I want to know why.

Well past yours, or arent you getting the attention you once were?

you might want to go get a drink of Gatorade before stepping up to me, dick sucker. You stepped into this thread CLEARLY looking for attention. Maybe you shouldn't have tortured all those cats and rabbits as a kid, bed wetter.

maybe you shouldn't have taken all that time courting your right hand and leave the left one at the alter..

maybe you should take another look at that post and run it through an English translator on your way to butt fucking your fleshlight.

:thup:

LMAO....I don't mind constructive criticism....Jillian obviously has too much time on her hands..yap yap.....so does Shogun....yap yap.....

....says the dumb bitch who just got her ass handed to her in her own thread....

:rofl:

Midnight M, it's just politics. Anything to distract attention from the problem. Pity Sarah Palin acts like a nit wit from time to time, what I like about her is her vocal, scathing and sarcastic remarks she hits out at the left.
YAWN..Jillian, Shogun.....You are answers are predictable....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oh NOEZ! she busts out the big bad YAWWWWN after someone else already used it on her....

original, lemme tellya.

:lol:

Shogun, get out and get some. You seem sexually frustrated. Hun, I won't tell anyone if you like men, for Gods sake, just get out and get some.:razz:

Shogun, get out and get some. You seem sexually frustrated. Hun, I won't tell anyone if you like men, for Gods sake, just get out and get some.:razz:

Be nice.... he just had to let himself down.
Couldn't go all the way.
He sent himself flowers ,drinks, nice letters , nothing going.

Dead_cock_by_Melina33.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Can't figure out why he called me a bitch....Kinda like a bit of a loser, in fact, he is the only guy I know who went to bed, had a wet dream and woke up with STD's.

Has been he used to be a real big deal, then, he got laid.
He is having a hard time keeping thee finger on the right keys sticky and slippery
Very sad.
He was never informed... always outside the orbit of information.
Dont tell him.... he will stomp your mudhole.

Ok, here is what is annoying me. It's easy and simple. Why have we not seen a birth certificate. Would it not be wise for him to just show it and end all speculation, but there again, Dems aren't that bright.

Presidential power; much less giving in to the behest of the mob.

Last edited:
Ok, here is what is annoying me. It's easy and simple. Why have we not seen a birth certificate. Would it not be wise for him to just show it and end all speculation, but there again, Dems aren't that bright.

I know you!

birthers.jpg

birthers.jpg

There is a reason these threads are in conspiracy theories troll. :cuckoo:

But keep on entertaining us, the loons here will LOVE you!

The answer is Easy Peasy: Obama would rather have people focused on his birth certificate instead of his DISMAL PERFORMANCE AS PRESIDENT.

Remember, it was the Hillary Campaign that first requested his birth certificate back during the 2008 campaign. The Birther Movement originated on the Left, and it now serves a Leftwing Agenda of obfuscating The Record.

And Heeeeerressssss Bubbah:

(around the 44 second mark): “That everybody has a right to run for president as long as they’re qualified under the Constitution."

Last edited by a moderator:

The answer is Easy Peasy: Obama would rather have people focused on his birth certificate instead of his DISMAL PERFORMANCE AS PRESIDENT.

Remember, it was the Hillary Campaign that first requested his birth certificate back during the 2008 campaign. The Birther Movement originated on the Left, and it now serves a Leftwing Agenda of obfuscating The Record.

You may be right about that; sooner or later the birthers will run out of bullets or toes

I doubt that even the birth certificate FRACAS will distract the majority of voters from the epic fail of Obamanomics.

This past week, more people filed for initial UI claims than the entire net job creation for the month of March. We have an incredible shrinking labor force (look at the participation rate). This is why the deficit continues to be UNEXPECTEDLY! worse. With 20% plus under and unemployment, there are not enough jobs to create the tax receipts to cover even baseline 2008 (prior to the permanent increase the Stimulus has added) outlays.

Forum List

Back