I venture to guess Rep. Ilhan Omar was right

us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg

AIPAC among other jewish groups in the US have Trump in their pocket. Trump is bought and always has been. Money is his motivation.

All I see from Penelope’s posts is “I hate Jews and I hate Trump”. It has been her rhetoric forever on this board. Zzzzzzzz

According to the mullahs, Mullah Omar is always right.

They should be made to pay Syria big bucks for the land of which they have been using since the 6 day war.

Do you gamble? Play the lottery? Or wager in any way, shape, or form? War is a gamble. You stand to gain if you win, and lose if you don’t. Israel was attacked by Syria. Syria gambled, and lost. Now after gambling, they want their money back. They want to gamble and not risk losing. Israel did not attack Syria, they were attacked. Syria thought Israel was beaten thanks to the lies told by the Egyptian and Jordanians. It would be a cake walk to kill the hated Jews and destroy Israel.

Syria Gambled and lost.

They should be made to pay Syria big bucks for the land of which they have been using since the 6 day war.

Do you gamble? Play the lottery? Or wager in any way, shape, or form? War is a gamble. You stand to gain if you win, and lose if you don’t. Israel was attacked by Syria. Syria gambled, and lost. Now after gambling, they want their money back. They want to gamble and not risk losing. Israel did not attack Syria, they were attacked. Syria thought Israel was beaten thanks to the lies told by the Egyptian and Jordanians. It would be a cake walk to kill the hated Jews and destroy Israel.

Syria Gambled and lost.
Syria got off lightly. The Israelis were in artillery range of Damascus. They were stopped by Kissinger.

“I hate Jews and I hate Trump”

Apparently now, it's officially the same thing.

I have to applaud the Democrats for coming out of the closet on this issue and publicly stating what they've been hiding for years. Support for Israel's survival and being a Democrat are incompatible.

“I hate Jews and I hate Trump”

Apparently now, it's officially the same thing.

I have to applaud the Democrats for coming out of the closet on this issue and publicly stating what they've been hiding for years. Support for Israel's survival and being a Democrat are incompatible.

And that is what I have been saying since the DNC and you, sir vilified me for it.

Syria Gambled and lost.
Syria got off lightly. The Israelis were in artillery range of Damascus. They were stopped by Kissinger.

Drizzt says Hi

AIPAC among other jewish groups in the US have Trump in their pocket. Trump is bought and always has been. Money is his motivation.
Not exactly…

Representative Omar is correct in that the Israeli lobby enjoys an undue and unwarranted influence in American politics – Mideast policy in particular.

She’s correct that the American right and GOP have pandered to and have appeased the Israeli lobby to the detriment of American foreign policy in the ME.

And she’s correct that important, good faith debate concerning Israel’s policies and the influence of the Israeli lobby is prevented by reckless, irresponsible, and untrue accusations of ‘anti-Semitism.’

Trump is no different than most others on the right in his pandering to, and appeasement of. the Israeli lobby for some perceived partisan gain.

Not exactly…

Representative Omar is correct in that the Israeli lobby enjoys an undue and unwarranted influence in American politics – Mideast policy in particular.

She’s correct that the American right and GOP have pandered to and have appeased the Israeli lobby to the detriment of American foreign policy in the ME.

And she’s correct that important, good faith debate concerning Israel’s policies and the influence of the Israeli lobby is prevented by reckless, irresponsible, and untrue accusations of ‘anti-Semitism.’

Trump is no different than most others on the right in his pandering to, and appeasement of. the Israeli lobby for some perceived partisan gain.

Jones, are you still on parole?

Syria shouldn't have attacked them

C_Clayton_Jones

Nothing funny about Syria being stupid enough to attack.
Tell me how many planes did Syria lose in ONE day in that fight?

On the first day of the war, The Syrian Air Force lost 32 MiG-21's, 23 Mig-15 and MiG-17 fighters, and two Ilyushin Il-28 bombers. Two-thirds of its entire air force. The rest of the planes were pulled back beyond Israeli range and didn't participate in the war.

Syria shouldn't have attacked them

C_Clayton_Jones

Nothing funny about Syria being stupid enough to attack.
Tell me how many planes did Syria lose in ONE day in that fight?

On the first day of the war, The Syrian Air Force lost 32 MiG-21's, 23 Mig-15 and MiG-17 fighters, and two Ilyushin Il-28 bombers. Two-thirds of its entire air force. The rest of the planes were pulled back beyond Israeli range and didn't participate in the war.

Correct.

And now many Dems won't be going to AIPAC.

The division continues to get worse, led by our "leaders".

This is all on Trump and Jared and AIPAC and the jewish committees that have been wanting this.
No it isn't. Adults are responsible for their own actions and behaviors.

No one is making the Dems avoid AIPAC. They are grownups.

Children point fingers and refuse to heal divisions.

This constant blame game is a big problem from both sides. Until each side takes 100% responsibility for where we are today, it will only get worse.

What exactly has AIPAC bought specifically? Like what did they get out of trump?

Anyone who doubts there is a "shadow government" controlling the American political process. Just needs to do a little research into the AIPAC cabal and its agenda, and you will quickly figure out why our country is in such a mess both overseas and domestically. ... :cool:
Still screeching JOOOOOOOS, I see.

You need to learn a different song. This one was boring ages ago.

Forum List

Back