I want to know why.

Can a mormon win Iowa or SC?

probably not.

which is why they'll probably lose.

but they could get smart. you never know. do you think it's impossible that they put aside extremist blathering and actually go for the person who could win?
No. I don't think so. I don't think most christians (especially in iowa and SC) can get over the cult factor.

you know what the difference is between a cult and a religion?

2000 years.

fwiw, i didn't think obama could win. i didn't think anyone black could. i was wrong. so you might be underestimating people like i did.

on the other hand, they could pick trump. i don't underestimate the idiocy of people when it comes to celebrity.

LMAO @ Shogun. If thats all you can come up with I feel sorry for you. MAUH

*yawn*

isn't it your bed time, tyke?

Well past yours, or arent you getting the attention you once were?

you might want to go get a drink of Gatorade before stepping up to me, dick sucker. You stepped into this thread CLEARLY looking for attention. Maybe you shouldn't have tortured all those cats and rabbits as a kid, bed wetter.

Who knows who will run. Hope it's NOT Trump. It's funny how the lefties here come jump on me. Like I said, the truth hurts. What has this idiot done? Nothing. Did he not promise you nit wits Gitmo will be closed, Iraq will be over...blah blah...CHANGE.....LMFAO The only change is, No Jobs a a few trillion deficit....Oh, wait you cry babies, before you say it, let me say it for you, "It was Bush's fault"...kiss my hot tight ass.....We are worse off than ever before.

Who knows who will run. Hope it's NOT Trump. It's funny how the lefties here come jump on me. Like I said, the truth hurts. What has this idiot done? Nothing. Did he not promise you nit wits Gitmo will be closed, Iraq will be over...blah blah...CHANGE.....LMFAO The only change is, No Jobs a a few trillion deficit....Oh, wait you cry babies, before you say it, let me say it for you, "It was Bush's fault"...kiss my hot tight ass.....We are worse off than ever before.

at least three of the people jumping on you are conservatives.

we tend to all figure out who the idiots are.... and treat them accordingly.

yea yea yea... it's a regular fucking apocalypse out there.

:rofl:

go watch the disney channel, child.

probably not.

which is why they'll probably lose.

but they could get smart. you never know. do you think it's impossible that they put aside extremist blathering and actually go for the person who could win?
No. I don't think so. I don't think most christians (especially in iowa and SC) can get over the cult factor.

2000 years.

fwiw, i didn't think obama could win. i didn't think anyone black could. i was wrong. so you might be underestimating people like i did.

on the other hand, they could pick trump. i don't underestimate the idiocy of people when it comes to celebrity.
I don't think Trump will really run. He just loves the attention he is getting right now. My guess is, Huckabee will be nominated. He won Iowa last time and I can't imagine anyone beating him in SC this time.

Because you cannot run for potus as a black man when your BC says you are white.
Ahh yes, the "bad information" theory. The meme that says his original BC shows he's a Muslim, or was listed as white, or that Lolo was actually his father.

And the county just dummied up the COLB the way Obama wanted it.:cuckoo:

Really ? please present news sources that state obama's BC or COLB states he is white.
I wasn't claiming he is, I was stating one of the birfer theories.

*yawn*

isn't it your bed time, tyke?

Well past yours, or arent you getting the attention you once were?

you might want to go get a drink of Gatorade before stepping up to me, dick sucker. You stepped into this thread CLEARLY looking for attention. Maybe you shouldn't have tortured all those cats and rabbits as a kid, bed wetter.

maybe you shouldn't have taken all that time courting your right hand and leave the left one at the alter..

Ahh yes, the "bad information" theory. The meme that says his original BC shows he's a Muslim, or was listed as white, or that Lolo was actually his father.

And the county just dummied up the COLB the way Obama wanted it.:cuckoo:

Really ? please present news sources that state obama's BC or COLB states he is white.

Source.

2000 years.

I don't think Trump will really run. He just loves the attention he is getting right now. My guess is, Huckabee will be nominated. He won Iowa last time and I can't imagine anyone beating him in SC this time.

i thought so too. but i was listening to donny deutsch on Morning Joe and he's friends with Trump. He said the donald told him to bet a million dollars that he'd actually run. supposedly he's loving having this forum. i didn't think he'd want to disclose his finances, but who knows?

if huckabee is the nominee, they're dead in the water.

LMAO....I don't mind constructive criticism....Jillian obviously has too much time on her hands..yap yap.....so does Shogun....yap yap.....

Source.
You want a source for the birfer theory? It's all over the CT forum, right here at USMB. These are the claims birfers are making, trying to talk away the COLB.

They say Obama won't release the BC because it shows "Muslim" for the religion, shows him as "white," and/or shows Lolo as the actual father.

This is the idiot nutbar's theory, not anything at all related to facts.

2000 years.

i thought so too. but i was listening to donny deutsch on Morning Joe and he's friends with Trump. He said the donald told him to bet a million dollars that he'd actually run. supposedly he's loving having this forum. i didn't think he'd want to disclose his finances, but who knows?

I agree. huck gives them no shot. I think Iowa is key for romney. I don't think Trump will stay at the top of the polls for long, either.

I agree. huck gives them no shot. I think Iowa is key for romney.

i think you're right.

I agree. huck gives them no shot. I think Iowa is key for romney. I don't think Trump will stay at the top of the polls for long, either.
I hope Herman Cain kicks all their asses.

Source.
You want a source for the birfer theory? It's all over the CT forum, right here at USMB. These are the claims birfers are making, trying to talk away the COLB.

They say Obama won't release the BC because it shows "Muslim" for the religion, shows him as "white," and/or shows Lolo as the actual father.

Reasllly?
Bring the proof , all I hear it it isnt released because it proves he wasnt born in the USA .
I dont believe that.
According to the census religion is not recorded race is.
Just bring the links that claim Obama is hiding his BC because he is white from other sources, Im the only one claiming it as far as I know.

It is hard to run as a black guy when your BC says you are white.

Midnight M, it's just politics. Anything to distract attention from the problem. Pity Sarah Palin acts like a nit wit from time to time, what I like about her is her vocal, scathing and sarcastic remarks she hits out at the left.
YAWN..Jillian, Shogun.....You are answers are predictable....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reasllly?
Bring the proof , all I hear it it isnt released because it proves he wasnt born in the USA .
I dont believe that.
According to the census religion is not recorded race is.
Just bring the links that claim Obama is hiding his BC because he is white from other sources, Im the only one claiming it as far as I know.

It is hard to run as a black guy when your BC says you are white.
It's all over CT. It's on the radio. It's a common theory.

Are you asserting yourself, that Obama's BC says he is white?

In the 60s, they DID state your religion on your BC. They don't anymore.

Forum List

Back