I tyre of the name calling

So you call me a racist, and were lucky enough to never be standing near me when you said it, now you call me a terrorist, same goes, good thing you dint say it to my face.

You liberals are loosing it, i have no doubt if you loose the next election you will riot in the streets.

What you really need to fear is that when } your { govt is shut down, and nobody outside of the beltway notices, for what good reason will there be to start it back up again, none really everyone will say....

Having } your { govt off my back for only a hour would be a respite.

Notice i dint call you any names, no need to, ya'll do nothing Butt.

Look where it gets you.

You "Tyre" of the name calling?

"Tyre"- A seaport in South West Lebanon on the Mediterranean; Center of Ancient Phoenician Culture.

Tire - To Become In Need of Rest.

When trying to insult people, try using:

A. Spell Check.

B. A Distionary

C. Ask Your Mommy To Check Before Posting.

"Ya'll do nothing butt".

Butt- Slang for a cigarette. Slang for anus.

Dint- Does not exist.

Does Not. As to do not or refuse to do.

Do Not - To refuse.

Don't - A conjunction of Do Not.

You might want to go back to Fsrit Gdrae nad selpl.

His butchering of the king's Engrish was intentional.

Yur stooped if u didn't catch it.

So you call me a racist, and were lucky enough to never be standing near me when you said it, now you call me a terrorist, same goes, good thing you dint say it to my face.
TRANSLATION:

saytoface2ns0.jpg

The post was directed to MSNBC et all types not anyone on this message board.

Criticism of members shouldnt be in Politics

should it?

:eusa_whistle:

i appologize on behaff of all those azzholes.

they shoud of not hurt your feelings.

*assholes

*should have

• Capitalize the first letter of every sentence.

If you can't sprecken ze Engrish then GTFO. This unabated abuse of my language is making me nauseous. I need to lie down.

you're correction attempt is totally half-assed.

Their their, its okay. Just because your an insufferable dolt is no excuse for you're ungrammaticalness.

You liberals are loosing it, i have no doubt if you loose the next election you will riot in the streets.

What you really need to fear is that when } your { govt is shut down, and nobody outside of the beltway notices, for what good reason will there be to start it back up again, none really everyone will say....

Look where it gets you.

May I ask how old you are?
Debate is one thing. Shoving your opinion down someone's throat in a rude manner gets you the response you've been given. When you first meet someone, do you punch them on the shoulder, fart and laugh, tell crude jokes? Probably not. Do you do all those things with your best friend you pal'd around with since 3rd grade and you are now in your 30's? Probably.
Try a different approach. Didn't your daddy ever tell you that you can catch more butterflies with sugar than with vinegar?

Last edited:
When you first meet someone, do you punch them on the shoulder, fart and laugh, tell crude jokes?

No. I punch them on the kidney, and fart, but I only laugh if it smells really bad. Otherwise it's not as funny, imo.

*assholes

*should have

• Capitalize the first letter of every sentence.

If you can't sprecken ze Engrish then GTFO. This unabated abuse of my language is making me nauseous. I need to lie down.

you're correction attempt is totally half-assed.

Their their, its okay. Just because your an insufferable dolt is no excuse for you're ungrammaticalness.

its they're they're. you sure your an amercian?

i only run Michelins on my motorcycles, you can put a goodyear on a car not like cars are important enough to care about, then its just whatever is round and black and holds air.

:clap2:

i only run Michelins on my motorcycles, you can put a goodyear on a car not like cars are important enough to care about, then its just whatever is round and black and holds air.

:clap2:

First smart thing you've ever said asshole. I agree - Michelin's are key on the ass end of a motorcycle.

Resume making an ass out of yourself.

Look where it gets you.

Hey! did you by chance watch this video?
‪Critics of the So. Central Los Angeles Tea Party (Race Baiting / Racism / NAACP)‬‏ - YouTube
It's what they do. so don't tire of it, get used to it, It used to bother me, now I could give a shit what these hateful people say. It's just that simple. They cannot touch "Indifference" It's been "race baiting all the way baby" since inauguration day.

Forum List

Back