then most men under 70 and over 11 would probably qualify.

I am married and have 5 Daughters. I'd bet that none of them or my wife would say I'm a pig by their definition. So I'd have to say no, I am not a pig.

Well, I think you are probably unusual and it might also have to do with the fact that you have a lot of women in your household. It's more than just "thinking about sex a lot." It's looking at women, leering at them and imagining things you might want to do with or to them. My ex told me before, don't let them fool you. They are ALL thinking about sexual things. :D My son's old crossing guard. He would say, "my, you are a BEAUTIFUL woman" to me every day. It wasn't what he SAID so much that was bothersome but the WAY in which he looked at me. ;) Yes, we women are onto you guys.

Forum List

Back