I venture to guess Rep. Ilhan Omar was right

“I hate Jews and I hate Trump”

Apparently now, it's officially the same thing.

I have to applaud the Democrats for coming out of the closet on this issue and publicly stating what they've been hiding for years. Support for Israel's survival and being a Democrat are incompatible.
I bet the Democrats are working on a solution -- a Final one, say -- to the Jewish problem.

AIPAC among other jewish groups in the US have Trump in their pocket. Trump is bought and always has been. Money is his motivation.
Not exactly…

Representative Omar is correct in that the Israeli lobby enjoys an undue and unwarranted influence in American politics – Mideast policy in particular.

She’s correct that the American right and GOP have pandered to and have appeased the Israeli lobby to the detriment of American foreign policy in the ME.

And she’s correct that important, good faith debate concerning Israel’s policies and the influence of the Israeli lobby is prevented by reckless, irresponsible, and untrue accusations of ‘anti-Semitism.’

Trump is no different than most others on the right in his pandering to, and appeasement of. the Israeli lobby for some perceived partisan gain.
It's funny how you guys don't seem to be bothered by agreeing with the KKK.

And by "funny", I mean "pathetic".

AIPAC among other jewish groups in the US have Trump in their pocket. Trump is bought and always has been. Money is his motivation.
Not exactly…

Representative Omar is correct in that the Israeli lobby enjoys an undue and unwarranted influence in American politics – Mideast policy in particular.

She’s correct that the American right and GOP have pandered to and have appeased the Israeli lobby to the detriment of American foreign policy in the ME.

And she’s correct that important, good faith debate concerning Israel’s policies and the influence of the Israeli lobby is prevented by reckless, irresponsible, and untrue accusations of ‘anti-Semitism.’

Trump is no different than most others on the right in his pandering to, and appeasement of. the Israeli lobby for some perceived partisan gain.

Thank you, David Duke.

Not exactly…

Thank you, David Duke.

That is silly.
Israel is anti-Semitic, not people who criticize Zionist zealots.

Not exactly…

You have that totally backwards.
The KKK supports Israel, because they both hate Arabs and Muslims.
Israel is likely the single most racist country in the world.

Not exactly…

Thank you, David Duke.

That is silly.

This link is free ...

"Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews."

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

However, I recommend you invest in one of these ...

419d9f3aacbf47f3ad2e20ea753abbd8.jpg

And now many Dems won't be going to AIPAC.

The division continues to get worse, led by our "leaders".

This is all on Trump and Jared and AIPAC and the jewish committees that have been wanting this.
No it isn't. Adults are responsible for their own actions and behaviors.

No one is making the Dems avoid AIPAC. They are grownups.

Children point fingers and refuse to heal divisions.

This constant blame game is a big problem from both sides. Until each side takes 100% responsibility for where we are today, it will only get worse.
It's much easier to fling poo than to look in the mirror.

As she is currently meeting with sponsors of terrorism. Why would you back such a piece of shit? Oh yeah..you are a liberal asshole that doesn't care who dies along as your "team" wins.

Not exactly…

The KKK is anti-Semitic, always have been, that I something you have in common with the KKK.

Not exactly…

That's...utterly insane. I mean, you have to have brain damage to believe it. Paint chips? Riding your bike without a helmet? Mom did a lot of crack? What happened to you?

Meanwhile, David Duke endorsing Omar is proof you're wrong. But that won't register with you, will it? It hasn't so far.

Democrats should continue to alienate Jews. It will have a big payoff in 2020. Between attacking Jews and Christian hate, Democrats should have a banner year.

Pres.Trump isn't unique in fawning over the terrorist state of Israel and its zionist psychopath rulers.

Every American president for the last several decades has kowtowed to AIPAC demands and adjusted U.S. foreign policy to whatever is best for Israel, regardless of how damaging it is to America. ... :cool:

yeah kinda like how YOU fawn over AIPAC and the the terrorist state of Israel same as he does.

Every president since JFK indeed has done that.JFK was our last real president to serve the interests of the people and put the interests of America first instead of the interests of Israel. we will never have another one like him again.

Jimmy Carter was too afraid to say it while in office knowing he would suffer the same fate as our last great president JFK did but now that he is out of office he is telling it like it is that if you dont support warmonger Israel,you dont last long in washington as a politician hense WHY we have the most corrupt government there is and WHY the majority of all politicians are crooks and corrupt.

What, you demented troll? What happened to Trump being in Putins pocket?

do you always insult when you cant refute facts?

Trump was never in Putins pocket,she was wrong about that but the facts are crystal clear that traiter Trump is no different than traiters Bush and Obama,same as them,he is an ass kisser of warmonger Israel.

Not exactly…

That is silly.

:udaman::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

Logic and common sense like that never registers with the Israel lovers.:abgg2q.jpg:

You're overloading the Israel apologists brains with pesky facts they are going to have a hear attack any second here.LOL

Hitler & Satan Approve of Penelope's Thoughts on this subject.

Remember Kids, stay away from Dirty Jews and Dirty Christians and Their Money.
iu

What, you demented troll? What happened to Trump being in Putins pocket?

do you always insult when you cant refute facts?

Trump was never in Putins pocket,she was wrong about that but the facts are crystal clear that traiter Trump is no different than traiters Bush and Obama,same as them,he is an ass kisser of warmonger Israel.
As stated many times, and proven over and over, you scum dont deal with facts.

Pres.Trump isn't unique in fawning over the terrorist state of Israel and its zionist psychopath rulers.

Every American president for the last several decades has kowtowed to AIPAC demands and adjusted U.S. foreign policy to whatever is best for Israel, regardless of how damaging it is to America. ... :cool:

iu

Sunni Man:

"Pres.Trump isn't unique in fawning over the terrorist state of Israel and its zionist psychopath rulers.

Every American president for the last several decades has kowtowed to AIPAC demands and adjusted U.S. foreign policy to whatever is best for Israel, regardless of how damaging it is to America. "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back