I venture to guess Rep. Ilhan Omar was right

AIPAC among other jewish groups in the US have Trump in their pocket. Trump is bought and always has been. Money is his motivation.
Not exactly…

Representative Omar is correct in that the Israeli lobby enjoys an undue and unwarranted influence in American politics – Mideast policy in particular.

She’s correct that the American right and GOP have pandered to and have appeased the Israeli lobby to the detriment of American foreign policy in the ME.

And she’s correct that important, good faith debate concerning Israel’s policies and the influence of the Israeli lobby is prevented by reckless, irresponsible, and untrue accusations of ‘anti-Semitism.’

Trump is no different than most others on the right in his pandering to, and appeasement of. the Israeli lobby for some perceived partisan gain.
It's funny how you guys don't seem to be bothered by agreeing with the KKK.

And by "funny", I mean "pathetic".

You have that totally backwards.
The KKK supports Israel, because they both hate Arabs and Muslims.
Israel is likely the single most racist country in the world.
iu

RIGBY SAID:

You have that totally backwards.
The KKK supports Israel, because they both hate Arabs and Muslims.
Israel is likely the single most racist country in the world.

Last edited:
AIPAC among other jewish groups in the US have Trump in their pocket. Trump is bought and always has been. Money is his motivation.
What, you demented troll? What happened to Trump being in Putins pocket?

do you always insult when you cant refute facts?

Trump was never in Putins pocket,she was wrong about that but the facts are crystal clear that traiter Trump is no different than traiters Bush and Obama,same as them,he is an ass kisser of warmonger Israel.
As stated many times, and proven over and over, you scum dont deal with facts.

you scum ignore pesky facts that Israel is a warmonger and Trump is a traiter to americans cause of that,you love that faucking triter trump so much who i REALLY thought was going to be different than bush and obama but has proven he is the same by his actions.go over to Israel andlive with them since you love their war mongering ways so much traiter.

Someone is always in someone's pocket, Penelope. You must be livid that democrat politicians are in the pocket of the unions.
Yes....money IS the motivation.

Well, penny-brain has a point. Mister Meister because......

We all know that Trump is poor and really needs the money. He's actually a fake. Everybody knows it.

His Mar-a-laga(sp)? A Potemkin Village.

190403195058-mar-a-lago-exlarge-169.jpg

His Private Airplane? A painted up old C-47 from the salvage yard.

800.jpeg

I mean, you've got to admit, our resident dims are sharp as a tack when it comes to uncovering stuff like this.

I'm willing to finally admit........

Trump is poor and needs the money.

There it is. There's the proof we've all been waiting for. Penny-brain has brought it all to light

Someone is always in someone's pocket, Penelope. You must be livid that democrat politicians are in the pocket of the unions.

whats REALLY odd about her is she always talks about Trump is this,Trump is that, but ALWAYS ignores what warmongers Hitlery and Obomonation were,never talking before in the past about THEIR ties to Israel same as trump that she ALWAYS talks about.:cuckoo: Its like its okay for the dems to be chums with Israel but its not with Trump?:cuckoo: thats why nobody takes her serious around here.

We all know that Trump is poor and really needs the money. He's actually a fake. Everybody knows it.

800.jpeg

I mean, you've got to admit, our resident dims are sharp as a tack when it comes to uncovering stuff like this.

There it is. There's the proof we've all been waiting for. Penny-brain has brought it all to light
You and I both know a lot of politicians walk in to the office strapped for cash and retire as millionaires.
On 174,000! Why can't Trump do the same?

You and I both know a lot of politicians walk in to the office strapped for cash and retire as millionaires.

The President makes $400k a year.

And I get the distinct impression Trump can't handle money.

He says he's worth 10 Billion Dollars but the smart people in the media (who make about what a garbage collector makes) say he's only worth about 6 Billion Dollars.

A pauper, to be sure.

I'd say he probably does need the money and if he skims a little bit off the top, I'm okay with that.

Afterall, he DOES need the money

800.jpeg

Maybe he should take back donating his salary to charity. CUZ HE NEEDS JOOOOO MOOOOONNNNNNEEEYYYYY!!!!
iu

Of course Penelope and they own you too and you just do not know it yet...
The Jewess Penelope Shall no Longer Be Involved in USMB Discussions.
Do not be alarmed, she is on vacation....in Venezu..,,Cub....we mean Nevada.

Signed The USMB Dark State.
iu

800.jpeg

Donald Trump could have done anything he wanted. up until he said he was running for president!

Did anybody else notice that Israel re-elected a true Hero?

Against the wishes of the American DISGUSTING FILTH.

And the Israeli DISGUSTING FILTH as well.

Oh well. Continue to march

Wow. You have hit a new low of moonbattery. Congrats!

And how many Muslim countries have the orange sociopath in their pocket?

Only Saudi Arabia

He does anythng for the almighty buck. ANYTHING. EVEN KISS UP TO THE JEW IN THE USA.

Only Saudi Arabia

He does anythng for the almighty buck.

You're confusing him with the Clintons, hun.

They should be made to pay Syria big bucks for the land of which they have been using since the 6 day war.

Sorry, but there are unpleasant consequences for starting a war you can’t win. Losing soldiers, equipment and territory are all on that list.

Well in that case Germany should now be part of the US, and Rome should still own Israel. We should control Iraq.

It has never been a law internationally that you get the land you fight a war on wins the land.

Only Saudi Arabia

He does anythng for the almighty buck.

You're confusing him with the Clintons, hun.

No I'm not confusing anyone with the Clintons.

Forum List

Back