I think we should ban the production and sale of guns and military explosive completely

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
So no artillery, shells, bombs, bullets, military vehicles at all. The international rules for war should be only melee weapons allowed. I am going medieval on your asses. Pikes and axes baby yeh. Think about it we could completely end "collateral" in its entirety. Just the lads getting together and having a big bloody brawl. Get the cavalry involved and we will be sweet.
Hm?

We need guns because we have guns.

In the best of all worlds, we wouldn't want or need firearms but we need to deal with the real world.

1. How do you plan to get rid of all the existing g "modern" arms.

2. The melee concept works for me as a member of the SCA. We're the largest medieval recreation group in the world so we'd be all set to take over.

You ar
So no artillery, shells, bombs, bullets, military vehicles at all. The international rules for war should be only melee weapons allowed. I am going medieval on your asses. Pikes and axes baby yeh. Think about it we could completely end "collateral" in its entirety. Just the lads getting together and having a big bloody brawl. Get the cavalry involved and we will be sweet.
Hm?
e proving yourself to be one dumb m($&&@$)((!

Your then going to have to ban Bridgeports , surface.grinders, lathes,welding machines, 3D printers and The rest I Can make them in my garage

Hm?

I suggest you read some history there silly person. A history of the Thirty Years War should be a good start for you....

1. How do you plan to get rid of all the existing g "modern" arms.

2. The melee concept works for me as a member of the SCA. We're the largest medieval recreation group in the world so we'd be all set to take over.

There's waaaaaaay more Karate and other martial arts practitioners out there who would be happy to clean your clocks!:laugh2: See! We're at war again already!

Hm?
Yet another dreamy-headed wishful thinker who believes that all he has to do is make laws, and people will obey, including criminals and mass murderers. And guns will go away.

Where do these nutcases come from?

Forum List

Back