I want to know why.

Who knows who will run. Hope it's NOT Trump. It's funny how the lefties here come jump on me. Like I said, the truth hurts. What has this idiot done? Nothing. Did he not promise you nit wits Gitmo will be closed, Iraq will be over...blah blah...CHANGE.....LMFAO The only change is, No Jobs a a few trillion deficit....Oh, wait you cry babies, before you say it, let me say it for you, "It was Bush's fault"...kiss my hot tight ass.....We are worse off than ever before.

at least three of the people jumping on you are conservatives.

we tend to all figure out who the idiots are.... and treat them accordingly.

:lol:

Hear that jilian? See what happens when i associate with you!!

I just think i was lumped in with......:eek:.......OMFG.......:eek:......the libs! I think i need a shower now.

Who knows who will run. Hope it's NOT Trump. It's funny how the lefties here come jump on me. Like I said, the truth hurts. What has this idiot done? Nothing. Did he not promise you nit wits Gitmo will be closed, Iraq will be over...blah blah...CHANGE.....LMFAO The only change is, No Jobs a a few trillion deficit....Oh, wait you cry babies, before you say it, let me say it for you, "It was Bush's fault"...kiss my hot tight ass.....We are worse off than ever before.

I just think i was lumped in with......:eek:.......OMFG.......:eek:......the libs! I think i need a shower now.

you're hanging out with a better crowd now. :rofl:

LMAO....I don't mind constructive criticism....Jillian obviously has too much time on her hands..yap yap.....so does Shogun....yap yap.....

Word of advice. Get used to it. You either swim with the sharks or get eaten.

How funny. Claiming that the birther movement is a distraction is somehow now a talking point.

Of course, as all Jilly posts are leftwing talking points, it's inconceivable to her that somebody could actually form and post an independent thought.

Got to slum some times ya know. :eusa_whistle:

Got to slum some times ya know. :eusa_whistle:

and here i thought we were the elitists. :dunno:

caviar?

petrossian-sturgeon-caviar.jpg

Forum List

Back